Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) (3593 Views)

My Photo. How Do I Look? / This Is The Sexiest Piece Of Clothing Of 2017 / The Sexiest Butt Shapes (photos)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:06am On Apr 08, 2016
>>>>>> Joke Section
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:48am On Apr 08, 2016
cool You look like something wey gods reject cool
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:23am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:

I am telling you. Most youths of nowadays got no iota of shame and an atom of sense in their brain hence shouting APC/PDP when most of these politicians are actually friends. They know how senseless youths are and how they can brainwashed them easily.

Imagine a 13 yrs old (Zuriel oduwole) who have interviewed more than 13 presidents at her tender age but some buffoons old enough to be her dad will come online to display their stupidity of rating themselves. No wonder our economy is backward. The elders are senseless but the youths are more.

guy u dey para oo grin
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jubrealguy(m): 4:46am On Apr 08, 2016
chai! Una no nice atall ooo
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by mamagee3(f): 5:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Poster, I'm sorry but you look like a fufu head. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2016
mamagee3:
You came out ta play cheesy
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ipledge10(m): 5:38am On Apr 08, 2016
ellechrystal:

Thanks dearie
we gat same kind of eyes grin grin
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ipledge10(m): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:
I am fed up with this kind of trash recently flooding romance section.

No day you will visit this section and won't leave unhappy courtesy to someone like the OP and his cohorts.

It's a pity that this section which was once known for entertainment and education on love, relationship and marriage has become a den of trolls, nitwits, dead brain kids and nonentity.

I doubt if farano still exist and even rocktation who seems to be relatively active is ignoring these recent shameful activities. Smh undecided
yesterday I told someone am not coming to nairaland again, I was so annoyed that yesterday...see me today again
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, No meme for op? grin

The OP needs Jesus grin
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:
grin

the other guy in the pic is gay , look at the way he is checking you out.

Na the dude aint gay.... He's probably thinking...
Who da fvck does tis guy think he is... grin

As for me ......

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by HomieQuan(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2016
area father
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Malayy(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
that guy behind you looks frustrated and depressed.. he wants to move out of that ghetto.. he's not happy with his present condition.. i like him. but you, you don't even care. you only care about sex and women.. be like that guy
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2016
mamagee3:
grin grin never knew you were this hilarious. So u know d meaning of fufu

Nice to see you in a play mood

1 Like

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by alobright17(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:
Lmao
Keep looking good keep it up yes I said it you're beriful
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Marlvin(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:

I am telling you. Most youths of nowadays got no iota of shame and an atom of sense in their brain hence shouting APC/PDP when most of these politicians are actually friends. They know how senseless youths are and how they can brainwashed them easily.

Imagine a 13 yrs old (Zuriel oduwole) who have interviewed more than 13 presidents at her tender age but some buffoons old enough to be her dad will come online to display their stupidity of rating themselves. No wonder our economy is backward. The elders are senseless but the youths are more.

WORD !
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by 100Cents: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Leaders of tommorrow.

Smh..
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Fkforyou(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol...come so na you them use do advertisement for funnyafricanpic Instagram page.
Them use you advertise how to lose weight.... the first thing I talk when I see the pics na " Who is this goat again"....lol...no hard feelings bro.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
alobright17:
Keep looking good keep it up yes I said it you're beriful
Lolz. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 04, 2016
ellechrystal:

Thanks dearie
your dp, I think I know you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kente Styles 2018: New Kente Designs For Ladies In African 2018 / Plain And Pattern At Your Service / See This Bulletproof Vest That Costs N1.4m, That You Can Wear To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.