Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried (7794 Views)

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Senate Wants Public Officers To Operate Foreign Accounts / Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried by Fmartin(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2016
If others nt tried, saraki nd mark MUST face trial... Two thievs as senate president.
Re: Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried by kossyablaze(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Aufbauh:
" This city is what it is because our citizens are what they are" - Plato

The prime minister of Iceland has resigned amidst the Panama papers scandal, South Africans are calling for Zuma's head just for using government fund to renovate personal house.
Unfortunately in Nigeria, more than 3 of our leaders have also been implicated in the same Panama papers and none of us is saying a thing. In a way, we all deserve exactly the type of leaders we have
I would av takn u serious,then I remembered dat u r a core tribalist and rascist...change urself b4 u start preaching
Re: Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried by TPAND(f): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

And I guess you have not heard that the Prime minister of Iceland has Resigned because of "PanamaPapers Said" as you put it. So while the world is already taking action you want the Original Copies in your hands before you do shey? But fortunately getting Copies to try or indict individuals will be a piece of cake cos we live in the information age where everything is shared digitally just as you would be surprised to know where am sending this from.

I'd rather say the media age, where vendetta and bad news and false information sells
Re: Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried by Montaque(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
if Gej has been indicted...
Buhari would have released a statement
elrufai would have been on radio n tv
channels would have been awashed with threats from oyegun n obj
nairalanders apc fan would have created many fp post to decry it
osibanjo would have given many lectures on it how he stole us dry
soyinka would speak from his sitting room
efcc would issue their threats of inviting interpol
dss would have gone to search bayelsa.

anyway, the name they want to see isnt there, and buhari' s anticorruption is on hibernation. When he travels abroad, u will think he is in tune with the global trend, but the panama leaks shows our president isnt a globally minded citizen. what will he tell obama when next they sit, about his efforts to investigate those whose names were in the leaks?
Re: Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried by ndosorry: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2016
the so called youth should be blamed for all these problems in Nigeria. they are weaklings. talk,talk and talk no action because you people feel comfortable while a lot of things decay.
Re: Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried by todayboy: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Maser:

Is your father one of the thieves?

I can't understand why people like you don't want this country to be good. When corruption is being fought, you advance stupid reasons to discredit it. Just re-read your post. Should we then abandon the fight against corrupt persons because the people you want prosecuted are not in the docks just yet. Should everyone be brought to book at the same time so you can be convinced it is genuine? Do you know what it takes to bring one person to court let alone everyone of them? Do you know how many Nigerians, perhaps including you or your father, needs to face justice for stealing our commonwealth?

I wholeheartedly support PMB in his current effort and God willing, one by one all who stole will have their day, but good a thing, the journey has just begun.

My brother take it easy you have been brainwashed that it's the enemies of buhari that are corrupt
So if danjuma and dangote have illegal company in Panama and they use the money to sponsor buhari election
They should not be probed. Bro you have been brainwashed if buhari is ready to fight corruption it should be holistic not selection

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics / Demi Gods Hijack Abia PDP LGA Primaries / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.