Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool (7636 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by henrydadon(m): 2:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg nairalanders help me summarize this girl in one word

Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by tsmall(m): 2:03am On Apr 08, 2016
It looks like a molestation to me..

1 Like

Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by inkon: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2016
They did nothing to her. They rather did things with her, considering the countenance. That was one naughty daughter of Eve.
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 08, 2016
tsmall:
It looks like a molestation to me..
Molest-kini. U no see say she dey enjoy wetin dem dey do her?

1 Like

Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by cahrym(m): 2:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Awon omo wobe
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 08, 2016
original b!tch.. I no think say the girl get parent.. smh
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 08, 2016
The slippersic pair has lost all value & she knows it.

1 Like

Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by sinaj(f): 2:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Jeeeeez
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by tsmall(m): 2:44am On Apr 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Molest-kini. U no see say she dey enjoy wetin dem dey do her?

Take a look at the guy and the girl facial expressions. lipsrsealed
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by mymoneygrows(f): 3:23am On Apr 08, 2016
I think she asked for help to climb out and those idiots did dat rubbish. what was she supposed to do? Thank God she wore trousers, some men are animals.

2 Likes

Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by IamAtribalist: 3:44am On Apr 08, 2016
cool Rapists EVERYWHERE cool
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Babangida70(m): 3:47am On Apr 08, 2016
see as dem dey press am like EBA shocked shocked sad shocked......... chaiiiiiiii? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2016
She deserves whatever d devil squeezing her right bosom does to her
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by ClassCaptain(m): 4:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Jesus is Lord.
Is the girl laughing or crying abeg ?
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Some guys need help,obviouly d gurl was pushed inside d pool by someone.
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by jubrealguy(m): 4:49am On Apr 08, 2016
mymoneygrows:
I think she asked for help to climb out and those idiots did dat rubbish. what was she supposed to do? Thank God she wore trousers, some men are animals.
to abuse men don dey hungry u since God knows when
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by jubrealguy(m): 4:49am On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Some guys need help,obviouly d gurl was pushed inside d pool by someone.
but it does really look like she's enjoying the moment
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2016
See as the guy dey pull her back.
Initially I felt pity for her Olympus buh on closer look, her bo.obs wouldn't be too traumatized. Shez wearing a padded bra
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Fkhalifa(m): 6:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Freelanswer:
The slippersic pair has lost all value & she knows it.
[sub][/sub]
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by TheSociopath(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Looks like she wants it
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by decode55(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2016
sinaj:
Jeeeeez

That girl bears a striking resemblance to you cheesy
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Malayy(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2016
that ediot wey wear ring, if i dey there and na my sis be that. me and that ediot go die that day..i go drown the ediot for that pool..
guys please stop embarrassing us na..
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Leriebloom(f): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
I dont even know what to say
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Duchessree(f): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2016
some guys don't have conscience oo, look as how they are manhandling her property angry ..... the girl sef ehn
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by sinaj(f): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2016
decode55:

That girl bears a striking resemblance to you cheesy
y u too de lie like diz grin
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by decode55(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
sinaj:
y u too de lie like diz grin

you know say I no dey lie na grin grin
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by mymoneygrows(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2016
jubrealguy:
to abuse men don dey hungry u since God knows when

Lol..
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2016
TheSociopath:
Looks like she wants it
maybe he's her bf
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by TheSociopath(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
maybe he's her bf

I don't think so. So many guys are tapping current. The bf won't be comfortable with it
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by lanrywatt(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Typical analogy of sex starve guys... The lady in question had to ran out of the water becos of rough handling by hungry guys who has never seen a woman before..
No wonder ladies are scared to go swimming with guys dis days
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by grad2012(f): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Its not nice nah ,Can you imagin the man is even married sef.
Re: See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool by ahmg001(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
Its not nice nah ,Can you imagin the man is even married sef.
dos guys re just trying to help her get out of d pool.lolzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.