Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) (3755 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by gistparrot: 2:02am On Apr 08, 2016
shocked grin
A man has been caught on camera trapped inside a rim as people allege he turned into a cockroach.
The man in the photo is being accused of being a wizard.
According to the Facebook user who shared the photos, this incident allegedly happened in Cameroon.

The man allegedly went to sleep the previous night after he turned himself into a cockroach or a small animal and hid himself in the truck rim, but then he forgot to wake at dawn.
According to his accusers, the man turned to his human form after forgetting where he hid himself the night before and got stuck in this rim.

Read more--->>> http://mokgist.com/omg-this-man-allegedly-turned-into-a-cockroach-at-night-and-got-caught-in-a-tyre-rim-when-he-woke-up-photos/

1 Share

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Tell him i advise him to turn into cock again & geroff that iron. or, where's the power? pls, update us on further developments.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by godfrey01(m): 3:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Blacks not using their spiritual power for goood...
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol @ the second picture. The man sef tire for the matter.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2016
charix:
lol that feeling when u know theres no way out
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by teelaw4life(m): 3:43am On Apr 08, 2016
FP Loading... 45%
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Jimbadly: 3:44am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin

Very funny. Serious burden for him. He looks like a real African wizard but there's only one way to ascertain whether he's truly a wizard. Place him under a 24 hour surveillance in a room with a camera filming him non stop, even at night. The camera should be placed secretly though, so he won't be aware he's being filmed.

We really need to see him transforming into a smaller animal to free himself from that metal wheel and then transforming back to human. Seeing is believing. It'll be one of the most sensational video of all times.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by whirlwind7(m): 5:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Jimbadly:
grin grin
Very funny. Serious burden for him. He looks like a real African wizard but there's only one way to ascertain whether he's truly a wizard. Place him under a 24 hour surveillance in a room with a camera filming him non stop, even at night. The camera should be placed secretly though, so he won't be aware he's being filmed.
We really need to see him transforming into a smaller animal to free himself from that metal wheel and then transforming back to human. Seeing is believing. It'll be one of the most sensational video of all times.

Of course, none of them will think this way. Africans are too fixated on supernatural and superstitious fetish beliefs to think rationally.
Very soon, someone will walk up and accuse him for the mysterious death of a neighbour, and a mob will gather and beat him to death, if he doesn't get rescued on time by the police.

What's more, I think with a little effort, he can slide out of that rim by working it downwards around his waist and legs. He's slim enough.
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by greyce: 5:04am On Apr 08, 2016
D first pix be like "it's Ntn,I do this all d time..just watch me get out of dis rim" grin grin grin

2nd pix be like "it is finished...lord,let ur will be done,I CNT rely on my own strength" grin

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by OKorowanta: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2016
O boy!
So winch dey true true?
WONDAMENT! shocked
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2016
whirlwind7:

Of course, none of them will think this way. Africans are too fixated on supernatural and superstitious fetish beliefs to think rationally.
Very soon, someone will walk up and accuse him for the mysterious of a neighbour, and a mob will gather and beat him to death, if he doesn't get rescued on time by the police.

What's more, I think with a little effort, he can slide out of that rim by working it downwards around his waist and legs. He's slim enough.
the hip bone would obstruct such sliding except you plan go rip him in two.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by nairagossip: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2016
hahahaha
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by 100Cents: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
charix:

E be like CHANGE.

Hin eye don clear..
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by 100Cents: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Nah experienced welder go release am.

And nah heavy duty rim be dat.

Between Buarri and the deep blue sea.
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by prettyjo(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by drss(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
d man remind me of APC zombies. correct definition of ONE CHANCE.
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by femo86(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
booking
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Africa and our ability to believe the most ridiculous things! If he did turn into an animal, he would be naked na, or did his clothes turn into the wings of the cockroach?

1 Like

Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by RedRiver(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
hmm
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by otimothy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
i dont understand,him turn to cockroach but when him turn bck na inside rim with jersey? abegii
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by deanoffaculty: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Another episode of HOLLOW SLEEPY.... grin grin.
Let me call ICHABOD CRANE to undo the spell.
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by elkonS: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
greyce:
D first pix be like "it's Ntn,I do this all d time..just watch me get out of dis rim" grin grin grin

2nd pix be like "it is finished...lord,let ur will be done,I CNT rely on my own strength" grin
grin .....btw nice dp... wink
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by chrisbaby24(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol...d man be like...wetin carry me cum enter dis rim d first place...dis winchi winchi tin don tire me sef..!!!
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by greyce: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
elkonS:

grin .....btw nice dp... wink
thanks wink
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by elkonS: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
greyce:
thanks wink
uwc...i wld like to know u btr...im impressed when i see ladies with a sense of humour...
can i av ur bb pin ...op u dont mind cheesy
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Daniel058(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol, this is the kind of things we pray to happen to WITCHES and wizard..
Re: OMG! Man ‘turned Into A Cockroach’ At Night And Got Caught In A Tyre Rim(pics) by Cjizzy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
godfrey01:
Blacks not using their spiritual power for goood...
As in eh..... With all the juju and winch wey dey naija, we never fit win World Cup...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Throwback Picture Of Yoruba Actors -photo / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet / Is This The World's Most Entitled Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.