Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) (2298 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by EOOJ(m): 4:20am On Apr 08, 2016
4dis kind naija cheesy

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Strahovski1(m): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Wake up from the dream....

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by libertyfather(m): 4:56am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't watch horror movie

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Hold your bible. Anointing oil. And then put on the light

The light alone can handle it

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 08, 2016
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.
I go just be like : you don come? Food dey fridge ooo, bwhen ur done put off the light and shut the door behind you.
Show the devil that you're his boss and he'd give you that respect.
PS: being say na Romanceland be this, maybe na that kain night when you carry one babe come house, I no go even think am, i go just fling her comot through window. Na she them find come, alakoba Jonah. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2016
i will call 977
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2016
I will stand and fight. cheesy.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Rush and enter inside my body.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by donholy28(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Na then u go know say usian bolt na small boy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Moblord(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2016
I really need that kind of mask
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Run back upstairs to get my beretta and come back to blow it head in into shreads

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by mayowabola(f): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
There is no staircase in our house
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by mayowabola(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
There is no staircase in our house
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Ewatomi26(f): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Get on my kneels and Say AMEN...
Its understands better
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by Yeahreen(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thank God my house no get staircase grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by alexis007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
I go kneel down beg am...Simple
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (photo) by fowosh: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
I wl just laugh...and the animal wl die instantly

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want / She Wants To Double Date With Me / First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.