Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice (679 Views)

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Akwa Ibom Guys Are Just Perfection! / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by ArinzeAlec(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2016
I need y'all advice asap.

I have been in a one year plus relationship with one of the amazing girl ever. Understanding and supportive, The perfectness of the relationship is one i look back at, though thankful but sacred as Bleep. Its a long distance relationship (same state, different cities) but we still relate like i just asked her out.

The communication is so dope, we literally might win MTN's callers of the year. She does most of it though, 6:4. Even during my break time while on sites, i tend to talk only with her and i oblige to pick her calls anytime. Her attention means alot to a brother and belive you me, there's something new always to talk about. Our quarreals is yet to exceed the 24hours mark cause she uses 'I'M SORRY' and neither do i delay my self in reciprociating that too.

Now y'all, the fear here is the share of perfection in the imperfect us. Has any of y'all faced same ordeal? How do i make it more stronger? I always see myself roaming youtube just to learn a new diet am gon make for her whenever she visits. This mutual feeling has been absent with my ex's.

NB: She's a working class, not desperate either am i. We both have our pasts.
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by sinaj(f): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Xo today is friday shocked

Am finished cry
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by Sistem007(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2016
you asking us how to make ur relationship stronger Some times distance can help keep two people close coz u always both miss each other...When u guys start seeing urselves everyday and u still feel the same, then I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:
you asking us how to make ur relationship stronger Some times distance can help keep two people close coz u always both miss each other...When u guys start seeing urselves everyday and u still feel the same, then I will get back to you.
My point exactly, seeing everyday would determine how compatible they're. online personality(whc is mostly packaged) can be way different than original personality.

1 Like

Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by bolagabriella: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
@op i can relate with ur story...i am involved in.a beautiful rlship...long distance also...altho we get to see whenever we feel like sha.

i love her and she loves me...we seem too perfect for each other...dt sometimes insecurities creeps in and i start feelin like what if its all crashes...

but then i relax ma mind and take everyday as it comes jhur...as long as she doesnt eff up...i aint leavin her...i am sure of that in my own heart.

pls...i dont know abt ur d op's case sha...but in my own case...weneva we see each...d bond is even more stronger than on d fone...as in spendin three weeks with her at a go seems like 3days...just cant get enuf of her pls. she is d best pls
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by ArinzeAlec(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:

Seeing each other 2weeks or 3weeks interval if am in town.
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by Sistem007(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

My point exactly, seeing everyday would determine how compatible they're. online personality(whc is mostly packaged) can be way different than original personality.

Yea bro
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by Sistem007(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2016
ArinzeAlec:

Seeing each other 2weeks or 3weeks interval if am in town.
Ha....thats not seeing now. When I was a student I saw my girl every single day of the semester and in my final year when I dint have to travel we saw every single day for a year...now when u'v don something like that and u still love each other that much. I will get back to you. smiley
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by ArinzeAlec(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2016
bolagabriella:
@op i can relate with ur story...i am involved in.a beautiful rlship...long distance also...altho we get to see whenever we feel like sha.

i love her and she loves me...we seem too perfect for each other...dt sometimes insecurities creeps in and i start feelin like what if its all crashes...

but then i relax ma mind and take everyday as it comes jhur...as long as she doesnt eff up...i aint leavin her...i am sure of that in my own heart.

pls...i dont know abt ur d op's case sha...but in my own case...weneva we see each...d bond is even more stronger than on d fone...as in spendin three weeks with her at a go seems like 3days...just cant get enuf of her pls. she is d best pls

Now, thats exactly my worries. We see whenever i want or she does. Days spent together seems to last longer than minutes that atimes, i ask if earth is jealous about us. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by ATMC(f): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2016
You want imperfection? Well, most perfect relationship like that has the two involved playing the fool. Already in a relationship, one person must play the fool for it to work but then when the two play the fool, you have perfection.

Actually, you two are not real.
Re: The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice by ArinzeAlec(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2016
ATMC:
You want imperfection? Well, most perfect relationship like that has the two involved playing the fool. Already in a relationship, one person must play the fool for it to work but then when the two play the fool, you have perfection.

Actually, you two are not real.

With litte illustrations up the post, you should have seen the perfection more clearly than the otherwise.

Have you got something new like a dog pet, so fragile and beautiful, every of your friend loves it, you admire it before you get of the bed or go to bed. You pray for it more than you pray for yourself?

And all of a sudden, you think about losing it or it being stolen, Then fear grabs you? You understand? Thats my fear here.

(1) (Reply)

Ikwerre Girls And Nigerian Drama / Male Or Female Which Are More Jealous. / How Do I Stop This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.