Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (29984 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by demovertion: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
With our tech machines you will save 40% cost of building materials nd labour.
By using lego nd paving stones machine.
For more Information whatsap +380957683663

1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Floor plans alone will never give you an accurate estimate. Well except an experienced Q.S calculates based on the cost of completion of your project on a "per square meter" basis which the plans you've shown here doesn't have. No dimensions, no sections, no elections. Besides these services are not free of charge at least the blocks currently been moulded are not free. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by yomz1e(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2016
about to embark on roughly the same project as you, guestimation is around N25M mark, depending on finishing and quality of build. if its rental investment then you can do away with some mod cons, but not to the detriment of the quality of the house and rental market, remember you will be competing with others in your area. so things like interlock in the compound can be concrete paving etc. Also the greatest place to save money is if you have trustworthy contractors, workers, labourers, suppliers etc. they are the bloodsuckers in any building project but if you can put them on a tight leash and don't act like JJC or you have money growing through your nostril.. then you'd be fine.

squirrelmail:
This is a 2 units of 2bedroom flats, all rooms ensuit. It will be a storey building of 4 flats. can i get a rough estimate here plz as block molding is ongoing at the site now.

@Lalasticlala help plz
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by ekpesa(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Although your drawings have no dimensions, such structure should cost nothing more than 17m, if you are using direct labour.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by touchmark(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
You have to look at something in the range of #7m-#8m with medium quality finishing. You can as well contact me on acesanmite@gmail.com for further enquiries. cryYou have look at something in the range of #7m-#8m with medium quality finishing. You can as well contact me on acesanmite@gmail.com for further enquiries.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2016
You need the service of a quantity surveyor
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Lalashi1(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Look for professionals. Nothing comes cheap this days.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Ayanko(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't think most of the people know what a story building is. My brother your budget can not be between #7m and #10m . I can analyse it if you want me to. Check my signature and watzapp me.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Skullo777: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2016
This is a very wrong design, where is the step and the entrance to each apartment.. Meet a qualified architect today..

Matter of fact, I am one!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2016
squirrelmail:
This is a 2 units of 2bedroom flats, all rooms ensuit. It will be a storey building of 4 flats. can i get a rough estimate here plz as block molding is ongoing at the site now.

@Lalasticlala help plz
Contact Olawale on +2348144337426 for ur Original stone Stone-coated roofing Sheets and Aluminium Step tiles

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by thelegend1(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
It depends on the location of the building, the total square area, and the quality of finishings...budget 20m - 30m all things considered
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by soke92(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
It All Depend On The Quality Of The Block, If U Are Using Special Blocks Budget 6m But If U Are Using Undinary Block Budget 4m...U Can Contact Me For Ur Interlocking Stone
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by prettyboi1(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
@OP, estimation like this can't be spot on because some other factors also determine the real price when you start. However, I would estimate that an average of 22 to 23 million should finish that building.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by obailala(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2016
15-22m is the estimate I was given for a similar development in Ph depending on the quality of finish I wanted. Would be nice if real property developers come into this thread to save the day.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by slimgeez: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
This design is a story building design .. From the the staircase inbetween.... In my location. A one storey of this design will cost between 18-22millon naira depending on the finishing u decide.

To build it as a bungalow eliminating the stairs inbetween the two flats will cost between 9-12million depending also on ur choice of finish.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by dennisworld1(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
omonile 300k. For our share
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by mike58(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
squirrelmail:

@Lalasticlala help plz

For services of a qualified quantity surveyor contact 07014597695
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by rocknation62(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Is that a mother board circuitry ?
lol...rili luks like a mother board... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by hokafor(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2016
My bro when it comes to building a lot of factors are involved no body can give u the accurate estimate. I will advice u start with 10,000000. U will have to be actively involve
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by great664(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2016
squirrelmail:

@Lalasticlala help plz
I just wonder for my compatriot! Using everything for jokes , if you can't answer then don't quote. I suggest its time Seun, Lalasticlala should fine a way to be deleting irrelevant comment that does not relate to Post Mostly on thread that seek help or information.

Back to the Topic:

Its hard to get a rough estimate as other factors that determine the cost varies, Mostly Location, Material and Labour Cost varies in the country, what is acceptable in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Enugu differ from Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Kano etc.

To get a correct estimate add location and you will get required result....

I can provide all you need if its Delta or Lagos. so hit me up
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by deavicky(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
thank u for the plan. i will just add small thing to it and use it for my own. can you be a little nice to send the front view too
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
About 10 million to roofing with step tiles. If you want to roof with Korean stone tiles add another 2million or thereabouts.
From stage of ceiling, plumbing, tiling, electrical, door, windows etc generally called finishing no estimate is possible because they depend on ur taste and may vary by as much as 500 per cent in some cases.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by pope5(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
u need a Quantity Surveyor, A good Engineer or go to building section, u might get useful tips there. but if u dont get call me on 08117397528
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Istyabbas(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
This plan is mechanical drawing no dimensions please post the architectural drawing (floor plan) if you really need the comprehensive billing
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by favouryemmy: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
My friend, no one can give you such estimate on a forum like this. It requires some calculations to give you a reliable estimate. Why don't see a Quantity Surveyor or an experienced building designer or contractor. But you will part with a little fees sha o. If you have the money to build you should also have some little money to pay for the services of a professional
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by jampro123(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2016
I have spent 5,005,00 to decking level for the same building in Owerri . I have a spread sheet and will share it with you for your guidance .

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Sanuzi(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
8 to 12m depending on your location also
squirrelmail:

@Lalasticlala help plz
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by squirrelmail: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks for all the comments, my moral is going higher and higher in achieving this project.

The location will be in Owerri.

For those that were mentioning omonile here, omonile dnt exist in owerri though they have their own area boys and they have been settled accordingly, fencing completed with gate, all relevant permits secured from development authority.

My dad will be on ground to buy materials and source for direct labour since i'm not around.

Might not use steptiles or stone coated but will ensure i use a good aluminium roofing sheets.

I am optimistic the building must stand in few months time at least with plastering done.

I am already in motion so even the force of inertia can not stop me.

Expecting more relevant comments plz
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by whyteboyz03(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
My broda , 7-9m should do to the roofing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project / Cost Of Building An Upstairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.