Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (29967 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by jeftalene(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Design and Construction at moderate cost anywhere in Nigeria

Heavens Contractors Ltd, RC 1288467

1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Khez: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
If only some of understood the picture, we would done a great job....
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Gentlemman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
My bro. This is all about quantification and billing(bill of engineering measurement and evaluation), so no one can tell u anytin here. I do quantify, so if u need me contact me 07067190726 or email me @ dgoldendon4real@gmail.com.

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by edorhe14(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am a Quantity Surveyor by profession.
Pm me and lets reason out something.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by okolimike(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
squirrelmail:
Thanks for all the comments, my moral is going higher and higher in achieving this project.
The location will be in Owerri.
For those that were mentioning omonile here, omonile dnt exist in owerri though they have their own area boys and they have been settled accordingly, fencing completed with gate, all relevant permits secured from development authority.
My dad will be on ground to buy materials and source for direct labour since i'm not around.
Might not use steptiles or stone coated but will ensure i use a good aluminium roofing sheets.
I am optimistic the building must stand in few months time at least with plastering done.
I am already in motion so even the force of inertia can not stop me.
Expecting more relevant comments plz

PLS can u assist me with the full building plans? I think I have similar project though yet to get the building plan.... mail me on : seanmike2004@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by EricT: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
For your Architectural design, Stuctural design, M& E drawing, Removation, Project Management and Facility management. Contact us for the best at moderate price:
gtassociates@gmail.com
Trial will surely convince you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by emperorAY(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am an architect consideringd fact dat is building plan quite straightforward and also depending on the type of finishes u intend to use I will say roughly 20-25million for moderate finishes tnk u
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by deolaarc(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Foundation- between 1.5million -2mill
Ground floor Block setting 1.5mill
Decking -1.5 approx
Upper floor block- 1.3approx.
Roofing- 1.2
Finishes 4mill above.

Cost may variety Due to your material choice and specification.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by eghosajohnny: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2016
I'm a builder and the quote below will help u achieve your aim

Foundation: 1.5m
Block work: 1.3m
Decking:2.4m
Firstfloor:1.3m
Roofing wood work:600k
Aluminium long span:700k

If you have any question you can call to ask

07031886484,same on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Youngzedd(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Is that a mother board circuitry ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U're wicked
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by squirrelmail: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2016
To those that asked if my building plan was a mother board circuitry some few months ago when i was about to start the project, this is the stage i have reached.

And i thank those that encouraged me to start and never to relent, your words was more than enough and it boosted my urge to keep pushing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Building An Upstairs / Fire Engulfs Mikano Office In VI Lagos (Photos) / TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.