Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai (23934 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by laparry12(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
zendy:
No wonder they are all messing up. They all asked each other to run but had no agenda about what happens when they cross the finish line
my tots exactly.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by muller101(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Midget mallam.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Vongsama(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
In other words, you know you have nothing to offer but since even the senior advocates of dullards is contesting for president n moreso, the same person wants you to run for governor you decided to contest and you won just as the dullard won the presidency.
You both have changed the definition of democracy to "government of the gullible, for the all past criminals (apc), and by the dullards".
The world will always remember you for your contribution to national backwardness
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by 1009ja: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
We are still waiting for the billions you stole from FCT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by suteco16: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thank GEJ for credible election!
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by tonquendo4u(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na for ur dream Dem de call u nice governor Oga?
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by godys(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
This man is talking trash. Clueless idiot.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by guychidile: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am passing by..
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by tuscani: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
no wonder you are so confused and finding it hard to govern
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by jerecrown(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
when u force a useless man to rule what is d outcome?
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by hamilton62(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
So, buhari forced u to contest fr governor

Who forced you to bring abt religious bill
The answer is already clear brother... He. PMB said; Insha Allah we will spread Islam to all over the country...
There years of plan is yielding its products.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Babaji111(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oga pls just work for Kaduna people. Buhari did not force you but the people voted you based on your interest. May you do good for Kaduna state. Good luck!
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by eDoc: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Because your people needs you sir.
We are test running you for 2023

Not hating,but make hin remain where hin dey,na observation.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by eDoc: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:

You wan tell us when el rufia go die?
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by eDoc: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rexphobia:
Buhari forced me to wear boxers this morning

Buhari forced me to the filling station this morning(modified)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Amiscomyr(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
So, Buhari is behind our problem in kd.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Fmartin(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Warris diz one saying
eDoc:

You wan tell us when el rufia go die?
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:

buhari
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by iamrealdeji(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Liar,the same Buhari you called Boko Haram?
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by jerrymej(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Tah, hold it.

I heard him mentioning "Quality Leaders". indeed quality leaders in looting, right? you mention the President has inherited 16yrs of impunity. To what extent to you think Nigerians are foolish to be convinced that the present administration has the the country out of punishment and loss? you mention Buhari's phenomenon to have swept away the PDP. what Remarkable development has his administration brought while the nation is die, starving? The truth in it is that the APC government is killing the nation. But just imagine it, the dominant leaders in the APC governance are they not born from PDP? to what extent has the party change their corruption instinct? Nigerians no prefer the past corrupt leaders that pays them their salaries and makes commodity and services to be sold and rendered at a cheaper rate compare to the self-claimed anti corrupt administration who cause its citizens to starve, and cause the price of commodities to inflate.

You all are not 'state men politicians rather a demagon (selfish) policians'....
stop deceiving yourselves thinking you deceiving Nigerians.......

Rubbish Government.....
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Ejytex(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Fedayeen:
Bantex slap has formatted El Rufai brain that he says trash daily.
Haha
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Ejytex(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2016
jerecrown:
when u force a useless man to rule what is d outcome?
Fail
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by SamiraF: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
The same Buhari that forced him on Kaduna State will drag this wicked man to his nemesis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.