Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai (489 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai by ujoseph006: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari forced me to contest as governor- El-Rufai

Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, yesterday April 7th, said President Buhari forced him to run for governor of the state ‎last year. El-Rufai said during his closing remarks at the Kaduna state investment programme.

“It was President Muhammadu Buhari that forced me to contest for the governorship race of Kaduna state in revenge for persuading him to run the presidential race. If he had not asked me to run for the governorship, I wouldn’t have stood before you today as the governor of Kaduna state" he said.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/buhari-forced-me-to-contest-as-governor-el-rufai-says/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai by magabounce(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai by AkpanUnanam(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
That's mean you didn't prepared for power.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai by talktonase(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
how does this story change the fuel scarcity situation that is biting us hard.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai by jane0000(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Good.

(1) (Reply)

#fctdecides: APC Wins Abaji Local Government Chairmanship Poll In Abuja / Flash Back: Fg To Spend #120billion On Lagos-calabar-kano Rail Way Construction / Court Orders EFCC To Arrest Ex-gov Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.