Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

There Is More To Life Than Heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is More To Life Than Heartbreak. (337 Views)

There Is More To Life Than Chasing After Someone Who Doesn't Want To Be In Yours / When You Discover There Is More To Life Than Police And Thief (pix) / Psychologists Reveal That Single People Live A More Fulfilled Life Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is More To Life Than Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
It seems everytime i go to the romance section on nairaland all i see is heartbreak, and I wonder................
Why is your heart getting broken when you could be fulfilling Gods personal legend in your life?
why are you so caught up in the fasage of being Someone bae that you loose yourself in the process?
Truly only those who lack self love and worth get repitedly heartbroken.......... although there is absolutely nothing wrong or to be ashamed of if you have ever been heartbroken, but once should be enough.
Do not give people the pleasure of walking all over you (over and over again), Do not be so lost in a relationship that all that shines are your flaws and insecurities....and yet i do not blame you.
I blame the Society for the wrong notion that you have to be in a relationship to be happy. And If you are Single you are unhappy .
l blame that same society that teaches girls at a Very tender age to be good wives and mothers and dont do the same to boys.
Why dont we also teach boys to be great men and husbands, Surely We would have a better society if that was the case.
There is more to life than heartbreak ......live life, love, learn, enjoy, explore, travel, improve on yourself, be confident, find yourself, love yourself, know yourself....so that when you are finally ready to love you would live a heartbreak free life.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Music Editing / Define Brave? / Do You Have Faith In The Next Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.