Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) (5468 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Uteghe(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just wondering where Fayose's gaze/interest is at: t ;Dhe hawker's face,boobs or the pear. Figure it out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin
My man dey look the boobs grin grin
The boobs set oooh
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by TippyTop(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
See swag from Oshokomale, the whole world likes Peter Ayodele fayose.
Meanwhile Bubu is shy with women except small girls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by cktheluckyman: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
chai how hawker come take get fine boobs like dis tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by kokoA(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
He is only a man with blood flowing in his veins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hawker be like "Oga leave pear and take watermelon."

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by sunkoye: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
At least he stirred off buhari's case for the moment grin
Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Uteghe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Hawker be like "Oga leave pear and take watermelon."
grin
You baad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
The woman is the next super model shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Let's make her shine grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by omenka(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Donplilopus, come and see fresh tangerine oo!!

Olajumoke aint got shiit on this lady!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by DankemzI(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
He's a Governor of all... Including the pears, boobs, face cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by obailala(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol... The oshokomole has been tamed by the softer pears. Chaii!.. some ladies just know how to cause havoc. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Goke7: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jesus Christ, na wetin Governor de find here nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Destined2win: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
That ladier is prettier than olajumoke. Where is her own 'ty bello'?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by seunmsg(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
In similar situation, I would be looking at the same thing cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Hauneg(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is it just me, or does any other person feel that this was staged? I mean, look at the so called avocado seller all cleaned up. Just try look beyond the boobs and see what I am saying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by olatade(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
His gaze is seriously fixed on the relevant pair of oranges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Uteghe(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hauneg:
Is it just me, or does any other person feel that this was staged?
I mean, look at the so called avocado seller all cleaned up.
Just try look beyond the boobs and see what I am saying.
cheesy staged by who? Say you are jealous of her boobs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Uteghe:
Just wondering where Fayose's gaze/interest is at: t ;Dhe hawker's face,boobs or the pear. Figure it out.
can't this girl hawk in Lagos? She has nice Avocado grin

Fayose plz leave this one for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hauneg:
Is it just me, or does any other person feel that this was staged?
I mean, look at the so called avocado seller all cleaned up.
Just try look beyond the boobs and see what I am saying.
Ekiti girls are the cleanest girls in Nigeria so stop hating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by rudebouy: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nna which kind fine babe be dis one na? Na wa oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Donplilopus, come and see fresh tangerine oo!!

Olajumoke aint got shiit on this lady!
[/s]
how's your fiancee grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
obailala:
Lol... The oshokomole has been tamed by the softer pears. Chaii!.. some ladies just know how to cause havoc. grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
i love booobs kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fayose is a disgrace to Ekiti people. Imagine the drama with aluko,yet fools still hail him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by HCF(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
I don't think that's Fayose in the picture!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by teekay213(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
fayose go collect the girl number after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by kindworld(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
What a funny post to make my afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by Dannidom(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Funny caption though

'politics of boobs and avocado pears' lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by sammyj: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
What I see in the photo is the comical governor of Ekiti buying 3 fruits in 1; pear and bananas!!!! grin shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by makapella(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dashing everybody likes nw yall beta like mine
Re: Fayose: Politics Of Boobs And Avocado Pear (photo) by orisa37: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fayiose is focusing on Boobs and the Constitution allows it.FayiosBoobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. / Jangebe Students’ Abduction: PDP Asks Buhari To "Wake Up From Slumber" / The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.