Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown (36529 Views)

OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by mozkunzult: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Somtimes I dont know if our leaders reason through their anus... How can u lock people inside a school your asking them to vacate.. if na USA by now big harmmer for dey nack the school... nonsense ... angry
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by loomer: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Useless country.

Them no dey ever listen to students cry. Everything na force for them

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by jimi4us: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
macaranta:
Who do we blame now?
blame Jonathan. Where is lair Mohammed when you need him.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by professore(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
This country needs our prayers

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by ajasa4link: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
lol....I TRUST LASUITES DEM NO GO EVEN BOTHER COMOT PREMISES EVEN WITH ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIER IN PLACE

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by bukynkwuenu: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
our senators did that....so no biggy
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
This pics is disheartening. Akokaites crossing the canal to link Abule oja.
Why would those hostel security lock the gate of the hostels when some students are still in the hostels?
Those securities need to be given some beating.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by davoremix(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I can't see any student "flying" over the fence, but i saw people scaling the fence.
You are one of the problems of this country.

Why will you give students one day to vacate the hostels? Bloody erroneous thinking everywhere.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
How osusumustflow wey her photo dey below go jump dis gate now
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Tpumpz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
undecided
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by macaranta(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
jimi4us:
blame Jonathan. Where is lair Mohammed when you need him.

Yes o..we always need to blame someone.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

When you wan dey alright? angry
when me and you spend a night together
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by tommykiwi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
what their fathers at National Assembly can do , Unilag students can do it better.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by hob(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Eyahhhhh

Did they not open the gate for them and why r they passing through the canal.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by refiner(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
MARKone:
When the children of Egypt UNILAG were crossing the Red Sea canal cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3580593_6_jpegc57de7ffb63a04971dc3a933cf2f080d

lol!...and dis time around, d red sea no gree divide!grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by saxtaiwo: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
And they call it university of first choice and the nation's pride? Na wa oo
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by sandrahnaub(f): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I can't see any student "flying" over the fence, but i saw people scaling the fence.
...i too kno
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by lailo: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
I used to hear dt any innocent girl dat attends dat sch will end up becoming Olosho,is it true?
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by ILEGHIT: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
nawa o,see some girls so na only 1bag dem get for the whole school.
dem go still dey form dey snap pix,damn man dipping your sick ass legs in that dirty ass canal filled with all typa shit.
dirty ass pigs who can't afford to board a cab home,broke asses
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Skywalker5(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
No law and order
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by sandrahnaub(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Illegal students
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by eleko1: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin. His case is beyond Babalawo.
VickyRotex:

When you wan dey alright? angry
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by AkoloPeters(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
You are on point. Our leaders are really failing the nation.
macaranta:
Who do we blame now?Yet they ask why international students don't come to Nigerian schools.Imagine asking students who have no where to go to vacate the premises just like that.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by bedspread: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Not surprised at all!!! Like STUDENTS LIKE LEGISLATORS
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by sonyviao(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
lols... upon all dem shakara; see as den dey enter canal like person wey bokoharam dey pursue... hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
lailo:
I used to hear dt any innocent girl dat attends dat sch will end up becoming Olosho,is it true?
It is not through, good students and bad students exist in all schools. If Unilag girls are Olosho, 4 ladies in my class won't come out with first class. Please, correct that your notion
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Unbelievable! Undergrads being treated like swine in their own country. Its not as if the fees are free sef. So they aren't allowed to protest inconducive environments again or what? And because you paste some circulars round the school with an inconvenient deadline, you lock up all persons left on campus?! God help us in this country. Nigerians are tolerant to the point of being zombies I swear! undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Akaujaa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oh, I remember those days of student unionism. Even cold water no cold compared to student of nowadays. If na doz days, why u go climb that gate wen u can pull it down for easy access to everyone. Imagine, u asked students to go home and u still locked the entrance gate. you wan make them fly?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Jochebed7(f): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
No UNAAB student in the house to report on the ongoing drama there heard they are protesting the incessant robbery of students in the areas surrounding the school.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by damoskiy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
The Union Locked the gate....Some students are protesting others are going home !!! who does that?.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Shikena(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
If I hear 'Great Nigerian Students' again!
Can you imagine this kind of rubbish! ...and in Unilag of all places! Where are today's Gbenga Olawepo, Gbenga Ojo, OJ Mayegun 'Red Drum', Sylvester Odion, Mary Cole, Sowore Omoyele, Baba Ayelabola, Nwachukwu, Kuti Ezebiro etc (Unilag), Tony and Tony (LASU), Adeola Soetan, Tony Fash, Obesere, Sandra Factor etc (OAU), Opeyemi Bamidele, Ogaga Ifowodo (Uniben) and several others from UI, ABU, UNN, UJ etc who dared the most ruthless military dictatorship as Nigerian students??
They closed gate and they start jumping fence and some are crossing the canal when the VC should be begging for understanding while enjoying a wheel barrow ride to the freedom square! Nonsense
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by magnificientzaz(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Let them be..they learnt from the lawmakers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Gurus Pls What Is The Answer To This ?? / Visa Denial: Canadian College Withholds Nigerian Applicant’s Fees (pics) / How I Landed A World Scholarship With A 3.8 C.G.P.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.