Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown (36528 Views)

OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by nevi12(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Unilag sef

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Princezoi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
bleechreport..co.id/2016/04/unilag-shut-down-due-to-students-protest.html?m=1
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by hardbody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
ojun50:
Dis country is being dead long time again. Jst imaging 2mro leaders

See what Unilag (Maulag) has caused now. What language is this guy posting with now?

In short, let me kill myself before I die
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Awoofawo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
MARKone:
When the children of Egypt UNILAG were crossing the Red Sea canal cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3580593_6_jpegc57de7ffb63a04971dc3a933cf2f080d
And you be Moses that part the Red Sa for them! wa se re my man! Lol ya ti sweet ju!!!
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm...... after all the suffer for University them go come join the un-employed for Nigeria. This APC government is wicked.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by kontrolbuoy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
ILEGHIT:
nawa o,see some girls so na only 1bag dem get for the whole school.
dem go still dey form dey snap pix,damn man dipping your sick ass legs in that dirty ass canal filled with all typa shit.
dirty ass pigs who can't afford to board a cab home,broke asses
such a big fool
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
when me and you spend a night together

Yea that's not a problem. We'll go for night vigil program in my Church.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by VickyRotex(f): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin. His case is beyond Babalawo.

cheesy Oro e su mi o. embarassed
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by iamdynamite(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
this is totally uncalled for coming from the school authorities..........so inhumane......fine you closed the school but then you should have given them a timeline for them to evacuate thier various hall of residence................i dont like this rahman bello for anything......

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by toprealman: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Their SUG should be ducking in shame.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Only Igbo presidency can change this country or we are all doomed, how can fools lead wisemen.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by waxobya12: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bossforeva:
Frustration Everywhere.
that's wha u get when u elect an antiChrist in power..
Chain Nigeria...Free Biafra
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by kosokoadeyemi: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
What is all this for our nigeria university,sai buhari,sai osibanjo do something before something do you, we need change fast.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by muller101(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Imagine. University undergraduates indeed.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by mikolo80: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
na wa o. and these are supposed to be our future leaders. we're in trouble. are they not in the country. can they not see they are attending half baked institutions led by half baked professors that have no solution to legion of problems. damn we've got our work cut out for us
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Worthie(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm..Even ladies sef dtey jump qate..no tym for forminq
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Even became worse that people started going under the gate. Are we prisoners

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by pwettiejay(f): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
A whole Unilag?
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by hsbcasuals(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Our education sector is in total shambles. Students pay for quality education only to be given an inconducive environment of learning in return.

Yet, our leaders of today will call the younger generations as the "leaders of tomorrow" when it is so obvious that the "leaders of today" will still be the "leaders of tomorrow". What a country!
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by rukkyluv(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
GurlFriend:
Even the girls are not left out. No time for forming
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by UIA04(f): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
damoskiy:
The Union Locked the gate....Some students are protesting others are going home !!! who does that?.
Shebi na my school na butty children full there. They be like my mummy said I should come home oooooo
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by eDoc: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
jimi4us:
My question to all the students of unilag is, who una vote for?? Goodluck Jonathan or the Dictator.

bros,if they tell you,it would be irrelevant,wait for 2019.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by blackboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Break the padlocks. What nonsense. Unacceptable.
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by damoskiy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:

Shebi na my school na butty children full there. They be like my mummy said I should come home oooooo
really !!! what are you saying self....
Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Tobyshegz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Moses and the Israelites.. hehehehe...ROTF!!!

Re: UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown by Moblord(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
GurlFriend:
Students are crossing the canal at the back gate in order to leave the premises. Terribly unhygienic, not to mention risky.
I can't see moses nd hos staff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visa Denial: Canadian College Withholds Nigerian Applicant’s Fees (pics) / How I Landed A World Scholarship With A 3.8 C.G.P.A / What Is The Total Weights Of The Animals In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.