Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls (775 Views)

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls by ayokujero: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
The top 5 Lies Married Men tell Single girls to date and sleep with them

1. MY WIFE AND I HAVE NOT HAD SEX IN MONTHS

2. MY WIFE COMPLAINS AND DOES NOT ALLOW ME SEX HER MORE THAN 1 ROUND

3 MY WIFE IS NOT GOOD IN BED

4. MY WIFE NAGS

5. MY WIFE ONLY KNOW OF A SINGLE POSITION AND SHE IS NOT TEACHABLE.

6. Add yours

Ladies this are cheap reasons a married man will give you just to sleep with you. Note all his reasons are sex driven, that has portray his motifs and intentions.
Re: 5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls by write2obi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
1. I'm not married grin

2. She is my baby mama cheesy

3. I'm getting a divorce

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls by YorubaWoman: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2016

1. Seriously, am not married
2. We are not legally married, she just bore for me
3. Family said I should marry from my tribe so am divorcing her
4. I need male children from you
5. She's no longer good on bed
Re: 5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
YorubaWoman:

1. Seriously, am not married
2. We are not legally married, she just bore for me
3. Family said I should marry from my tribe so am divorcing her
4. I need male children from you
5. She's no longer good on bed
Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Married Men Tells To Date Single Girls by ehinmowo: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
u pple are rehearsing how to mentor those convetious girls when you marry abi? there is God

(1) (Reply)

Get Out Of FRIEND ZONE! Num 2 Is Very Effective. / 7 Ways You Can Love An Introvert / From Mamagee With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.