Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like (899 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
GIRL TO GIRL ON PHONE

GIRL1 - hello sweet joy
GIRL2 - hi babe jane
GIRL1 - i'm cool how you doing with your cute self
GIRL2 - just fine hope you ain't killing boy's with your sexy shape
GIRL1 - lol no ooo if them wohn Die make dem die na just called to check on you... Have something doing bye dearie
GIRL2 - bye sweedie
(call ends)
GIRL1 to herself - mtcheeeew dat mumu winch she tink sae i care about her mumu life haha mtcheeeeew

GIRL2 to himself - dat a.shewo wae go dae claim holy abeg wetin make i even pick her call mtcheeew

BOY TO BOY ON PHONE

BOY 1 - Oboi Junior d bagga hawva na

BOY 2 - Tunji cow i jus dae oo how tinz na

BOY 1 - Mhenn life dae go well oo how dat ur mumu babe na

BOY 2 - ISHI ewu whu you dae call mumu babe make i no wound you oo

BOY 1 - see dix unborn Goat common comot here .. U no even happi sae i call u sef come compliment ur babe... Sha lata we qo tok i wohn sleep bye

BOY 2 - cow go sleep jhorr before yhur milk go explode..lata we go talk

(call ends)

BOY1 to himself - junior my mann u no dae get fear again oo sha you still be ma boi

BOY 2 to himself - Tunji ma tyt niqqa no worri wen we see we go comot go flex

TRUE OR FALSE.
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by oguego(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Girls are greatest enemies to themselves, them sabi envy themselves, i love me niggas, no time
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stale
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by ATMC(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Girl 1: Babes

Girl2: Nne

Girl1: How you dey?

Girl2: Nothing jare. What's up?

Girl1: Mtscheeew I just dey o

Girl2. I no dey see you for whatsapp

Girl1. My phone dey give me wahala. Ah no get im time again.

Girl2: How your guy na?

Girl1: He dey.

Girl2: Oya, y you call?

Girl1: You say?

Girl2: Na free credit abi or you just called?

Girl1: Craze dey worry you. Haha! You think sey I be you. haha! Go joor, you fit follow me go market tomorrow?

Etc. Op, so what's ya point?

1 Like

Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by leke12(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Funny
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by halfricanadian(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
I will always flow with real people i kno real people wen i see one

Forever to death will i roll with real frnds
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
I do boy to gurl concersation not girl to girl grin grin
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
just observing
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by nerdfrost(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nasoo na cheesy, whores are hoes angry angry
Re: How A Boy To Boy And Girl To Girl Conversation Looks Like by nerdfrost(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
ATMC:
Girl 1: Babes

Girl2: Nne

Girl1: How you dey?

Girl2: Nothing jare. What's up?

Girl1: Mtscheeew I just dey o

Girl2. I no dey see you for whatsapp

Girl1. My phone dey give me wahala. Ah no get im time again.

Girl2: How your guy na?

Girl1: He dey.

Girl2: Oya, y you call?

Girl1: You say?

Girl2: Na free credit abi or you just called?

Girl1: Craze dey worry you. Haha! You think sey I be you. haha! Go joor, you fit follow me go market tomorrow?

Etc. Op, so what's ya point?

point is what u wrote is a lie angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Igbo Guys / See The Wack Picture Editing A Lady Did And This Happened / Estharfabian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.