Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details (37082 Views)

Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship Program. / UNIBEN Begins Refund Of Students 2016/2017 Post-utme Registration Fees / Welcome, Bar 1 Students 2016/17, Nigerian Law School, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Pemale(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
[b]LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE TO NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATES

You definitely need a scholarship and how to get one of the scholarships available to you as an undergraduate student in Nigeria university, polytechnic will be discussed.
Continue reading to see the scholarships available for you.
Every year, students in Nigeria are given scholarships to aid and support their studies. These scholarships are provided by government, some organizations, agencies etc
HOW TO GET ANY OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
To get any of the scholarship require you to
Be either in first year or second year i.e (100 level or 200 level) at time of applying.
Have at least a CGPA of 3.0 at current level.
Be a Nigerian.
Studing any professional courses at university majorly or polytechnic example; engineering
Have some required documents such as admission slip, state of origin, birth certificate, JAMB result, WAEC result, attestation letter signed from Local Government.
SEE LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
To apply for a scholarship, below are the list of scholarships to be applied.
Agbami Scholarship
Total Scholarship
NNPC/SHELL Scholarship
MTN Scholarship
NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship
Federal Scholarship and Bursary (FSB)
SPDC Scholarship
NDDC Scholarsip

Share this post with friends
See available Scholarship
Source:http//www.tell college.com
[/b]
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by De0ne11(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Guy no use opera mini use browser or us browser instead...opera mini will gv u d same thing
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by De0ne11(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabazi95:
this is what the site has been displaying since oooo. have tried more than 10times even with different mails still the same. moderator shaanu mi oooo
Guy no use opera mini use browser or us browser instead...opera mini will gv u d same thing
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by EduRegard: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by VolturiLord: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hey everyone,

Has shortlisted candidate received the Username and password to the exam site? Just checking to be short i haven't been left behind in the process.

Anticipating quick responses.

Cheers.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Rawzy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
The website is no longer accepting fresh applications meanwhile, The deadline for the application is 15th of november
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by ExcessKJ(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Am also expecting a message from them concerning the password and username
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by patokenneth: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
ExcessKJ:
Am also expecting a message from them concerning the password and username
They are yet to send the details. Meanwhile, the site has re-opened for fresh application.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Sammiebravo: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2016
My bro you earlier said that the site has been opened for fresh applications i still recently tried it and its still saying "Access Denied" unauthorized whatever even tried to send them an email the email didnt even deliver sef. I even tried opening a new account its still the same story. how did you yours? or is it because u applied much earlier? but d deadline isnt closed yet except they closed it themselves
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 5:21am On Oct 25, 2016
getting a letter fro ur HOD will not be easy.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by ExcessKJ(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
GUYS PLEASE I WANT PAST QUESTIONS URGENTLY
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Iamoriekaose: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shortlisted. How would the exam questions be like.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by MRNews: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS

NOTE : We have the past questions and answers for five years from 2011-2015. You cannot find this anywhere except here.

17. Abraham Lincoln said “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.”
A) True
B) False

18. The first intelligence test was created for the purpose of
A)identifying children who might have difficulty in school
B)assessing thinking, spatial skills, and insight
C)measuring academic ability, social cognition, and creativity
D)studying differences in cognitive ability among various human races

19. A child is considered gifted if his IQ is over _______
A.110
B.120
C.130
D.100

20. At the end of a banquet 10 people shake hands with each other. How
many handshakes will there be in total?
A.50
B.90
C.45
D.100
E.20

21. How many four sided shapes does this diagram have?(Check the attached
Picture)

A.16-20
B.11-15
C.26-30
D.21-25
E.5-10

22. In considering the nature of intelligence, experts would be most
likely to agree that intelligence is
A.composed of many different traits
B.shaped at birth
C.fixed and cannot change
D.the ability to learn from experience

NOTE : A FREE SCHOLARSHIP HANDBOOK + TWO FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS EBOOK WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU.

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS are UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL JIM OVIA SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by patokenneth: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sammiebravo:
My bro you earlier said that the site has been opened for fresh applications i still recently tried it and its still saying "Access Denied" unauthorized whatever even tried to send them an email the email didnt even deliver sef. I even tried opening a new account its still the same story. how did you yours? or is it because u applied much earlier? but d deadline isnt closed yet except they closed it themselves
Truth is, they now run the site like it's an office. You have to try the application before 5 o'clock in the evening. They close it at the end of the day and re-open it the next day.

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by patokenneth: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
Shortlisted. How would the exam questions be like.
Please when do you see your application ID number? Is it after submission? Because I did apply but I dunno my own number.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Iamoriekaose: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
patokenneth:

Please when do you see your application ID number? Is it after submission? Because I did apply but I dunno my own number.
ID? I really dunno. But after logging in you'd see the application number.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Sammiebravo: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2016
ok bro thanks a lot hw keep checking
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by GabbyKelly: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please is LGA Identification Certificate needed for the application??
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Emanex18: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls i was shortlisted for the exam on Nov 19th am yet to receive my username and password.Pls what do i do?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by GabbyKelly: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Emanex18:
Pls i was shortlisted for the exam on Nov 19th am yet to receive my username and password.Pls what do i do?

Bro did you use ur Local Government ID to apply? Like was it required?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Emanex18:

pls what and what did u upload? did u scan them? i need that urgently pls! thanks
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2016
pls hv u uploaded anything? if yes, what are the documents u uploaded?

GabbyKelly:

Bro did you use ur Local Government ID to apply? Like was it required?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2016
ExcessKJ:
GUYS PLEASE I WANT PAST QUESTIONS URGENTLY

i dey with u ooo. free past qstn we beg....
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by STENON(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
This scholarship is a scam.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Eli360(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Has any body gotten his /her JAMB ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE? B 'cos what I have is JAMB PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTER. and I' m not in 100L.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Sammiebravo: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sincerely i guess this scholarship portal is closed for good and ended cos it aint opening again. cos the oda guy said d exam is by nov. 19th so i dont think d portal would be active again.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
STENON:
This scholarship is a scam.
REALLY? MOST OF MY CLASSMATES WON LAST YEAR AND WERE PAID 150K EACH WITHIN A MONTH OF AWARD. I STILL REGRET NOT APPLYING TILL DATE
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Emanex18: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
I used the required document like my department id card,letter from Hod,letter of acceptance from university was my jamb admission letter.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Emanex18: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
I also need the free past questions abeg if u get Holla ur boy.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
pls it is telling me access denied. I have opened an account with dem. after hours of opening an account with them and trying to apply, it is telling me access denied. what should i do?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by GLOBALINF: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
read my signature
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by STENON(f): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
rafa9:
REALLY? MOST OF MY CLASSMATES WON LAST YEAR AND WERE PAID 150K EACH WITHIN A MONTH OF AWARD. I STILL REGRET NOT APPLYING TILL DATE
Your friends are from Delta, right?

I applied for the scholarship in 2013, I did the online test , I scored 85% and was denied the scholarship because of my local government of origin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.