Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President (3558 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Shocker!!! Osinbajo Fears For His Life, Denies Occupying Buhari's Office, As Aso (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by BushidoBlue(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
marsoden:
Wailers: Nepa certificate dullard displaying himself.

Zombies: Don't you know that he needed to sit in that seat in order to attract Chilean investors.

Nigerians: Nawa o

Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by ayindejimmy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
its the angle of the picture
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by kayusely: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
eagleonearth:
buhari pictured sitting in the space meant for chilean president
You think some of us are as daft and dumb as you? You deliberately edited the name-tag so damn you

Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by comos: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Seaen:
Angle the picture was taken.

whatever angle, C is not any close to N
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by abouzaid: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:
its the angle of the picture
bros look at the other pictures, he sat next to his own seat.
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by stevecantrell: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin mehn I am beginning to pity this guy!! the rate at which Nairalanders call his name ehn, chai! ko easy rara

Wailers will be wailers.

Buhari is still safe because I'm holding my peace..

If things get any worse and I start my own independent wail...chai, let's hope it doesn't get to that.

Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by chiefobdk(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
donphilopus:

These PDP fools never fail to disappoint. If you check it very well, you will discover he's not actually sitting on the chair meant for the Chilean President, he's sitting on the chair very close to his. The angle where the picture was taken made it look like he was sitting on his seat.

That's if the picture is not even photoshopped.

defending buhari must be real hard.

imagine u running helter

playing all angle to defend his phuq up.

kwantinu
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by chiefobdk(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
kayusely:
You think some of us are as daft and dumb as you? You deliberately edited the name-tag so damn you

i also think some of you 're daft and dumb. if he edited name tag how come the next country is China

lesson.

before u point fingers watch mirror
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by FastShipping: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
omenka:
You get time no be small.

You should simply agree he sat exactly on the spot and walk away. cheesy

My thought exactly. grin grin

Don't take these unruly PDP kids serious at all.
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by donphilopus: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
shachris02:

you are very daft man. So you are not even sure of your analysis?

what other seats are close to bullhari aside from the chinenes seat?

Any need for the insults? You expect me to reciprocate?
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by SegunAdewole: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
donphilopus:

These PDP fools never fail to disappoint. If you check it very well, you will discover he's not actually sitting on the chair meant for the Chilean President, he's sitting on the chair very close to his. The angle where the picture was taken made it look like he was sitting on his seat.

That's if the picture is not even photoshopped.

Philemon my brother, you still dey? Ok oooo!
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by SegunAdewole: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
mumuharry dull no be small!
Re: Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President by eagleonearth(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
kayusely:
unintelligent N/landers quoting me is my allergy

Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) / Fg Can No Longer Employ Nigerians, Adeosun Reveals / Largest Ethnic Group In Southern Nigeria?