Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... (729 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by wintersnow(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is it advisable to get married to someone you just met in camp? Cause from most stories I've heard from a lot of couples they usually meet during service...
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by halfricanadian(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Know what you are up to

If its wat u want yes marry!

But dont marry who u will later in life regret u married

Its a life time journey choose wisely
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by Pumpkin34(f): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
For me I believe where you meet someone doesn't really matter. It depends on the personality nd character of the person and if the both of you are compatible.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
NAWAO u go fear question.
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by nerdfrost(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
angry I Neva finish university, u dey ask about nysc angry park one side oo
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by Adedoks(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why not... Like me I met my God given wife during Nysc in Adamawa state we were in the same platoon. It's boils down to God n u guys commitment

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by horladmejy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
lemme park my jeep here as fuel no dey grin
on other news dem never pay march alawee cry
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by horladmejy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
lemme park my jeep here as fuel no dey
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by healthyarena(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
horladmejy:
lemme park my jeep here as fuel no dey grin
on other news dem never pay march alawee cry
You don finish February allawee ni? People just dey borrow anyhow these days! Op! have you courted her enough to know if you can spend the rest of your life with her? Many people put on their best attitudes in nysc camp if they are aiming to attract a potential future partner! Be kiaful! FG nawao pay allawee nau
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by wintersnow(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Know what you are up to

If its wat u want yes marry!

But dont marry who u will later in life regret u married

Its a life time journey choose wisely

Yeah you're right... Gotta be careful tho
Re: Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... by halfricanadian(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
wintersnow:

Yeah you're right... Gotta be careful tho

Good

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything :) / My Experience With A White Lady. / The Energy U Give A Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.