Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) (42143 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election / Rivers Rerun Election: Corps Members Are Not Yet Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
R.I.P

No man's ambition is worth our blood
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by madgoat(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
amaechi will account for his soul someday cry

I command u to receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Robinhood477: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
river state, river state, river state
don't worried.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Esperooke(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
drslimtommy:
Rip to d bereaved may we nt die untimely o
Hnmmm! To the bereaved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Robinhood477: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Houseofglam7:
R.I.P

No man's ambition is worth our blood
awfar babe
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by suco01(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rest in Peace....
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by gretblue: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Esperooke:

Hnmmm! To the bereaved?
Eyes Rolling here my brother. I wonder what has happened to the standard of education in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by doveda: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
May Wike and Amaechi pay for this!
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
What a sad end,may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Doncharlzy11: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
sad Rest in peace bro
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP comrade, we lost you in the struggle. GOD GRANT UR SOUL ETERNAL REST, AMEN.
YOUTHS OBEY THE CLARION CALL
LET US LIFT OUR NATION HIGH
UNDER THE SUN AND IN THE RAIN
WITH DEDICATION AND SELFLESSNESS
NIGERIA IS OURS, NIGERIA WE SERVE!
LONG LIVE THE FRN!!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by zizzo: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Titiblinkxx(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
God will require your blood from the hands if your killers just Jehovah God requires Abel's blood from Cain
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stolen:
Just imagine how many life GEJ saved by conceeding defeat. Buhari is not fit to lead.

Without Rivers rerun, this man will still be alive.
must you bring buhari into everything? Even under GEJ election in Rivers state has never been devoid of violence. The politicians fund thugs to do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
...And that ever ugly Othman Dan fodio flag
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Aremu01(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
May all those responsibe for your untimely demise NEVER NEVER Know Peace. May this be the lot of them and their unborn generations
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Vicben(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by belloabd1914(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by staymore: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
And the election is inconclusive in most of the constituencies. Out of 3 senatorial seat contested no winner yet, out of 12 reps only 2 winners have been declared.

Rubbish going on in Rivers politics. Up till now another corp member has been under detention at SCID for what he knows nothing about.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by dacovajnr: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
amaechi will account for his soul someday cry
and Wike is the saint? undecided Wakeup bro

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
and Wike is the saint? undecided Wakeup bro
speak for yourself
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Aplaudez(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP man! May the good God console his parents! My regards to my dad!
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by emmymdk: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
"My ambition worths no blood of an innocent Nigerian"....

Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by mandax: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP Sam.

You did not volunteer, but was forced to do the national service; you were killed by Nigeria, a country which only very few people who have sense can volunteer to die for.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by eric111111(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Where is wike and ameachi?? Nowhere to be found and some gullible youths will come online and threaten to kill themselves cause of politicians.

R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Tem12(f): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omg!
so sad..
R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by donc26(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
He wrote his will finally. wike you will never go unpunished for all the blood you sheard because of power. Evil man
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by arireirede: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wicked Wike....

RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by vickvilles(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP ...I never believed I won't c u again...God will avenge your death...wicked politicians will face God's wrath..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.