Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) (42137 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election / Rivers Rerun Election: Corps Members Are Not Yet Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by bigboy4(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
R.I.P Sam!
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by George2016(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP may God give ur family, friends and løve ones fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by ProfJulius1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
So sad. May the Lord console his parents. I hope our power frick people could learn a lesson from death. It has no respect for riches, position and wealth.
I love the anatomy of life poem "When the life is gone" on http://gospelpoetry.org/when-the-life-is-gone/
Anyone can freely read it up.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Bameyii(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
He deserves a postmortem award in recognition for his heroic patriotism. May his soul rest in peace. #say no to election violence.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by owalex: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
R I P
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by usoroh2003: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
MAY UR SOUL & D SOULS OF ALL DEPARTED RIP AMEN
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by esthadewunmi(f): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
May God console his parent. Our youth will be covered with blood of Jesus enough of bad n evil news about them.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by callJesu: 2:48am On Apr 09, 2016
You had fought the good fight, rest on bro
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by sparkleRed(f): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2016
And dat election was inconclusive, now another one will be held my advice is corper should stay clear of anything inec in dis admin cos it's very dangerous buh of cos we want more money undecided
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 6:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Rip bro.. Continue to rest in the bossom of our lord till we meet to part no more.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by fromnigeria(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2016
The deceased's parents are both dead.
He struggled to sponsor himself through schools. Now this is how he has ended up in the hands of some greedy politicians.

God surely, has got so much to judge.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by momj: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2016
R. I. P.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Paddy247: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
R.I.P.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by MrIyke222(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2016
A hope and future is gone serving his fatherland after God knws d amount of challenges nd huddles he jumpd in d higher institution 2 get dia, only 2 loose his precious life because some wickd, rutles nd selfish persons in dis ungodly society belief dey can kill jst 2 get power.

MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.