Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (63976 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Assanal managed to gather some average teams around Europe to boost their confidence.
Rangers, Athletico, and PSG are not top grade clubs so dont be carried away.
How I wish the transfer window would close now, I want to see how Djorou, Vermin, Gallas, Sylvestre combo in defence.
Sumptous meal for strikers

Do you think Arsenal's defence is like Bayern's
Bayern Munich is a disgrace to football and shouldnt be amongst Europe's elite and respectable teams
You guys got buttraped in the Europa League
You got gangraped in the Champions League
And to add to the misery, you got ducktaped in you amateur league. . . Dont you and Bayern have any shame Dayo? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
HNIC:

Is it Clichy,Sagna,Gallas,Vermaelen,Fabregas,Song,Rozzi,Nasri.Arshavin or RVP?
Or Because they all look young, you assume they are kids
It makes me sick when people(including the tabloids) keep refering to them as kids!!! angry grin

They are all kids. . . . . .They are kids because they lack the experience most of their age mates have accrued. . . .
It is easy to think Clichy is younger than Rooney because Rooney has been ruling the roost since he was 17.
Song? Nasri? Vermaelen? Who are those in the football world?
How many international tournaments have they graced like Messi, Cristiano, Rooney?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Be definite. . . . ."may be" is you sitting on the fence. grin cheesy

Hughes could be the first
But with the path Ancelotti is threading, I am not sure Abramovich will have much patience. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
Mrcrackhead,

Tell me the scoreline when ass-anal was booted out of the last season CL.

Its like the norm for assanal to be trophyless, the first season when they were trophyless people were shocked but not anymore.

People expect them to be trophyless anyway
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by proudly9ja(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
I don't why people think that Arsenal will be the one to be sacrificed if City makes top four(I know they def will not this season!). Have you all forgotten that since last 4/5 seasons, Liverpool is the only team of the top 4 teams that has dropped out. If there's any team that should be scared, it should be Liverpool. Anyways, I know City won't get there. They should concentrate on beating the likes of Kazier Chiefs and Sunderland.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2009
HNIC:

Hughes could be the first
But with the path Ancelotti is threading, I am not sure Abramovich will have much patience. grin

You are a Maradona. . . . .
When u make predictions. . . .be definite. . . .
For instance, i am saying Arsenal WILL NOT win the EPL come May 2010. U can bookmark this page now and show me next May.
I want you to use the word WILL and not COULD.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
proudly9ja:

I don't why people think that Arsenal will be the one to be sacrificed if City makes top four(I know they def will not this season!). Have you all forgotten that since last 4/5 seasons, Liverpool is the only team of the top 4 teams that has dropped out. If there's any team that should be scared, it should be Liverpool. Anyways, I know City won't get there. They should concentrate on beating the likes of Kazier Chiefs and Sunderland.

Dont mind the bleeding idiots regularly vomitting dead rats and sewage all over the thread. . . . .
They will claim Arsenal are the weakest out of the top four, Arsenal are trophyless, Arsenal aint spending nowt
Buncha moronic Obertans and Druggy Drogbas. . .
The one that annoys me the most is some useless fella supporting a shit team from Germany!
A country where the elite league is not any better than the Azerbaijan, Ethiopian, Hungarian, Latvian or the Blue Square (UK) Premier Leagues!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
proudly9ja:

Is that not due to the fact that the so-called Top Four were the strongest in the EPL in the last 4/5 years.
Things have changed now. . . . .Presently, Citeh are stronger than Arsenal.

The defence unit of Richards--Toure--Dunne--Bridge is better than Arsenal's back four by a distance. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

How many international tournaments have they graced like Messi, Cristiano, Rooney?
and what has Cristiano and Rooney won in those international tourneys shocked
~Sauron~:

Song? Nasri? Vermaelen? Who are those in the football world?
If you are asking about Nasri, go and ask from your captain,Gary Neville.
Nasri may have not been born when Neville joined the Manc academy,
But sometime in November 2008,Nas ENDED Neville's career
Forget all those talk about injuries to Neville, he has never recovered from the footie lessons nasri gave him on the day. tongue
the other two aren't yet established stars, u will hear more about  them next season tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Do you think Arsenal's defence is like Bayern's
Bayern Munich is a disgrace to football and shouldnt be amongst Europe's elite and respectable teams

Little wonder Ribery made up his mind to leave Bayern immediately after they got thumped at the Nou camp
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
Just reading post. . . and wondering wots going on here. . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
HNIC:

and what has Cristiano and Rooney won in those international tourneys shocked

Tournament's Mastercard team.
Only a fool will fail to acknowledge Ronaldo and Rooney's display at Euro 2004.
They were ordinary teenagers then.

If you are asking about Nasri, go and ask from your captain,Gary Neville.
Forget all those talk about injuries to Neville, he has never recovered from the footie lessons nasri gave him on the day. tongue
the other two aren't yet established stars, u will hear more about  them next season tongue

How can Nasri end Neville's career because of a deflected goal and a lucky strike?
What won't these GAYnners harp about? The same Nasri that stayed in Rafael's underpants all day. . . . .
Where was Nasri when Fletcher n Anderson shoved their cocks in his mouth to swallow fresh semen?
Nasri ko, Nasty Nas ni.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

How can Nasri end Neville's career because of a deflected goal and a lucky strike?

U call that a lucky strike. . . . .Pathetic!
SMH!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Back four of Richards--Toure--Dunne--Bridge is better than Arsenal's back four by a distance. . . .
I beg your pardon
Sagna is far better than Richards
Clichy is far better than Bridge
Gallas is better than Kolo
and Come on even if silvestre plays, he's better than Dunne!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2009
HNIC:

I beg your pardon
Sagna is far better than Richards
Clichy is far better than Bridge
Gallas is better than Kolo
and Come on even if silvestre plays, he's better than Dunne!

Hahahahahaha and Citey raped y'all without condoms last season.
What was the scores again? 3-0?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
A team is not necessarily about individual brilliance. . . . . .It is the way they function together.
Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke weren't even up there in 99 but they raped any bitch that came their way(including a Nazi team at Camp Nou).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
HNIC:

and what has Cristiano and Rooney won in those international tourneys :oIf you are asking about Nasri, go and ask from your captain,Gary Neville.
You have celebrated this nasri goal for too long as if its the latest trophy in Arsenal trophy carbinet(if ever they have one).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
Little wonder Ribery made up his mind to leave Bayern immediately after they got thumped at the Nou camp

Every player wants to leave Assanal. The captain called the team impotent.

Arshavin in less than 6 months wants out already when he saw the empty trophy room.

Hleb, Flamini, Toure, Adebayor who is left  Vermin, Djorou and Sylvestre. They only players left at Arsenal are the ones not wanted at other clubs or those looking for anyway out.

No sane player would want to play under a pedophilic manager
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

U call that a lucky strike. . . . .Pathetic!
SMH!

Don't mind sauron
He should go and watch the match again.
Neville got turned, inside out so many times by Nas, it was disgraceful!
Talking about Rooney and Ronaldo's display in 2004 and yet their countries were booted out.!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

A team is not necessarily about individual brilliance. . . . . .It is the way they function together.
Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke weren't even up there in 99 but they raped any bitch that came their way(including a Nazi team at Camp Nou).

Oh i cant believe this came outta your mouth! shocked cheesy
Why have you now concluded that City will topple Arsenal this season if you posted the highlighted as above?
I laugh in Oturkpo! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2009

GUFFANTI comes again!!!

Try and watch football reading bbc does not tell half the story.

Yorke and Cole were pocketed by Kuffuor on the night and were made to look like Brash Alli on a soccer field.

None of them had a shot on target the whole night

Cole was removed after being made "IMPOTENCIA"  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

and what happened at the Emirates?
That functioning together may happen next season, not this season!
They have four hot headed strikers.
I am waiting for how Hughes will manage them
Bellamy, Ade,Tevez and Cruz.
Let's see

presido1:

You have celebrated this nasri goal for too long as if its the latest trophy in Arsenal trophy carbinet(if ever they have one).
Your friend Sauron was asking who Samir Nasri was!
I was only reminding him of what the lad did less than 3 months into his Arsenal career. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

GUFFANTI comes again!!!

This buffoon is still alive. . . . . .
Cole and Yorke raped your defence and ran it ragged before Sheringham and Ole scored in the final minutes.
Why was Kuffour tired when Beckham's corners were floated in. . . .Because Cole n Yorke had done the damage earlier.

Tell us how Lars Ricken became a teenager when he played for Dortmund in 1997.
Anuofia!!!!

presido1:

They have nothing else to celebrate. . . . . .It's like saying Fletcher ended the career of Gallas/Toure because he scored a brace against Arsenal.
GAYnners are small-time in everything. They will never win the EPL again. . . .

HNIC:

Don't mind sauron
He should go and watch the match again.
Neville got turned, inside out so many times by Nas, it was disgraceful!

It can never be as disgraceful to what little Nani did to the Arsenal team. . . .Wenger had to complain Nani was showboating. grin grin grin grin
He made sure he undressed at least 5 Arsenal players on the night.
Traore, Gallas, Toure, Gilberto and Lehmann. grin grin grin  They were taking turns to get raped. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Talking about Rooney and Ronaldo's display in 2004 and yet their countries were booted out.!

They got booted out but they made the team of the tournament.
Rooney was 18. . . . . .Ronaldo was 19.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
This buffoon is still alive. . . . . .
Cole and Yorke raped your defence and ran it ragged before Sheringham and Ole scored in the final minutes.
Why was Kuffour tired when Beckham's corners were floated in. . . .Because Cole n Yorke had done the damage earlier.

Ran defence ragged and couldnt get one shot on target combined.

If we didnt have a goalkeeper on the night Cole and Yorke wouldnt have scored.

That game is remembered as the pairs worst outing in the season.

Try and watching matches and dont depend on what people tell you. It helps
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Every player wants to leave Arsenal

Every  player  shocked shocked shocked
There's a difference between players leaving during the transfer windows,especially the summer window and players seeking to leave immediately aftera 4-0 thumping at Nou camp
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
Were u peeps watching the same match I watched. In 99 munich totally dominated man u. They hit the post twice and were so unlucky. That matched reminded me of the fa cup final 05. That was just daylight robbery.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

They have nothing else to celebrate. . . . . .It's like saying Fletcher ended the career of Gallas/Toure because he scored a brace against Arsenal.
GAYnners are small-time in everything. They will never win the EPL again. . . .

It can never be as disgraceful to what little Nani did to the Arsenal team. . . .Wenger had to complain Nani was showboating. grin grin grin grin
He made sure he undressed at least 5 Arsenal players on the night.
Traore, Gallas, Toure, Gilberto and Lehmann. grin grin grin  They were taking turns to get raped. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Please go and watch the match again and tell me whether Toure played or not
In your next write up about this match, I have a feeling u may include Nasri or Arshavin in the line up for that match grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
Tell me why Arshavin less than 6months in Arsenal already wants to leave.

When he saw the way you were booted out of all competitions 4-1 in CL, booted oout of Carling, FA Cup and struggling for 4th He had a change of mind

Better think of curing your IMPOTENCIA. Your captain even noticed that the team is clueless

Chic2pimp,

Pls educate sharon he knows virtually nothing about football just to make noise. The ballboys had more to do than Cole and Yorke on the night
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
HNIC,

Toure was on the field when the scums decimated Gayners 4-0 in the FA cup
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Tell me why Arshavin less than 6months in Arsenal already wants to leave.

At times replying you is a waste of time but i have a fair bit of time to waste. . . .
Where did you get the news Arshavin's is not happy at the Emirates?
Where for bloody hell sake? angry
Do you enjoy being branded a pure grade slowpoke all the time or what?
ALL OF YOU coming here to spew rubbish are all going to be in for a torrid time. . . .  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Chic2pimp,
Pls educate sharon he knows virtually nothing about football just to make noise. The ballboys had more to do than Cole and Yorke on the night

Mr foolish, shut your gob.
Any slowpoke who feels Amuneke's winner against the Argies was OFFside should not be taken serious.
U cannot even interprete the OFFside rule. . . .Mr Lars Ricken. grin grin grin

chic2pimp:

Were u peeps watching the same match I watched. In 99 munich totally dominated man u. They hit the post twice and were so unlucky. That matched reminded me of the fa cup final 05. That was just daylight robbery.

Hitting the post twice does not count.
How many shots on goal did Barcelona cop against Chelsea to eliminate them?
Does that mean Barca didn't run Chelsea's defence ragged with Iniesta and Messi pulling the strings?

HNIC:

Please go and watch the match again and tell me whether Toure played or not
In your next write up about this match, I have a feeling u may include Nasri or Arshavin in the line up for that match grin

Are u disputing Toure was raped by Nani in Feb. 2008? Cheese n Rice. . . . .U will soon dispute Wenger wasn't on the bench that night. grin
Do u support Arsenal at all? Debosky's first comment on the United thread about the game was how Rooney turned Toure's intestine in and out.
GAYnners blamed it on Zaki's raping in the nations cup. . . .I blamed it on Toure's ineptitude.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Brash Alli

ANDREY ARSHAVIN has stunned Arsenal by revealing he wants to play for Barcelona.
The Russian striker, 28, who joined the Gunners in a £16.9m deal five months ago, said: "If I have the chance to play for Barcelona, I'd be really happy."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2507468/Andrey-is-Shavin-a-laugh.html

Arsenal forward Andrei Arshavin has said he would be 'really happy' to play for Barcelona.
The Russia international signed for the Gunners in the January transfer window from Zenit St Petersburg for a fee in the region of £15m and made a terrific start to his career at Emirates Stadium, scoring six goals in 12 Premier League starts.
However, the 28-year-old has been quoted as declaring his interest in one day moving to European champions Barca - despite choosing Arsenal over the Nou Camp just a few months ago.
He reportedly said in The Sun: "If I have the chance to play for Barcelona, I'd be really happy."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=658183&sec=transfers&cc=5901
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tkb417(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Dayo
Its not news the boi wants Barca.
he wanted Barca even b4 the move to Arsenal. Its normal.

Hes got a dream to ply his trade at the camp nou one day so why wont he express his desire openly?
His move to Arsenal was out just cos he wanted out of the Russian league and Barca did not come forth with a tangible offer for Zenith
so slow ur roll man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.