Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) (37484 Views)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Afroconnect: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
All these village boys wey dey go thailand,go Vietnam go hussle, una no see road to Europe or US-abi una wan die.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

My dear respect is reciprocated if igbos see a thread about anything hausa they start calling them "this ab0k1s" and if anything is said about Yoruba they start talking down on them so you see its only natural if we hear igbo we payback in kind and the nice thing about it is our payback is justified cos they are the [b]ones caught the most in crimes in foreign countries and within Nigeria alike [/b]perhaps if they start respecting other people they will be respected in return.

First of all, this is certainly not true; read about Nigeria's criminal underworld and I'm sure you'll be very surprised by the names that come up. You're either ignorant or simply selectively bias by believing that to be the truth.

Secondly, just because some Igbo people engage in tribalism, does that mean that you must copy them? If an Igbo man were to jump off a cliff, would you do so as well? Unfortunately, your reasoning is the very reason why Nigeria, as it is now, will never prosper. While the ordinary Nigerians are squabbling over tribal indifferences, the elite are deciding how to share the country's wealth between themselves, carry on...

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Silumi(f): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2016
U c wat lack of fuel is causing the huzzle is real other countries wud soon lock border against us b4 We rob them finish nigeria tor
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by YourNemesis: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2016
johnshagb:
Lost tribe of Isreal again? grin

They are bent on developing every country in the world.
Kudos to them.

Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by birdman(m): 1:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Ngozi123:

First of all, this is certainly not true; read about Nigeria's criminal underworld and I'm sure you'll be very surprised by the names that come up. You're either ignorant or simply selectively bias by believing that to be the truth.

Secondly, just because some Igbo people engage in tribalism, does that mean that you must copy them? If an Igbo man were to jump off a cliff, would you do so as well? Unfortunately, your reasoning is the very reason why Nigeria, as it is now, will never prosper. While the ordinary Nigerians are squabbling over tribal indifferences, the elite are deciding how to share the country's wealth between themselves, carry on...

well said

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:09am On Apr 09, 2016
pls help me tell nedu nairaland dat ooooo he has been asking 4 my pix..oyi developer nonsensense akpu 6to6 headed thieves.
johnshagb:
Lost tribe of Isreal again? grin

They are bent on developing every country in the world.
Kudos to them.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by rafcrown(m): 4:35am On Apr 09, 2016
BIAFRAN ?
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by emi14: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Demallcrazy:

Ha ha haaa! grin
so wat are u sayin now?

These lagooners like claiming innocent. Three Nigerians arrested and his calling for name check so he can shout na Dem. Few day back when human abattoir was exposed nobody saw them online with their useless ofe manu
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by miky(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Igbo kwenu!! Abeg Thailand just kill these boys for us. These same idiots will commit crime in Nigeria and blame government but will go to a functioning country and do the same, kill them Abeg!
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by fareed69(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2016
You are a cause to this Nation.

Igbo Kwenu
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Lattop:
They are not 4rm South-west Nig. Thanks to God

Name checkers over to ugrin
observing
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Awon omo wobe
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2016
"..i6 years of misrule.."

Drabeey:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Let he without sin cast the first stone

tityboi:
Igbo / ibo boys. I hail o....una no dey carry last in armed robbery. 419 and criminalities.you will surely come first. Keep up the bad work lol

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by sharpchap: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
I swear na demonic possession. How pesin go get sense and liver to climb from him hotel Window go burgle other guests but no get sense to stop after few months. Imagine to continue the same hustle for 7months. Mchew! Dem suppose hang dem. Imagine undergoing sodomy in a Thai jail, and U know say ibo boys get meaty nyash sso dem go dey in high demand. As U make Ur bed so U lie on it. From an ibo boy.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by freshinko: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Very shameful. I'm just speechless
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nigerians never fail to represent their presidentsadsad

nonsense
Yes oo they are still living in GEJ era.. Someone should tell them stealing is corruption now under PMB..
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by focus7: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Osas has gotten implicated for not knowing how to avoid a company with names like Nonso and Ugochukwu.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
birdman:

well said

Watch how my post and other sensible posts will be ignored in this thread. It's like some Nigerians enjoy the state that the country is in right now.

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by ceelog(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's really a big shame. I was in Bangkok in June and the only Nigerians I came across on Sukhumvit Soi 11 (a popular hub) where on the road side either selling drugs or organising prostitutes. I was more ashamed because they spoke my language when they tried calling at me. Thank God my hosts knew I was a responsible person.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lattop:
They are not 4rm South-west Nig. Thanks to God

Name checkers over to ugrin

name checking is like an addiction...you always await certain lipsrsealed names...

oya..igbos over to you... lipsrsealed
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by mich24(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Polar3:

pls yall shud do the pushing out fast and keep ur bloody model country zoo all to urselves..we the niger deltans are also going with them..gud luck to u zoogerians.

Nwanne Park well , achorom ka nwamadi ahu gwam ihe bu nkpa ya so that m ga apiaya koboko nmuo, ighotago
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Polar3: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
mich24:

Nwanne Park well , achorom ka nwamadi ahu gwam ihe bu nkpa ya so that m ga apiaya koboko nmuo, ighotago

shove whatever garbage u farted there up ur goddamm arsse,mofo..
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by SenatorJames(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
They should just wait and serve their jail term in Thailand, no need of transferring them to our already overpopulated prisons in Nigeria.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by mich24(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Polar3:

shove whatever garbage u farted there up ur goddamm arsse,mofo..

Am sorry you can't read Igbo but you can take it to anyone who can read to do the reading for you.

No insult
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Polar3: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
mich24:

Am sorry you can't read Igbo but you can take it to anyone who can read to do the reading for you.

No insult

k if u say so,now bring it outta ur anus lemme take to someone for interpretation..sorry,no insult.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by mich24(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Polar3:

k if u say so,now bring it outta ur anus lemme take to someone for interpretation..sorry,no insult.

Am sorry little boy, I don't trade insult with kids.

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by AmakaAina(f): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok... name checkers please note Osas is not an ibo name , I'm sure we all pass primary school and can read to a certain level.. If you've got issues with ibo people please go and jump inside lagoon... issues abound everywhere in our country and all peps could do is play the ethnic game ? shocked no wonder the country is in such dire traits cry we are never objective or focus on the real issues and seek appropriate solutions... na to deh call names and point fingers which helps no one and hurts us all...
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by j1mmy: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
THESE ARE IGBO CRIMES, PLEASE STOP USING THE NAME NIGERIANS!!!

ISOLATE THE ISSUE TO IGBO MONGRELS.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Polar3: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
mich24:

Am sorry little boy, I don't trade insult with kids.

tenx,now pls gedda4qOff n go trade insults with ur fellow agbayas...

WordaAdvice: beta pay respect to da dead otherwise they'll pay u a visit.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 06, 2016
kuuljay:
idiorta!!! When it's positive your are a biafran but when it's negative you're a Nigerian cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
F.O.O.L am always brafran in any condition tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured / Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.