Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) (37357 Views)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by j1mmy: 8:45am On May 06, 2016
And some idi.o.t here was telling me that once IGBOs operate in any country around the world other Nigerians will not be in danger!

IGBO people should be banned from travelling outside Nigeria if they hold Nigerian passports, period! They are the biggest destroyers of Nigerian name, a cancer and thorn in the backside of every single Nigerian on this planet.

As a Nigerian, IGBO people are the worst thing to happen to me during my travels, they have created hostility and left bad taste there for other Nigerian travellers. Buhari should bring back the death penalty for drug dealing and other crimes mostly perpetrated by IGBO people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / Father’s Attempt To Kill His 2 Daughters Fails (photos) / Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.