Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? (2104 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
I wanna know her like that song by may D.
Really, I mean very sexy, immediately you see her, you wanna get down there with her. I mean the lady that is sexually appealing. You know what I mean na.

Let's see if we could get one and actually materialise our fantasycheesy.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by cruzita(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss
multikolour:
Jadekitana
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
today na today
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
today na today
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hahaha abeg o
multikolour:

today na today
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
kafaya
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
FARANO
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha abeg o
Jadekitana all the way grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speeechless3. Thank me later.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
multikolour:

Jadekitana all the way grin

Hahaha easy o, haters would soon start crying grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
@OP.. you love opening jamb question threads.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by dharay99: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
ask ds silly question
when Miss NL contest strts...
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha easy o, haters would soon start crying grin grin
they should go and kiss high tension transformer.
na you I know
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
None..
cos what you see is far from real...

Until seun creates a Section for video calling......Bull shiit
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana
She has this mean,I don't give a fuq, look dat looks sexy to me.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP.. you love opening jamb question threads.

You look good.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
multikolour:

they should go and kiss high tension transformer.

na you I know

Hahaha some are already feeling very bitter! I understand the feeling, don't give anybody high bp here o.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy wow thanks dear kiss
hooli:
Jadekitana
She has this mean,I don't give a fuq, look dat looks sexy to me.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha some are already feeling very bitter! I understand the feeling, don't give anybody high bp here o.

If they have high BP it will bring customer to the clinic close to them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
this your pix tho
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
hooli:
Jadekitana She has this mean,I don't give a fuq, look dat looks sexy to me.
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Speeechless3(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lololol i have knocks for free tongue
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speeechless3:
Lol
But am not lying! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
cheesy cheesy wow thanks dear kiss
You welcome wink
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by LuveU2(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speeechless3:
Hey twinie. Non is second to you when it comes pulling that sexy diva look. Should i post pics to prove that you own this title winktonguetongue I will!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by sharonbaron(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adamaranma I biakwa ozo you have come with your questions again how can you be asking of the most sexiest lady in a faceless forum
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by virginboy1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Estherfabian
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
LuveU2:
Hey twinie. Non is second to you when it comes pulling that sexy diva look. Should i post pics to prove that you own this title winktonguetongue I will!
She will kill you!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by LuveU2(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She will kill you!
Waaaoooh Is she that protective of her? Na she wont be mad...

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: IS Sugar Mummies Really Exist? / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. / The Unexpected Experience (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.