Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them (31557 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by DaBullIT(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
You killed a man of God for the simple reason that he advised you to change your ways? You shall soon beg him for a drop of water to cool your tongue in hell. He is certainly in heaven

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by mackhunter77: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
they are not the first to perpetrate evil against men of God.....but coming from Rivers state where cultism is openly practised, I'd say they have done too little....may God rest the soul of His faithful servant (Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by stubbornman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
just burn them alive angryjust burn them alive abeg no quote me oh! unless you wan join them

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by dammytosh: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please, what's the difference between a KIDNAPPER and an ARMED ROBBER... .?

So i see no difference.
Useless souls.

Imagine 2 brothers from same parents.
LORD, I speak with heavy heart, that any day marked by the devil, for me to yield these kind of eediots through child-bearing, may I wear a CONDOM to sleep with my wife.
IF CONDOM fails, may that also ABORT spontaneously.. . IJN

Every child has the same opportunity to be Good or Bad from day 1 of birth.

Terrible and careless Parenting is a major factor.
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
See their ugly face when dem take dey do bad things smh for dem
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by bmos(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
homeboy205:
End time - nairaland slang

KILLER BOYS where are you going to run to. Gallow awaits you soon
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by twentysixteen(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
The smallish one there looks very deadly.
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by Skyblack(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
End tym[left][/left]
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by Amifair2000: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
God have mercy on ur children. Children raping and killing their mother and father.
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by senrino(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dem don already kill dem...... Unto the next one
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by Partaker(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Omo,see luck o,this one na straight to heaven as he died for the sake of onyenwanyi,rip bros
Re: Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them by odogwu190(m): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Ezedon:
Those who killed by the sword shall die by the sword
this days the don't die by sword again oooo is Axe..so there death go quick!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rival Cult Members Arrested In Osun. Photos / Border Closure: Smugglers Create 100 Illegal Routes To Beat Customs In The North / Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.