Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) (31567 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by queensera(f): 5:38pm On May 14, 2018
According to reports, A Nigerian Man was handed over to the police after being found inside a canal, today, in Mushin, Lagos.

What took him there is yet to reveal.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/man-handed-over-to-police-after-being.html

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by queensera(f): 5:38pm On May 14, 2018
Seems The Man Is On Codeine Diet
grin
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/man-handed-over-to-police-after-being.html

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2018
Don't be surprised if he claims to have fallen from heaven.

That was the excuse the last time somethin' like this happened in the South Waste, precisely Ile-Ife...

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2018
9ja we hail thee grin
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
he must be an afonja

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
Na wa o. I'm watching from one of the high places

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2018
Nigga is only chilling na.

Ain't no biggie there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
Canal man...

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by davibid: 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
Frustrated people everywhere mostly in this government

I'm just tired of reading sad news everyday

Lord have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
Maybe he was drunk and fell in the canal

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
cheesy grin.

They check very well human parts can found there

He doesn't the difference between Canaan and canal

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by AdoredLadyvida: 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
God have Mercy

God bless.U.S.A,bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
It shall never be well with buhari

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by oshe11: 6:26pm On May 14, 2018
He looks..... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2018
Obviously drugs
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
I'm not trying to digress but why do boys and (sometimes girls) wear socks like this?

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by package7(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2018
NO more access to Codeine naw... The next available spiritual ganja is to sniff canal odour shocked
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by kerry57: 6:38pm On May 14, 2018
U wan try mushin witch? I remove cap for them, man o, woman o, pikin o. Them get hierarchy of possession, try them at ur own risk unless baba God dey ur side.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by kerry57: 6:40pm On May 14, 2018
lonelydora:
I'm not trying to digress but why do boys and (sometimes girls) wear socks like this?
Na make u for ask this question wey u ask now them dey wear am. If him no wear am, u go ask? That is what fashion is mend to be bro.
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2018
This guy won travel out by canal so make police give am visa
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2018
Someone cannot chill in peace again? Small time they will say he's a yahooboy whose maga refuse to pay
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by xreal: 6:58pm On May 14, 2018
lonelydora:

Na the weather. Especially in the north.

Back to topic

Science Students...
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Ologogoro: 7:02pm On May 14, 2018
lonelydora:

They are the ones that didn't wear socks when they were in Secondary school

11 Likes

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin I should be angry but I'm laughing hard right now.
ShyCypher:

That was the excuse the last time somethin' like this happened in the South Waste, precisely Ile-Ife...
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
That guys needs food not prosecution by police
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
Life don tire am. Na wa ooo
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Afobear: 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
ShyCypher:

ahhahahahaahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by dabeto: 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
Ritualist....... no pretense. Interrogate him and go in for search cool
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
Is it their canal? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / 2 Elderly Men Who Stole Cassava Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Border Closure: Smugglers Create 100 Illegal Routes To Beat Customs In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.