Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? (10481 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
try apply for

NAF(DSSC)
NPF(ASP)
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:

thanks dear. Buh I don't like customer care services.

you're not ready then,create job for yourself or remain at home and be selecting oga! CC service that's between 60-50k....Pele tié

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
xule20:

you're not ready then,create job for yourself or remain at home and be selecting oga! CC service that's between 60-50k....Pele tié

with all due respect,fvck off my thread..
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Udochee(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:
Buh I don't like customer care services.
bros leave matter for Matthias oo. i know you have standards but there should be room for modifications.many have left their fields of study to switch to other sectors. naija aint smiling now
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Udochee:
bros leave matter for Matthias oo. i know you have standards but there should be room for modifications.many have left their fields of study to switch to other sectors. naija aint smiling now

I can do any job bro Buh I have my reasons for saying no to customer Care service
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:

bro. I v done it severally Buh it doesn't work..
Nothing is wrong with you
I am also in your shoes too here in Ph,we can only hope things would get better and keep networking. Its really tough but giving up isn't an option, which area do you reside? I stay around rupokwu
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by RobinHez(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
onyenze123:

OP, wetin you carry comot? 1st class, 2:1, 2:2 abi 3rd class? grin
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
IHate9ja1:

Nothing is wrong with you
I am also in your shoes too here in Ph,we can only hope things would get better and keep networking. Its really tough but giving up isn't an option, which area do you reside? I stay around rupokwu

I stay at uniport area. u can message me on whatsapp let's reason. 07033033101
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by devonpaul(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
I see no reason why any Engineering graduates or architecture should complain of lack of job in Nigeria. Your hurdles through school did not prepare you for a suit and tie, dats where una dey wear blue labcoat wey be like technicians clothe upandan. Graduate of electrical electronics in portharcourt. Goto Choba or UST side and paste banners everywhere for anybody dat needs electrical technicians, if u start with a customer, u can charge 500naira. B4 u know it, onto d next 1, 2 3and so on. B4 u know, u get a small shop and u are already chilling but most of Nigeria graduates only want something dat gives money for d now cos all ur friends are driving pencil Camry from dia esusu help me salary package .. Truth is the possibility of gettin jobs via online ad is 5.0002% and not to even talk of places like portharcourt where it is more difficult. Start a technical artisanship and create jobs for other engineering graduates coming after u. Even if u no sabi practical aspect, walk to any artisan in ur field, they will assist u if you are humble enuff to ask
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by LKO(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
xule20:

Etisalat is recruiting
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform

Why is the application refusing to proceed to the next stage? I have filled in my data and clicked on the next stage button but its not opening. How do I also upload my cv? Thanks.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Udochee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
LKO:

Why is the application refusing to proceed to the next stage?
depends on your browser.better still use uc web or chrome
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by LKO(m): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Udochee:
depends on your browser.better still use uc web or chrome

Thank you. I have successfully applied using firefox browser. No provision for upload of cv.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by francizy(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Alanjeffy:

when will everything be fine dear? I was working in a school before I quit after many sh!ts I was going through. I have worked as a teacher in almost 6 schools Buh I can't see myself going bk to a teaching job ,it svcks.

am just so much frustrated that sometimes I do feel that trying something bad might be the solution..
note: I stay alone n take care of myself,no one cares about me n I understand.. I never blamed my parents or anyone rather I think much abt where to get myself a job n help d Pple around me..

While on your job hunt, think of one or two businesses you can go into. Think of something that adds value to you and to people around you. You may not necessarily have the cash but don't ignore such opportunities to better yourself. I've put in two applications into the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme that were selected while I've helped a friend with info and he applied using education as his business idea. It was also selected. Don't just focus on job hunting. Think of developing your business development and content writing skills. I studied Engineering with a second class honours, upper division, but when it dawned on me that job hunting wasn't the way, I started thinking out of the box. I couldn't do a teaching job either (although I enjoyed teaching during my NYSC) but I couldn't bring myself into towing that part.

You can email me so we discuss better about your course of study and how you can build your idea if you have any..

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by francizy(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2016
devonpaul:
I see no reason why any Engineering graduates or architecture should complain of lack of job in Nigeria. Your hurdles through school did not prepare you for a suit and tie, dats where una dey wear blue labcoat wey be like technicians clothe upandan. Graduate of electrical electronics in portharcourt. Goto Choba or UST side and paste banners everywhere for anybody dat needs electrical technicians, if u start with a customer, u can charge 500naira. B4 u know it, onto d next 1, 2 3and so on. B4 u know, u get a small shop and u are already chilling but most of Nigeria graduates only want something dat gives money for d now cos all ur friends are driving pencil Camry from dia esusu help me salary package .. Truth is the possibility of gettin jobs via online ad is 5.0002% and not to even talk of places like portharcourt where it is more difficult. Start a technical artisanship and create jobs for other engineering graduates coming after u. Even if u no sabi practical aspect, walk to any artisan in ur field, they will assist u if you are humble enuff to ask

Gbam! Make I hear say I apply for job again! Truth is, the process of job hunting is as tedious and time consuming as being on a job and also quit expensive. Worst is, one may never get to develop one's self when job hunting. I was able to learn some business planning and business plan writing skills when I stopped applying for jobs that never comes. Now, the software packages I wasn't able to learn during those periods, I'm moving in on them with full force.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2016
francizy:

While on your job hunt, think of one or two businesses you can go into. Think of something that adds value to you and to people around you. You may not necessarily have the cash but don't ignore such opportunities to better yourself. I've put in two applications into the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme that were selected while I've helped a friend with info and he applied using education as his business idea. It was also selected. Don't just focus on job hunting. Think of developing your business development and content writing skills. I studied Engineering with a second class honours, upper division, but when it dawned on me that job hunting wasn't the way, I started thinking out of the box. I couldn't do a teaching job either (although I enjoyed teaching during my NYSC) but I couldn't bring myself into towing that part.

You can email me so we discuss better about your course of study and how you can build your idea if you have any..

here is my whatsapp details bro. 07033033101
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Alanjeffy:

with all due respect,fvck off my thread..

HOOK UP TIME>>>
Hi, name's jeffrey a corper(nysc) serving at river state, nigeria..I need a caring, mature minded, fun & interesting lady from the ages of 20-24 preferably resident/schooling in river state or imo state. She must be a teacher or a medical practitioner).My numbers (08114106565,07033033101) my bbm pin (294AE037).Thank you.

https://mobile.facebook.com/HookUpmateInNigeria/posts/405312909627207?_rdr

see your life....
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2016
xule20:

HOOK UP TIME>>>
Hi, name's jeffrey a corper(nysc) serving at river state, nigeria..I need a caring, mature minded, fun & interesting lady from the ages of 20-24 preferably resident/schooling in river state or imo state. She must be a teacher or a medical practitioner).My numbers (08114106565,07033033101) my bbm pin (294AE037).Thank you.

see your life....

kid. keep following Ur dad up.. that's nice of you..

it took u so long to get that. still dig deep,u will get d ones worse than that.. f00l @45

Lol.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2016
xule20:

HOOK UP TIME>>>

see your life....

death gonna catch up with you soonest if you don't learn how to mind your biz.
st****pidity running in your family like flood water..
you were so pained cos I refused taking Ur s!lly advice ..
something stopped being alright in your life. receive the strength to bear it f00l...
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by lionphil(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Alanjeffy:

I see you dying soonest cos of getting into what doesn't concern you. your a big time f00l @40.. one of the characteristics of maturity is been able to maintain Ur own track n try as much as possible keeping away from someone's else biz.
must you come here to drop sh!t?? it shows how us£less you r.

Is this really the way you want to seek help? He posted some things about you...you could have defended yourself by saying that was in the past and you are now a better person...this your outburst will only make people feel like you have pride issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2016
lionphil:

Is this really the way you want to seek help? He posted some things about you...you could have defended yourself by saying that was in the past and you are now a better person...this your outburst will only make people feel like you have pride issues.

hey! keep your fvck!ng help to yourself. I don't need it.. you never adviced d f00l making noise Buh to come n attack me..Ur free to think whatsoever you like. do I look like I care? cos I need a job,I shud subject myself to humiliations ryt? so u will know am humble. if you need loyalty, get yaself a dog.. don't come here to blab next time if you don't know what to do..
keep ya gawd damn job for your grandchildren.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Alanjeffy:

hey! keep your fvck!ng help to yourself. I don't need it.. you never adviced d f00l making noise Buh to come n attack me..Ur free to think whatsoever you like. do I look like I care? cos I need a job,I shud subject myself to humiliations ryt? so u will know am humble. if you need loyalty, get yaself a dog.. don't come here to blab next time if you don't know what to do..
keep ya gawd damn job for your grandchildren.

Seriously bro, you are shooting yourself in the leg. Dont forget that, these days, potential employers run a media check on prospective employees using entries ranging from name to phone numbers to decipher the personality of the person they wish to employ.

Ask yourself, if a scan were to be run on you or lets say a "helper" stumbles on this thread with the intent of giving you employment and he is confronted with these hate-filled and anger-vented words reeling out of your account, would you still be able to get the job?

Our people say, that when a widow begins to challenge her in-laws, it means that her children are now old enough to physically and financially defend her. You came here to seek for help, so humble yourself until you get what you want.

I know you rain abuses on me, but it wont make my future less brighter.

All the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Seriously bro, you are shooting yourself in the leg. Dont forget that, these days, potential employers run a media check on prospective employees using entries ranging from name to phone numbers to decipher the personality of the person they wish to employ.

Ask yourself, if a scan were to be run on you or lets say a "helper" stumbles on this thread with the intent of giving you employment and he is confronted with these hate-filled and anger-vented words reeling out of your account, would you still be able to get the job?

Our people say, that when a widow begins to challenge her in-laws, it means that her children are now old enough to physically and financially defend her. You came here to seek for help, so humble yourself until you get what you want.

I know you rain abuses on me, but it wont make my future less brighter.

All the best

fvck you severally. learn how to mind Ur beewax.
I don't gv a damn..
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by LKO(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alanjeffy:

fvck you severally. learn how to mind Ur beewax.
I don't gv a damn..

U will surely die jobless. U hopeless ill trained maggot. A pathetic cursed product of rape. Ur illiterate father must be turning in his cursed grave right now for sleeping with a dirty sex worker that brought about ur existence. Quote me and get ravaged with cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by luvguy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alanjeffy:

bro. I v done it severally Buh it doesn't work..
cn u teach?...lots of teachin jobs around...try it
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
LKO:

U will surely die jobless. U hopeless ill trained maggot. A pathetic cursed product of rape. Ur illiterate father must be turning in his cursed grave right now for sleeping with a dirty sex worker that brought about ur existence. Quote me and get ravaged with cancer.

silence best answer to a f00l/ret@rd ..
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:
cn u teach?...lots of teachin jobs around...try it

thanks bro.that was d last job i dumped. I can only do that job again if it offers me 50k plus per month.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by LKO(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alanjeffy:

my silly father is a f00l/ret@rd.I m a useless engineer that would die jobless. It would never be well with my useless mother. .

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
LKO:

I v now confirm I was replying a m@d man n can't waste my time again on you. grow up kid
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by LKO(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alanjeffy:

l m a fool. My father and mother are useless street urchins.

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by kecy19(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
MOD where r u? Dis pple dey f**k themselves up
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by idris4r83(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Alanjeffy:

thanks dear. Buh I don't like customer care services.
you are still selecting jobs? My broda things have gone so bad in nigeria that selecting jobs is not even an option. spread your tentacles bro it must not even b in engineering field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Nurse Recruitment At Talktomedoc Nigeria Limited (90 Positions) / Pgde Info / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.