Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? (10476 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by idu1(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:
Good pm all....

I feel so bad and upset just because of my condition now.. I have nobody to help ..Am just wandering up and down like an orphan though am not one..
The thought of unemployment keeps me awake till midnight daily... I hardly sleep.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate and also finished my youth service last year and since then,I have not been able to lay my hands on even d smallest job n it hurts me a lot.
I stay in pH Buh most of the job adverts on Nairaland jobs n vacancy section is mostly sited at Lagos.
I have tried everything possible to secure a job here on pH Buh it ain't working out.

Am ready to accept any job opening and even ready to relocate to another state if a better offer comes..

please someone should do everything possible to help me and I promise I will always live to appreciate that.

please help me..

my whatsapp contact is 08114106565..
what can u do with your hands?

Your fucking papers are not enough.

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by chyna4luv: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:
Good pm all....

I feel so bad and upset just because of my condition now.. I have nobody to help ..Am just wandering up and down like an orphan though am not one..
The thought of unemployment keeps me awake till midnight daily... I hardly sleep.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate and also finished my youth service

Am ready to accept any job opening and even ready to relocate to another state

please someone should do everything possible to help me and I promise I will always live to appreciate that.

please help me..

Now you are praying to get ANY JOB no matter the pay right? If you get the job and after one year, you gather money you will start complaining of how AC has become hell and poor working condition. HUMAN BEING ARE NEVER SATISFIED.

Hmn, I pray you get the job soon and after not come back like that foolish nairalander that explained how AC has turned to hell.

Kind regards,

Chyna4luv.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:

are you mocking me or what bro? pls oooooo

No, how can I mock my brother? Am just wonna make the situation bearable for you
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Danfuster(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:

its the situation in naija send out a thousand cvs and still the ones with influence will be the ones that get the job one has a better chance in the private sector where skills are valued but government job it is who you know and a few lucky ones get the job based on merit.
God help us in this country

even the so called private sector are now so bias that they do most of their recruitment internally. Those Job ads you see are just for formality sake
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
onyenze123:

No, how can I mock my brother? Am just wonna make the situation bearable for you

what do you gat to offer??
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
chyna4luv:

Now you are praying to get ANY JOB no matter the pay right? If you get the job and after one year, you gather money you will start complaining of how AC has become hell and poor working condition. HUMAN BEING ARE NEVER SATISFIED.

Hmn, I pray you get the job soon and after not come back like that foolish nairalander that explained how AC has turned to hell.

Kind regards,

Chyna4luv.

hey. humans r always like that
Buh I v worked in damn hell equivalent before n never complained..
provided my salary flows in when due,I can endure all sh!ts.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Chickychic(f): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2016
xule20:

Etisalat is recruiting
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform
Thanks dear.
But wHats the recruitment code?
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2016
prettyjo:

dat was why I said u should be "patient".A lot of people have searched for jobs for more than 5 years now,yours is just one year.so be patient,your testimony is already near;don't lose hope smiley

we all v different issues.. I v much responsibilities on my neck n that's why it bothers me alot
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Bespiel:

Well, not all requires funds. Strategy is very key. Road side mechanics have high regard for graduates. I did advise a friend to approach a very good road side Mechanic, explaining to him that he wants to do "Internship" which is a prerequisite to becoming a full practical Graduate Engineer but he has no money to pay him but He was ready to be humble enough to do whatever it takes to learn this job within the next few months. So, the Mechanic agreed. Fast forward to this day, He earns far far more than I do at the moment because he now has a standard autoshop and services "wealthy" clients. People come from far and wide come to his facility because he is really good, plus he does home services and other beneficial packages. Needless to mention that he also has employees.

......Sometimes, only If we can just be humble enough to learn from the lowest of places, you never know how great that can make you.

Caveat: The piece of advice I gave on this thread are for those who are ready to be business owners with a vision to be employers of labour, If you are so bent on working with a firm, you could keep applying to jobs and hopefully a good one would surface. Cheers man and I wish you the very best in life.

hey bro.
if u actually know me,you will believe am a nice person.I do a lot of works to put food on my table. am never. a proud person. In some occasions,I v done a conductor work in a truck,I do labourer work ,I do all sorts of minial jobs,so how could going to a road side mechanic to learn work be a big deal for me I v tried it severally,Buh u don't learn work for free,u v to pay bro..

I so much prefer entrepreneurship than any other thr@sh Buh d issue is how do you raise cash for a start ??
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by shojagagronigltd: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Now Nigerian graduates need to think outside the box. SHOJAG AGRO NIG LTD, producers of "FIRST OVEN
DRIED FISH". Produced under the best hygienic
conditions. Our fish is DUST FREE, SAND FREE,
INSECT FREE, GUT FREE, SEALED/PACKAGED, OVEN
FRESH, TASTY & READY TO EAT. We also do
CUSTOMIZED PACKAGING FOR BIRTHDAYS,
WEDDINGS, WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES, FUNERALS
AND REMEMBRANCE ANNIVERSARIES, AS WELL AS
OTHER EVENTS. We also offer training services to
interested individuals that wish to be self employed.
Place orders via call, SMS or whatsapp:
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:
Good pm all....

I am a mechanical engineering graduate and also finished my youth service last year and since then,I have not been able to lay my hands on even d smallest job n it hurts me a lot.
I stay in pH Buh most of the job adverts on Nairaland jobs n vacancy section is mostly sited at Lagos.
I have tried everything possible to secure a job here on pH Buh it ain't working out.

Am ready to accept any job opening and even ready to relocate to another state if a better offer comes..

please help me..

My guy, most jobs in ph are in the oil and gas sector, and you should know most oil and gas companies hardly advertise. Recruitment are done internally. I'm also a graduate mechanical engineering spent some months in ph couldn't really lay my hands on anything tangible, but as a mechanical engineer you shouldn't streamlined to oil and gas alone there a lot of companies in Lagos (I don't like Lagos life). So I went back to do my master and will also do some certification then I'll try to use this certifications to get an internship for experience sake.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by ABEngine(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
We have always been told to prepare for this situation even right after getting admitted into our various disciplines of study.

For engineers, we spend a minimum of 5 years in which whomsoever had a plan would have fully defined same, awaiting execution but unfortunately I also didn't have one on graduation.

Skill acquisition during NYSC also came and went by, it was merely routine to attend but society created the room for us to arm ourselves against its own perils.

Now to some solution, what are the most frequent services one render? Professional photography, event planning & management, interior decoration etc with the mindset "No market is ever saturated only ideas are stalled" .

If you ever had interests in any of the above all you need is to volunteer, get hands on experiences, lookout for the challenges and take spare times to figure out creative but less expensive solutions. You never have solution to everything, so even after drafting a model of your own service and incorporating lessons learnt as time goes on.

Keep being optimistic, see everything as an opportunity, this way your suggestions might just land you the next big thing

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Chickychic:
Thanks dear. But wHats the recruitment code?
leave it blank...
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by LKO(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by hardbody: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:

thanks dear. Buh I don't like customer care services.

You never hala be that.....

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by NigeriaB(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
u can look out for some of these international schools around and start from there..

I finished service last year October, am I have started with one of such schools..

salary is manageable!

atleast, 60-70k. maybe as an assistant teacher.

gudluck bro

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
NigeriaB:
u can look out for some of these international schools around and start from there..

I finished service last year October, am I have started with one of such schools..

salary is manageable!

atleast, 60-70k. maybe as an assistant teacher.

gudluck bro

can you help me get such schools or try to work it out for me in d school Ur working now
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Chickychic(f): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
xule20:

leave it blank...
Ma dear i have done that but didnt notice any etisalat logo.
Hope it goes through
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chickychic:

Hope it goes through
keep calm and be expecting a call from eti,you can summit another one during the week...good luck
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:

can you help me get such schools or try to work it out for me in d school Ur working now
You seriously need to work on humility and attitude. You posted similar request for assistance few months ago. It is difficult to know if you really need help. Nairaland os not just a forum. Some people have met people here who they cherish for life. Your previous comments are attached.

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Chickychic(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
xule20:

keep calm and be expecting a call from eti,you can summit another one during the week...good luck
Aiit tanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nafizzey(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:
Good pm all....

please help me..

Police is recruiting, you can give it a shot.. May God help Us All..
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by chyegems(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chickychic:

Hope it goes through
my dear,look for the thread and read through...it's real and people have bn called and they are still calling..the salry is 50k. I ve also applied too and I ve bn invited for the 3rd stage of the interview. I applied through the same link.

1 Like

Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
kITATITA:

You seriously need to work on humility and attitude. You posted similar request for assistance few months ago. It is difficult to know if you really need help. Nairaland os not just a forum. Some people have met people here who they cherish for life. Your previous comments are attached.

big thr@sh by a low life
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nafizzey(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
chyegems:
my dear,look for the thread and read through...it's real and people have bn called and they are still calling..the salry is 50k. I ve also applied too and I ve bn invited for the 3rd stage of the interview. I applied through the same link.
Pls post the link for the Etisalat recruitment. tnx
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
kITATITA:

saint. ur a fo0l by judging me..

circumstances make u as a man change decisions so fvck of here. I never asked for Ur help.

you following me up makes me your celebrity. get a life n learn how to mind your beewax
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nafizzey:
Police is recruiting, you can give it a shot.. May God help Us All..

I got the form 3 days ago
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
kITATITA:

I see you dying soonest cos of getting into what doesn't concern you. your a big time f00l @40.. one of the characteristics of maturity is been able to maintain Ur own track n try as much as possible keeping away from someone's else biz.
must you come here to drop sh!t?? it shows how us£less you r.
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by obowunmi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chickychic:
Aiit tanks a lot
you're welcome!have a nice weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Job Hunting Mistakes / First Bank 2017 Recruitment / 7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.