Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? (804 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
To all the girls, please take notes. Some girls expect so much from their boyfriends. I've met them, I've known them, I've spoken to them. I've seen them on twitter, facebook and they're saying "my boyfriend better buy me this, buy me that", "my boyfriend better not talk to other girls", "my boyfriend better not ditch me for his boys etc". Now, hold up girls. First of all you can buy yourself whatever you want. Your boyfriend isn't your bank. He doesn't shit money. Second, he's with you for a reason. If he wanted those other girls (Only as friend) he'd be with them. Thirdly, his boys are his boys because when you screw up and rip his heart out open, his boys are the only ones who are going to be by his side. Stop being inconsiderate. Your boyfriend is there to enhance your life not pay for all you want, be your servant and endure misery in the process. AGREE BOYS ??
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Frei(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Me Myself And I
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Yhu mean MEN?? grin
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yhu mean MEN?? grin
Yeap
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by PureWays(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Cliché!!!
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by halfricanadian(f): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2016
same apply with girls

Some bf shdnt bug their gfs dont dictate her life leave her with her frnds so wen u screw up her frnds will b dere for her
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by refiner(f): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2016
*raises hand*!....I don't agree Mr!undecided
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
same apply with girls

Some bf shdnt bug their gfs dont dictate her life leave her with her frnds so wen u screw up her frnds will b dere for her

Do u mean no stalking
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:
*raises hand*!....I don't agree Mr!undecided
Raise you point
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Laveda(f): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Rants of a used boyfriend sad
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by halfricanadian(f): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2016
rexmania:

Do u mean no stalking

Dunno o
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by refiner(f): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2016
rexmania:
Raise you point
....av gat no point to raise either!smiley
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yhu mean MEN?? grin

Nope.. he mean it "BOYS".... cool
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2016
I personally disagree with the OP...
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Tallesty1(m): 4:38am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't blame the girls that demand, rather I blame the guys that give. What does it take to say and mean it?

If she stays tor but if she goes then free her. If she comes back in the future then it means you're the best for, let her go again.
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Dygeasy(m): 6:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Any boy that wants to be a source of income can be a source of income. It's a totally free world. I won't steal if I don't have, whomever wants to leave is free.
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Laveda:
Rants of a used boyfriend sad
Used !!!!!
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno o
But life is a free world
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I personally disagree with the OP...

So y would you disagree
Re: Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Dygeasy:
Any boy that wants to be a source of income can be a source of income. It's a totally free world. I won't steal if I don't have, whomever wants to leave is free.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice : My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / "I Was Born Without A Womb, Cervix Or Vagina...my Fiance Left Me" / How I Chop Another Person Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.