Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos] (551 Views)

Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos] by gistparrot: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Big congratulations to Nigerian Twitter users @HeartOfGoId_ & @I_pissVodka.
The hot couple met on Twitter back in 2014 and got engaged yesterday at Apollo’s Bar and Lounge Ibadan.
What’s most hilarious about this couple is the first conversation they had on meeting on Twitter. Pure bants. Read that after the cut. Also, Dove, the new bride to be, even prophesied that if she ever met her man on Twitter, she’ll call him eBae. Her fiance’s name now turned out to Ibe (eBae).

See more pics and lovely twitts--->>>> http://mokgist.com/lovely-nigerian-couple-who-met-on-twitter-gets-engaged-photos/

Re: Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos] by Sirme411(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Werriz d Pishure of deir tweets

Or i dnt blif

D guy below me chai.. .. U can imagine tinz sha
Re: Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos] by Aristotle96(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2016
The guy in the last pic be reasoning "the way I go smash dis girl ehn... hell knows undecided"

(1) (Reply)

Single But Yet Complete / Man Arraigned For Slapping Girlfriend / How True Is This(for Both Ladies And Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.