Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Think He Is Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think He Is Cheating (6004 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Think He Is Cheating by Mariangeles(f): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
bukatyne:
When NL was still NL.

I observed. No unnecessary insults
Re: I Think He Is Cheating by culf: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
MsJackson:
Hello. please advice me. what should I do about a man who
-deletes his Whatsapp chats with girls (y delete if u have nothing to hide )
-calls down evil on me whenever I talk about his sisters(they pretended to like me initially but I discovered they were painting me black to my husband and his parents, prompting me to avoid them)
-he is jobless but I support him with the little I earn, but he's NEVER grateful (rather get takes sides with his sisters that, on many occasion, are very stingy to him)
-I do all in my power to make him happy but he doesn't value me, it's his sisters Who don't give a damn about him, that he values.
During a family meeting, one of his sisters said it to my face that she has promise herself that no woman can ever take her brother from her. and my hubby never said a word, just looking. Is all this because i havent been able to conceive after two years of marriage? The summary is: HOW CAN I DEAL WITH A MAN THAT'S NOT INTERESTED IN DEFENDING ME WHEN HIS FAMILY VICTIMIZES ME, AN INGRATE AND ONE WHO IS ON THE ROAD TO CHEATING? Please help me!

pray, pray very well and pray often about everything then have healthy discussions with him often. this concerns that you have noticed, talk to him about it, discuss it with him.

its your marriage, you're suppose to enjoy it not endure it.
Re: I Think He Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Old post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / Unromantic Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.