Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes (1152 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by giftft(f): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2016
If you asked all your male friends if they’ve ever hired a prostitute, you might be surprised by their honest answer. A recent survey discovered that 15 percent of American men had paid for sex at some point in their life, and 10 percent of British men have.

The stats surprised me — they were higher than I had expected. But then I realized that I personally know a few men who have frequentedthe services of ladies of the night. A few indulged on a bachelor’s trip to Prague, another hired a prostitute every night on his way home from the pub, and yet another hired services online a few times a month.

So I thought I’d ask them outright: why do you pay for sex? The answers are way simpler than you’d imagine:

1. They want to sleep with MUCH hotter women.

“If I’m being brutally honest, the hottest women I’ve ever f*cked have been sex workers. I would never be able to f*ck women who are ridiculously hot unless they were prostitutes.”

This was the top reason they all gave. I was surprised, since the guys I asked are all good-looking, successful in their chosen fields, and have no problem getting dates. But they all agreed that to sleep with stunning women, the easiest way was simply to pay.

2. They want to be in control.

“I still want to make sure that the woman is having a good time. But truthfully, I’m more concerned that I’m getting what I want, since I paid for it. And because I paid for it, I’m not afraid to ask.”

Most of them said there’s something very hot in being able to ask for what you want in bed and get it, no questions asked. (Although one guy did admit he paid a prostitute once so that SHE could be in charge.) But generally, they all admitted to being more open about what they wanted and more physically satisfied when they paid for sex. Emotionally, of course, remains to be seen.

3. They want to indulge in a fantasy.

“I like to try things — I’m not going to say what — that a girlfriend once told me was kinky. When I pay a hooker, I’m not worried about what I ask for. Nothing shocks them.”

Although most of the guys I spoke to were all single, the old cliché of men asking prostitutes for certain “services” that would offend their wives still seems to exist. One man said that he’d never had better MouthAction in his life than with a prostitute.

4. They want to find the quickest route to having sex.

“Getting a prostitute is so easy: no strings attached, you can choose the woman you want before you purchase, then they arrive at your door. Couldn’t be easier.”

All the guys I spoke to had used different methods of visiting prostitutes. Two used websites, another visited a brothel, and another took a prostitute’s number from a London phone box. But they all agreed: it was the quickest way to get sex when they felt the urge.

5. They want to avoid complications.

“We want to have sex without all the bullsh*t of pretending to be really interested in a girl. When you pay for sex, you don’t have to swap numbers at the end when you know you won’t call. You pay, have sex, she leaves. Everyone’s happy.”

Several of the men had previously had one-night stands with girls who wouldn’t leave them alone after the fact. They said that taking home a girl and sleeping with her seems like a great idea … until the girl suggests meeting again or wants to start dating or having a relationship. As embarrassed as they were to admit it, many of them said the sure-fire way to have no-strings-attached sex is to pay for it.

http://biafrasay.com/p/320069/5-real-and-absolutely-shocking-reasons-men-hire-prostitutes
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by giftft(f): 6:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Some say I post trash, but I tell you, if you don't encourage me, I will stop

1 Like

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2016
I dunno but having Sex with no feelings is really strange...I mean, no connection at all..unless there's an alcohol involved I reckon..
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Owk
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by cruzita(f): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I dunno but having Sex with no feelings is really strange...I mean, no connection at all..unless there's an alcohol involved I reckon..

well men can have sex without feelings and with no string attached ,but women can't except oloshos because that's their business
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by cruzita(f): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2016
I concur with all these .
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Daniel2289(m): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmm!
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
well men can have sex without feelings and with no string attached ,but women can't except oloshos because that's their business

I agree with u...

Most men are juz so heartless..
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by PayBoyXclusives(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

I agree with u...
Most men are juz so heartless..

heartless is an hyperbole, because most girls i meet want sex from me and yet have no feelings for me, i won't say they are heartless..They probably just want to flirt or better still sex is all they can offer in return for the huge amount i spend on them..

1 Like

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by maxti: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:

Not all men. I don't think it's just about gender.
I think it's more on personality
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

heartless is an hyperbole, because most girls i meet want sex from me and yet have no feelings for me, i won't say they are heartless..They probably just want to flirt or better still sex is all they can offer in return for the huge amount i spend on them..

Lol...how huge is d "huge" amt we're talking here?

Ofcurz they won't show u that they wanted to be with u coz u already set up that u juz want Netflix and chill before hammering them..
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by PayBoyXclusives(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...how huge is d "huge" amt we're talking here?

Ofcurz they won't show u that they wanted to be with u coz u already set up that u juz want Netflix and chill before hammering them..

nah i don't set up such impressions, i gat soft spot for girlz, and am usually used to getting my way with them despite what it takes or the price i have to pay... most make it clear they gat no feelings for me but maybe cause i give them an offer they can't refuse so we get down as much as i want...I consider that a good business in as much as the punny is mine at last
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

nah i don't set up such impressions, i gat soft spot for girlz, and am usually used to getting my way with them despite what it takes or the price i have to pay... most make it clear they gat no feelings for me but maybe cause i give them an offer they can't refuse so we get down as much as i want...I consider that a good business in as much as the punny is mine at last

Mmmmm...oooh OK...but are u happy doing it? I mean, there is no difference the girls u sleeping with & the hoes, boo undecided
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Smellymouth: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Strange ke??

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Strange ke??

Y don't u tell us here how u feel sleeping around with random babes with no feelings at all?

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Y don't u tell us here how u feel sleeping around with random babes with no feelings at all?

Who feelings epp? undecided
I be like:: Bae, spread ur legs like a RUMOUR!!

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who feelings epp? undecided
I be like:: Bae, spread ur legs like a RUMOUR!!

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by Smellymouth: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=KashyBaby post=44539774][/quote]

Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by PayBoyXclusives(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmmm...oooh OK...but are u happy doing it? I mean, there is no difference the girls u sleeping with & the hoes, boo undecided

lol sure am happy..life is too short to be unhappy
Re: 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes by halfricanadian(f): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Every grown man and woman have got the life to live

Well every thing exist for a reason i can imagine d freedom nd fun of just avin random sex sha

If its ok for men go ahead

Bt aving sex without passion is crazy o

(1) (Reply)

Stop Selling Yourself Anymore.. / The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.