Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) (61453 Views)

Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by brainpower(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
My dear, the kind of misspelled words there alone will even make me run away from the school. They can't even make a good sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by llbhuds: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
The school typo errors na DIE.
wor hapun grin ??

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by amiibaby(f): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Education is not for the poor
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
This is sad and unacceptable

Well the people's governor at work again
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by christinie(f): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Edo State welcome to Change.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Slymonster(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
that school is a private university own by oshiomole,he use Edo money on it and cover up his tracks saying it's a private investment with the state having 30percent in it..all na wash....this will be expose if he doesn't have his cronies in that position,he is trying to put his village on the map just like the former governor did with there family own university in okada..smh too many scam in this country
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by henrydadon(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
35 k for medical..medical that u might not even use till u finish from the damn school..op please use your brain
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by spafu(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
duduade:
The school is 70% private and 30% state...

What do you mean by waste of time...? Look nobody is forcing you.. You can go school in Ghana after all it's also "abroad".....

If you think you are going to receive sympathy from here you better wake up...

Or Berra still write Jamb again and get a very hard score and proceed with your post-jamb....
The Vice Chancellor has spoken, wetin me, a common gateman, want come talk na? The VC no my face, make I no come talk and make am withdraw the employment letter wey dem want give me next week.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Same with AAU with 70k as acceptance fee, why is oshiomhole doing all this na.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Oga that school is a private school. Go do UTME or better go to Poly or COE.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Even the popular private universities are not this expensive
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
We are in twuobu in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Mj45: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
OP, u are lying.
NO school letter head for a school as expensive as that. Secondly, read the sentences on that letter again and get back to us on Nairaland. Thirdly, an academic institution can't write complete english words on a formal document?
OP, be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2016
I spent the amt listed for 2 sessions for both my first degree and second degree. If you add the remaining two sessions that'd be enough for a PhD program in umudike. In a country where there's problem of unemployment, more schools are being established to produce graduates without assurance of getting employed after school.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by einsteino(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Oshiomole is a scam. I just pray pdp would win that state but they have to pick the right candidate.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Biko Where are the zombies?
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
chai

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by petrelli07: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
henrydadon:
50,000 f0r acceptance fee haba!
hope u havnt been smoking kwale weed..if he want quality education he can always go to covenant university
the truth is that quality education comes at a price...
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Can't wait to see this man leave in September, I mean of what use is this useless university when we have Auchi Polytechnic, AAU and University of Benin?

he also increase AAU from 45k to 130k and acceptance fee 70k
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Tlake(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
study within neighboring west Africa states at affordable prices check my signature
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
duduade:

What do you mean by waste of time...? Look nobody is forcing you.. You can go school in Ghana after all it's also "abroad".....

Or Berra still write Jamb again and get a very hard score and proceed with your post-jamb....
you're part of the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
ROCKHARDDK:
No lele @all... If u get a hardworking dad who can double up all singular items on a buget of company' payroll, why will u not pay easily? Tel ur dada dady to double up him hustles no time 4nigbati nigbati o

I just wonder the way some people reason.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by joetenn: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
This document is fake. I spotted at least FIVE spelling errors. This cannot be from a university. Maybe the guy was trying to fleece his parents

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
Who forced you to go there? undecidedif you can afford pay, if you can't go to a federal university.

Person no dey pass boundary.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by OCHOdee(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2016
I have never understood the term "Acceptance Fee" before undecided
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by DEIFIED(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Oshiomole is going about school issues in edo state all wrong. What is wrong with that kunk head this days.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Walphem(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
They couldn't even write correct sentence. It is well

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by TippyTop(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
thagift:

he also increase AAU from 45k to 130k and acceptance fee 70k

We are finished in Edo State.
Meanwhile, our sister state (Delta) have long overtaken us in infrastructure and industrialisation and considering the way he borrowed and spent money like there's no tomorrow, his successor is likely to meet an empty treasury.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by iyb(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Chai that's expensive and to think that better schools in Finland are tuition free cry
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by thunder74(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2016
duduade:

The way you talk shows that it is either you are the school publicity secretary or one of your benefactor is benefiting from this joke. How can a school ID cost 5k?
That how Unilag sells bag of sachets water at N200 and loaf of bread @N250 as against N100 and N200 respectively.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2016
It More Of Private Bro. But The Facilities Are Dope. The Fees Fit Kill Sha. My Only Anger With Them Was Why Dint Dey Disclosed Is From The Start
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by nigerianpride: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2016
You can process your admission and student visa yourself to europe without an agent , using the " STUDYINBUDAPEST MOBILE APP" it's available on Google play, Apple AppStore, Blackberry ,

Everything you need to travel to get better education for same price , your Accomodation , a Insurance , airport taxi, and visa assistance package.

It's Incredible , try it out at www.studyinbudapest.com you will be amazed !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.