Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) (61469 Views)

Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ElderLoLo: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pls to the federal government of Nigeria help us see to the acceptance fees introduced by all these our tertiary institution. It is too much
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by domopps(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
When some courses are still less than N350k in Covenant and they call Oyedepo a scammer and heartless.......

Enjoy it!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
duduade:
The school is 70% private and 30% state...

What do you mean by waste of time...? Look nobody is forcing you.. You can go school in Ghana after all it's also "abroad".....

If you think you are going to receive sympathy from here you better wake up...

Or Berra still write Jamb again and get a very hard score and proceed with your post-jamb....
may sense locate yu ijn... By d way.... I congratulate ur stewpidity
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by bid4rich(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
henrydadon:
50,000 f0r acceptance fee haba!
hope u havnt been smoking kwale weed..if he want quality education he can always go to covenant university

Im sure op will be part of people that say covenant university is expensive. make him pay that one na
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ChrisKonor: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
taurusmena1:
The op is not looking for sympathy but simply deemed it necessary to share.pls grow a heart

My guy help me tell am joor...
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by duduade: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
Cld u enlighten us more on d public-private partnership cos d op said it's owned by d state govt otherwise, stop acting insensitive

Did he make enquiries from people before coming here to post that it was a State University.. He didn't..

There was a thread on this school here on Nairaland where the OP raised issues on Adams and this school... The location of the school been political et al., I am not from Edo State.. But the person did raise concerning issues... I was opportuned to ask someone who stays amd works in the education system in that State since I was of the opinion that it was a Government School.. But instead I was made to understand that was how it was going to be operated. Did the OP try to embark on findings? Hell no...

Look at State Universities like Osun State University... Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye... How much do they pay... Fine the one of Iyamo is quite expensive but why come here to complain when he already said he was going abroad to study.... And as a new school so many things will have to be put in place with the students school fees....

Even if you complain from now to next year people will continue to enrol in that university..

Look before you take a leap....

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by braimeddy: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
If what u say is actually true it's OK den but they shouldn't make it mandatory
Amiee99:

It's two people per room with AC and some other perks
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Fourwinds: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Robbery in disguise
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ChrisKonor: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
duduade:

Did he make enquiries from people before coming here to post that it was a State University.. He didn't..

There was a thread on this school here on Nairaland where the OP raised issues on Adams and this school... The location of the school been political et al., I am not from Edo State.. But the person did raise concerning issues... I was opportuned to ask someone who stays amd works in the education system in that State since I was of the opinion that it was a Government School.. But instead I was made to understand that was how it was going to be operated. Did the OP try to embark on findings? Hell no...

Look at State Universities like Osun State University... Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye... How much do they pay... Fine the one of Iyamo is quite expensive but why come here to complain when he already said he was going abroad to study.... And as a new school so many things will have to be put in place with the students school fees....

Even if you complain from now to next year people will continue to enrol in that university..

What are you saying? How on earth will someone apply for a school without finding out details about it?

I am from edo state too & that doesn't change the price of garri...

And for God sake edo state House of assembly signed a bill to establish a University of science & technology for the state not a private shit.

Its even written Boldly in the school website & other platforms "The Edo University, lyamo is a world class University, set up by the Edo State Government to cater for the educational needs of her teeming populace who are willing to pay for quality education." So How do you want us to know that it's even above 500k?

For your information most of the staffs didn't even know about the school fees structure..

Abi you think say na everybody Papa get money like your Own?

Guy Relax!
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by sagaxity(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why are u guys in a haste to comment...... Read through again and understand what the OP is talking about.....**spellings and arrangement..........
The person who typed that must a native doctor
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ChrisKonor: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
I have never raised a thread for any political reason or to tarnish anyone here before.

Abeg, Try check that thread OP again you hear?
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
domopps:
When some courses are still less than N350k in Covenant and they call Oyedepo a scammer and heartless.......

Enjoy it!

Cheeeeeers
why should you pay up to 350k for just a covenant degree. To me i will still acknowledge a state owned uni degree than that of a church owned degree. And if i must pay up to that i will seek for a more valuable degree.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by duduade: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChrisKonor:

What are you saying? How on earth will someone apply for a school without finding out details about it?

I am from edo state too & that doesn't change the price of garri...

And for God sake edo state House of assembly signed a bill to establish a University of science & technology for the state not a private shit.

Its even written Boldly in the school website & other platforms "The Edo University, lyamo is a world class University, set up by the Edo State Government to cater for the educational needs of her teeming populace who are willing to pay for quality education." So How do you want us to know that it's even above 500k?

For your information most of the staffs didn't even know about the school fees structure..

Abi you think say na everybody Papa get money like your Own?

Guy Relax!
so whats the difference between what I wrote and yours
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ChrisKonor: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
duduade:
so whats the difference between what I wrote and yours

A million dollar difference man.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by truthspeaks: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm
duduade:

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by imohrol(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
If that is d actual fees. one need to do sthng about that. I sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by TheSociopath(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vat ze fuçk? That's way too much

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by maverickboy: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol, 50k for d acceptance fee. ontop wetin?

By d way, did anybody notice what I noticed - the web page contains too many errors for it to be ascribed to an educational institution.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Damfostopper:
may sense locate yu ijn... By d way.... I congratulate ur stewpidity
He is saying the truth. That university is privately own not government even though it's disguised
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
A88C:
why should you pay up to 350k for just a covenant degree. To me i will still acknowledge a state owned uni degree than that of a church owned degree. And if i must pay up to that i will seek for a more valuable degree.
You inferiority complex but you would pay more than to school abroad
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
asuustrike2009:

You inferiority complex but you would pay more than to school abroad
i don't actually know what u mean.a 350k isn't worth it for a tuition here in Nigeria. Private uni Is a big business venture in Nigeria. Take it or live it. A state uni is better than any local private uni.though i object to the high fees of edo uni.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Latty88(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ever since he married his foreign wife, I have known he will not be useful to the people of Edo state. He should just change the name of the school to Iara university. How much did he spend to go to school.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by stanley102(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
This document is clearly a joke. The typos and the account numbers say so.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
A88C:
i don't actually know what u mean.a 350k isn't worth it for a tuition here in Nigeria. Private uni Is a big business venture in Nigeria. Take it or live it. A state uni is better than any local private uni.though i object to the high fees of edo uni.
State university breed cult ism, they have poor facilities and their lecturers are sadist
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by 124mumsy: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=BLWeb post=44543908]This school should be probed by Buhari. Did the Edo state government follow due process in establishing the university? I don't just get it![/quote if you think education is espensive ! try illiteracy
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:

State university breed cult ism, they have poor facilities and their lecturers are sadist
you may be very right to some extent but you can't be right absolutely. Private uni is also not free of such allegation,
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
A88C:
you may be very right to some extent but you can't be right absolutely. Private uni is also not free of such allegation,
Yea
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by nnadiemma: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2017
The answer is for Nigeria to die
Let biafra come
Everyone should go there separate ways
Nigeria is cursed ,it can never work
very soon other state uni will adapt and raise there own fees and the poor masses who can't afford it will increase, illiteracy will increase and the ones that even afford it, after no job
for them and then the real revolution will begin

Nigeria is doomed to fail and fail and scatter it MUST

Buhari himself commissioned this school knowing fully well of there tuition and other fees and you're telling me this country is not an insane place

It must crash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.