Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (1093 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Trending01: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday told Nigerians that he was feeling their pains saying that mutterings about the new administration being a scam was far fetched, saying that the one-chance scammers have been driven out of town.

The president spoke at the Vanguard Personality Award ceremony in Lagos where he was jointly honoured with his predecessor, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as Personality of the Year Award, 2015.

In his speech, President Buhari ......

MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/04/09/i-feel-your-pains-buhari-tells-nigerians/

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by chocolateme(f): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok..
Buhari said that "one chance scammers has been driven out of town"
In whose car were they droven out?
You feel our pain Bubu? What are you saying right now?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mcee1(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Sir,we sane and 95% Nigerians still believe in you and your leadership. No amount of insults given to u by Wailers/Ipods/pampers can move us. We are waiting patiently for u to move this country to a greater high.

God bless u sir

God bless Nigeria.

#Nigeriashallbegreat#

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by macsymphony: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Issorite...GOD bless Nigeria...Nigeria shall be great again...but that picture doesnt look like the award thing ooo
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2016
This is exactly the same thing that the previous administration kept singing in our ears, '' WE FEEL YOUR PAINS, AND WE ARE GOING TO DELIVER YOU ALL". But nothing was done to alleviate our predicament.
Now that you are feeling our pains, hope you would cut down on your foreign trips and settle down to look for solutions to our major problems, dear president?
Learn from the history books what we do to leaders who came to power without shoes and are not performing. We make them clueless and send them back to their villages.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Akuko uwa undecided
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by otil1: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Lie!

He didn't say that
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by joory1(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2016
I think most Nigerians love the one chance scammer and we urged you to pls bring them back. Confused APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by M4gunners: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2016
And he keeps fooling us.

Everyday the same story.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mamaafrik(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Baba bubu ,okunrin togun tin pe ara ede ranse,awa wa leyin re candour bi ifo,malo moto pimpi*2
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by SegunAdewole: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:
Sir,we sane and 95% Nigerians still believe in you and your leadership. No amount of insults given to u by Wailers/Ipods/pampers can move us. We are waiting patiently for u to move this country to a greater high.

God bless u sir

God bless Nigeria.

#Nigeriashallbegreat#

We the 55% that gave 95% of our votes to you, we thank you.

Yes sir Buhari, we thank you for giving your fulani express right to kill us in mile12 and Ondo. That's why fulani attacks have increased since the assumption of your presidency.

We yorubas are happy that the fulanis want to send us into extinction, even if you do, we will be shouting Sai baba!

For the yorubas you have killed and the you are going to kill tommorow through miyyetti allah, we say Sai Baba!

For the children you have raped and the ones you will rape tommorow we say Sai Baba

For the mile12 that you burnt and the ondo that you will burn tommorow, we say Sai Baba!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mcee1(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Yes sir Buhari, we thank you for giving your fulani express right to kill us in mile12 and Ondo. That's why fulani attacks have increased since the assumption of your presidency.

We yorubas are happy that the fulanis want to send us into extinction, even if you do, we will be shouting Sai baba!

For the yorubas you have killed and the you are going to kill tommorow through miyyetti allah, we say Sai Baba!

For the children you have raped and the ones you will rape tommorow we say Sai Baba

For the mile12 that you burnt and the ondo that you will burn tommorow, we say Sai Baba!

grin grin
Guy I no be new person for nairaland o. Ipob/Ipod/Igbo claiming a yoruban man?lol. Now crawl back to ur Aba market and continue selling ur Okrika.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Emekamex(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't think you have an idea on what we are going through, Mr Buhari.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by herkzprince(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Vikkie14: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:

God bless u sir

God bless Nigeria.

#Nigeriashallbegreat#
Who are the WE?
Who are the 95%?

Please speak for yourself and your family alone. Lubbish Nubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:

God bless u sir

God bless Nigeria.

#Nigeriashallbegreat#

That's the exact words to use

Insults can continue , propaganda can continue , hoarding petrol can continue , wails of marginalization and massacre can continue

But Mr President, I am standing behind you Gidigba , I believe in you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by seacoast(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Odi egwu
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Akshow: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Opeyemi Tomisin Ogunbadejo SAID: ~There you are, fighting, insulting, killing and destroying in their names, while their kids get robust education, jobs, gifts and properties you have ever wished for. Living your dreams on your behalf. Subject you to eternal envy. with your support..... ~There they are looting the national treasure, sharing it among themselves. They are in the competition of 'The Best At Looting'. They rape the national treasure and ejaculate the waste on you the ignorants, while you trek, make use of public transports, resort to crime for survival, e.t.c. But they sleep and wake in what belongs to you, yet, with your support...... ~They send you to kill, maim, harass, protest, assassinate, campaign, rig. You get to your rented apartment, dodge landlord enter, cause you haven't paid the rent, with several responsibilities awaiting you e.t.c, but they will never be at the battle front, yet they go to their mansions, relax in expensive jacuzzi, with wines expensive enough to start you a career, they reach for their expensive gadgets, and check their over-filled accounts, the profit they have made from your stupidity, unfortunately with your support..... ~You struggle for a job, some of you get one with peanut salaries that will be owed for months before you get paid, you scream, wail, shout, stress your vocal cord before they consider paying you. While their kids never get stressed for jobs, they have been getting paid even before they were born(ghost workers). Each one of them gets a month salary x2 your annual salary, again with your support. CBN secret/partial recruitment comes to mind. Oh! I forgot, them pikin get brain pass you! Abi no be so? ~You take sides when they throw unreal tantrums at each other. You fight your brothers and sisters on social media(oh I forgot! They are not your brothers and sisters, he is not from your tribe, he doesn't practise your religion, he is APC, ayam PDP, because they said so? issokay, kwontunu). But what comes to your mind when you see them laughing? Does the picture of those you have insulted, killed, destroyed with the words of your mouth comes to your mind? They become friends(like they really fought before) laugh at your ignorance. They have won again, no be you support am? Have you seen Obasanjo and Madam Patience recent pictures? Where dm two dey groove? When you groove last? Ok la, na fake jor. You don hear sey Aluko and Fayose don reconcile? Wait for Wike and Amaechi. They use you to achieve their wants and needs. Well done to you. ~You defend Tinubu abi, when him mama die as the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State, your mama no get brain to lead na abi?, so he went for his daughter to become the new iyaloja (just imagine). Hmmm! Good. How many dignitaries attended your wedding? But Jonathan's Daughter received over 50 exotic cars. Na lie, na cheap propaganda. Infact na toys them give her. What a shame, on you na. ~They ruled your father, they are still ruling you, their kids are beginning to rule you as well, and maybe rule your born and unborn kids, with your support. Abi no be you dey vote for them? On election days, you risk your life and properties just to get them back to office. What have you been receiving since you've been voting? Nada. Yet you go still vote ooo. So pathetic................ -You struggle everyday, queue for fuel, enjoy interrupted electricity, but they don't feel this. While you run after public transports, Dino Melaye and his cohorts flaunts their wealth in your face, ride exotic machines. Oh! It's the lord's blessing, and na satan curse dey upon you abi? Issorite. ~they make use of religious tactics, they use our Pastors and Imams to divide us, oh I remember! They are Men of God, and you are Men of Devil? They spit from their private Jets, it lands on you while you're on your private Okada. Kwontunu. ~the problem of this country is not the few crooked pot-bellied leaders(looters), but the teeming foolish masses. Until we realize the battle is "we" against the "elites", things will never get better. Support intellectual revolution, supp

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mcee1(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

That's the exact words to use

Insults can continue , propaganda can continue , hoarding petrol can continue , wails of marginalization and massacre can continue

But Mr President, I am standing behind you Gidigba , I believe in you
Good.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mcee1(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Vikkie14:
Who are the WE?
Who are the 95%?

Please speak for yourself and your family alone. Lubbish Nubbish.
See dis one o. Am I speaking for u and ur likes before U are 5% and u don't count on any serious issue in dis country anymore. Now stop quoting me cause ain't take shi*t.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by urchwill(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Seriously I think most Nigerians are myopic in there thinking, Since the inception of the so called democracy in this country, we have had vision 2020, were are that vision now, we have had 7 point agenda, were are the agendas, transformation comes, were are the transformations, now Change, which evidently will went down the same rail with the others. Is really time that we comes to a thoughtful conclusion, that the administration of of the so called our leaders from the inception of this country have failed and will continue to disappoint millions especially young ones who have place there trust and confidence in them. Nonetheless there is hope and that hope start with me and you. Let start to question about our future, let take the bull by the horn and kick out all these old political cabals in our system, through logical and coherent coming together of the youth, having one voice and letting it to be heard in the policy of the nation. Let stop political dances with this so called leaders, in respective of part affiliation, tribe or religion. if we walk cooperatively as one be sure that we will get the future that rightly belong to Us.
But in all I think theocracy is
the answer to our needs
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by SleekMallam: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2016
This baboon is beyond redemption!
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 1after: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
SegunAdewole:

grin grin
[/s]

Shameless yeeboe man spewing trash as usual. Never seen old dirty coward like this in my life, you are not even bold to use your collynzo handle instead you hiding behind a yoruba name to disgrace your parent. Cowardice even on an anonymous forum. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by doublewisdom: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2016
The god of the Zombies has made yet another promise. Watch the zombies crawl out in jubilation chanting "sai baba", with chief zombie menka leading.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by sneezeemek(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Coming from a man who have already disappointed the nation......which disappointment could be more than these? #huhbaba

(1) (Reply)

Anietie Ekong: Akpabio's Aide In Court Over Sexual Harassment Of A Lady / Global PMS Price; Position Of Nigeria / Caption This Funny Photos Of Lai Mohammed At Today's Federal Executive Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.