Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry (444 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by yebokos(f): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Morning good people.
For like two weeks now have been seeing an update of facebook app on my phone which have been ignoring. Finally I decided to update the app, opened my blackberry world click on the update then I discovered the update is just 7kb,instantly I know something is wrong.I restarted my phone and tried using the app but its just a link to facebook not an app per say,I was redirected to facebook site through phone browser. Same thing happened to a friend so am not d only one been affected. My plead goes to blackberry/facebook to please find solution to this problem and let us continue enjoying facebook app.If you've not updated yours please be caution so that we won't be in same situation.( Blackberry Os 7 down ward,don't know if Os 10 is also affected). Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Install Official Cyanogenmod 13 On Oneplus X Latest Build / Guys Am In Need Of Your Vote. Please Help Me / Post Iphone Imei Here Before Purchasing It As Second Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.