Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960281 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zealed64: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy grin even shoemaker abi

Aniekpeno11:

Lol! bros, the way this country dey go, job seeker no suppose use rumour play o. A similar thing happened during airforce recruitment, in the requirements my course wasn't listed, infact on their website, it was written they hadn't started degree holders recruitment only for me to find out weeks later from my school mate that my course was actually taken and they were about to write test. Since then even if na shoemaker tell me say dem dey do recruitment for somewhere, I must apply!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by abtywo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
emmanuel447:

Oga abtywo abeg were u get your own info from. Plx clerify.its urgent. thanks
Dats wot an insider told me.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2016
kayvinci:
wot do they mean by sighting. does that mean someone that uses reading glasses won't be considered
Go back and read it again
Nawao...its ur original credentials they want to sight what concerns someone with sight issue here again.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kcboy34(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3175258/2016-efcc-recriutment-shorlisted-candidates click dat link to download d list of successful candidates it's in pdf format I think d list for degree/hnd is not out yet

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just wondering how I would travel all the way from Osogbo to Abuja if shortlisted for the Graduate cadre,how credible would the recruitment process be,I am not sure I can spend that much on something that is not automatic,I can still rough it and go to Lagos but Abuja? Traveling on road again is another issue,the distance and risk involved...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sanyahkod(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adortem:
Just wondering how I would travel all the way from Osogbo to Abuja if shortlisted for the Graduate cadre,how credible would the recruitment process be,I am not sure I can spend that much on something that is not automatic,I can still rough it and go to Lagos but Abuja? Traveling on road again is another issue,the distance and risk involved...

I think it's just a medium to unjustly disqualify candidates.

Restriction to zonal level would have been better for Southwest,SE,NE and the likes.

They should know the hazards attached in travelling long distance with no feeding and accommodation provision. Too bad!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
anybody going from Abuja to Lagos should drop his/her contact let's hook up.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hotkaycee(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls who has an idea on how many graduates they need lets start from there first.and also how many per state.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
sanyahkod:

I think it's just a medium to unjustly disqualify candidates.

Restriction to zonal level would have been better for Southwest,SE,NE and the likes.

They should know the hazards attached in travelling long distance with no feeding and accommodation provision. Too bad!!!
You are right,I have questions how many positions would be occupied by the various cadre,how many were shortlisted for screening,how credible is the exercise? What next after the physical exercise,anyone that have answers should quote me,trying to weigh my chances...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adortem:

You are right,I have questions how many positions would be occupied by the various cadre,how many were shortlisted for screening,how credible is the exercise? What next after the physical exercise,anyone that have answers should quote me,trying to weigh my chances...
Let me try and answer, Magu said to a senate committee that they want to hire 750, someone informed me efcc received 90,000 applications (dunno if shortlisting has started because original certificate where demanded but I heard of people that applied with statement of results and are being called for the screening). My advice is even if the chances are 100-1,still take it except you have something more worthwhile doing now, PLEASE NOTE, IT IS NOT EVERYDAY A REPUTABLE AGENCY CALLS FOR APPLICATIONS FROM ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE CONNECTIONS
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adortem:

if shortlisted , your screening will be slated for lagos, for instance, am from Ekiti but residing in Ibadan, and am to attend mine in lagos according to the message sent to me. To the best of my knowledge, Its a zonal screening which is within ones territory in accordance to whats on your CV which you submitted back then.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

Let me try and answer, Magu said to a senate committee that they want to hire 750, someone informed me efcc received 90,000 applications (dunno if shortlisting has started because original certificate where demanded but I heard of people that applied with statement of results and are being called for the screening). My advice is even if the chances are 100-1,still take it except you have something more worthwhile doing now, PLEASE NOTE, IT IS NOT EVERYDAY A REPUTABLE AGENCY CALLS FOR APPLICATIONS FROM ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE CONNECTIONS

Hey bro. Can you confirm that some people were invited with statement of result?. This is my greatest fear. My school said ours ain't ready close to 4years of graduation.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
MrKingsley001:

Hey bro. Can you confirm that some people were invited with statement of result?. This is my greatest fear. My school said ours ain't ready close to 4years of graduation.
Yep! Some people said they were invited despite submitting statement of result but it will be better if you could get your original cert before going for the screening in order to avoid stories that touch, lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

I understand your point,sometimes they simply follow the normal recruitment process while they have already shared the slot amongst themselves,so the recruitment process is just to fulfill all righteousness,government recruitments can't be trusted,a lot of things go down in the background...I just hope its in Lagos,then I would attend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
shegsky:

if shortlisted , your screening will be slated for lagos, for instance, am from Ekiti but residing in Ibadan, and am to attend mine in lagos according to the message sent to me. To the best of my knowledge, Its a zonal screening which is within ones territory in accordance to whats on your CV which you submitted back then.
I hope so,thanks for your reply.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
I was told by a friend that some graduate cadre are already in training now. I just tire for the corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Maxineng:
I was told by a friend that some graduate cadre are already in training now. I just tire for the corruption in Nigeria.
Said who?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
profdarkin:
Said who?

A friend of mine. They have selected some graduates already that is why they skipped to diploma and SSCE, even if they call Graduates it is just for formality they have already selected who they want.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Freemancharles9(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
My God will never forsake me this year... That's all I know and believe.... Whether anything I don't care...

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by slimzee: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Maxineng:
I don't agree with u. There is nobody in training presently. I have a strong link inside and the graduate list will be out soon. Moreover don't u think it will be foolish of them to arrange the screening exercise at the same venue your acclaimed trainees are?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UltimateTipster(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
People can cook up news...nawaooo,whu dey recruit graduate wen no lost don show,is like u dunno dat those lists are online nd documented,let no one be mislead,follow comments here with wisdom....Graduate cadre ain't out
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
slimzee:
I don't agree with u. There is nobody in training presently. I have a strong link inside and the graduate list will be out soon. Moreover don't u think it will be foolish of them to arrange the screening exercise at the same venue your acclaimed trainees are?

Inside link there is link. They have selected people long before the recruitment rumour started flying. I don't brag on social media on links
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
The graduate cadre list is not out yet, let just relax and see what will happen before the end of the week.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
If it is list that one is definitely coming out but some selected people have already started training.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's unfortunate how many of us think. The way this country has been run over the years has made many of us believe that it must continue to be so. Let us do our best to shun this sought of myopic mindset. As for me, I am optimistic about this opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ezychris(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
For Diploma and SSCE Cadre Only

An online platform has been created for candidates to check if they ve been shortlisted. Just click on the link below ur Category!

FOR DIPLOMA CADRE
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/DIPLOMA%20CADRE.pdf

FOR SSCE CADRE
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/SSCE%20CADRE.pdf

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Maxineng:
Gosh.... What wil dis lie profit u nw? Just tel me. It's either u r lying or ur friends does nt av infor.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Maxineng:

Inside link there is link. They have selected people long before the recruitment rumour started flying. I don't brag on social media on links
My frnd, quiet there!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gabzelcot: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
what about graduate cadre
when are they going to release
the list for bsc cadre's
reactions
rumours
all welcomed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
slimzee:
Graduates screening is today. I don't know if there will be another one though, but I have a couple of guys who were called up for interview today.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emmanuel447: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
kokoA:
Graduates screening is today. I don't know if there will be another one though, but I have a couple of guys who were called up for interview today.
Lol nawa ooo. Werrin person no go hear or see
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
emmanuel447:

Lol nawa ooo. Werrin person no go hear or see
I guess they are doing it codedly because of the nature of the job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.