Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (962069 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by 0zify009: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
kokoA:
Graduates screening is today. I don't know if there will be another one though, but I have a couple of guys who were called up for interview today.
Pls I wonder why we Nigerian don't love fact, if u doubt anything go to the website, u will see 2016 recruitment by bottom left. Click it. If will show u that it's only diploma nd ssce cadre list that is out and published on the website. I agree with u wen u said some graduate got the text but that's a human error by the staff wen scrutinizing there credentials
The main fact is graduate cadre has not gotten any text.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
0zify009:

Pls I wonder why we Nigerian don't love fact, if u doubt anything go to the website, u will see 2016 recruitment by bottom left. Click it. If will show u that it's only diploma nd ssce cadre list that is out and published on the website. I agree with u wen u said some graduate got the text but that's a human error by the staff wen scrutinizing there credentials
The main fact is graduate cadre has not gotten any text.
I'm not here to argue. Your information is correct to, no text have been sent but as I speak to you right now there are some graduates, NDs and SSCEs currently doing there screening in Lag and Abuja. I wasn't told, I know first hand coz I've got a friend who flew in from the UK yesterday for the exercise. Probably more list is gonna come up later.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Una sit down for house dey nairaland no dey sabi wetin dey go on for efcc.

There is a reason for them not calling graduates. See the person above just said someone flew all the way from UK if he is not sure of the job he won't waste his transport or time, they have selected people already if names come out it is just for formality.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 0zify009: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am not giving up till the end. If they like let people fly in from UK. Everybody with him faith. Gdluck to the awaiting graduate cadre.

10 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
kokoA:
I'm not here to argue. Your information is correct to, no text have been sent but as I speak to you right now there are some graduates, NDs and SSCEs currently doing there screening in Lag and Abuja. I wasn't told, I know first hand coz I've got a friend who flew in from the UK yesterday for the exercise. Probably more list is gonna come up later.
..please has your UK friend done his screening ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by samjadinero(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol. *shrugs I'm hopeful they will still invite us.
Nigerian Army, do and release list jare. I want to take part in the mop up operation.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
originalmachine:
..please has your UK friend done his screening ?
Nope. He said they were ask to come back on Wednesday. The officials were busy with ssce and diploma today.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please those that did screening today should update us on what transpired
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
kokoA:
Nope. He said they were ask to come back on Wednesday. The officials were busy with ssce and diploma today.
ok
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
those that went today any update?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by vayodecent(f): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2016
please I thought some pple be gone for the screening.....pls update us ooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emmanuel447: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
kokoA:

Mr kokoa am beginning to believe this your story Sha. In Nigeria in every big story there is element of small facts anyway. Plx update on latest so we know xup
Re: Efcc Recruitment by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please who have idea on how long the screening will take, is it a day screening or it will take days?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by alimat216(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
pls some one should help me answer this question
is it ideal for some one that saw his/her name on the pasted list to attend the scheduled screening without receiving any message in his/her email box?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 0zify009: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
alimat216:
pls some one should help me answer this question
is it ideal for some one that saw his/her name on the pasted list to attend the scheduled screening without receiving any message in his/her email box?
to my understanding, if I saw my name on the list and didn't get a text, I will choose a particular date using information gotten from colleagues and also write the number in which my name appeared in the list and go for the screening. the bottom line is i can identify it as my name using valid ID card or I will call the number EFCC stated on the text message sent to others and lay my complain.gdluck
Re: Efcc Recruitment by alimat216(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
0zify009:

to my understanding, if I saw my name on the list and didn't get a text, I will choose a particular date using information gotten from colleagues and also write the number in which my name appeared in the list and go for the screening. the bottom line is i can identify it as my name using valid ID card or I will call the number EFCC stated on the text message sent to others and lay my complain.gdluck
thank you for your advice may God bless you
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 0zify009: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
alimat216:

thank you for your advice may God bless you
amen. pls note that efcc has 6 zonal offices namely: Abj, Kano,borno,P.h,Lagos and Enugu. Abj zone is in charge of people from North Central, Kano is in charge of North West, borno is in charge of North East, port Harcourt is in charge of South South, Lagos is in charge of South West while Enugu is in charge of South East. so make sure u knw where ur state of origin falls in those zone before travelling. hope this little info help u get to ur destination. once again Gdluck!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by alimat216(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
0zify009:

amen. pls note that efcc has 6 zonal offices namely: Abj, Kano,borno,P.h,Lagos and Enugu. Abj zone is in charge of people from North Central, Kano is in charge of North West, borno is in charge of North East, port Harcourt is in charge of South South, Lagos is in charge of South West while Enugu is in charge of South East. so make sure u knw where ur state of origin falls in those zone before travelling. hope this little info help u get to ur destination. once again Gdluck!
thanks for the useful info and I believe many will benefit from it
Re: Efcc Recruitment by curllygee: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think the borno one should be gombe
Re: Efcc Recruitment by datjohn(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Graduate Cadre out

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/OTHER%20CADRE.pdf

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Is there any science graduate shortlisted?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 2:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Over 5000 were shortlisted for the Graduate cadre,someone should please send me the full address of the Lagos centre.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Adortem:
Over 5000 were shortlisted for the Graduate cadre,someone should please send me the full address of the Lagos centre.
No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Layshooo:

No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
For Lagos centre,is it that we attend the screening between 22-24 June,or there is a particular day slated for Lagos centre? Please respond so I can plan my journey thanks.
#Graduate Cadre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Adortem:

For Lagos centre,is it that we attend the screening between 22-24 June,or there is a particular day slated for Lagos centre? Please respond so I can plan my journey thanks.
#Graduate Cadre
We are to attend anyday between 22-24.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nickyblithe: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2016
please can someone help me check my name. okoye nneka. graduate cadre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Nickyblithe:
please can someone help me check my name. okoye nneka. graduate cadre
Sorry to tell you, but it's not there.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UltimateTipster(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2016
This is not there is much oooo,wondered what transpired,buh frankly a certain tribe dominated the lists buh is well
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nickyblithe: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Layshooo:
Sorry to tell you, but it's not there.
Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munalight(f): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
munalight:
Good morning, someone should help me check for ABDULLAHI MAIMUNA BAIWA. Thanks.
Yes, you are shortlisted.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Layshooo:

Yes, you are shortlisted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.