Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961085 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yusworld(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Pls guys any update about DI admin?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2018
romites:
D link is not going through....am from ogun state too
Copy and paste it on new link.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bodmaz27(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pls who has an idea how many DSC were selected per state?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yusworld:

Ur results medicals results will be summit to Abuja tomorrow Monday so expect call any time after they summit
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yusworld:

I heard this from real source
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:

Ur results medicals results will be summit to Abuja tomorrow Monday so expect call any time after they summit
what of DAs?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kaymercury:
what of DAs?

Bro ur welcome I'm also DA but no information yet we are trying to ask him on Tuesday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kaymercury:
what of DAs?

Information from real source DA will be contacted soon

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:

I heard this from real source
bro, do u know abt admin medicals? & when dem wan do am
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
To those who are to resume in nda, dont buy designer or expensive white shirt or short o, buy plenty of white, the one u will wear tomao is only for tomao, cos u wont be able to wear it again, this is a priviledge wala..Safe journey

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
sleuthhound:
bro, do u know abt admin medicals? & when dem wan do am

No sir
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olavision96(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
congratulations to those that finally made their lucky way into nigerian economic and financial crime commission nda Career and rigorous training, especially detective superintendents happy resumption, and May almighty God see you through.... Please someone From reliable source should brief us about Detective assistance cadet coming and helpful information for the interview and medical intervals...[i]congratulations to those that finally made their lucky way into nigerian economic and financial crime commission nda Career and rigorous training, especially detective superintendents happy resumption, and May almighty God see you through.... Please someone From reliable source should brief us about Detective assistance cadet coming and helpful information for the interview and medical intervals...[/i]congratulations to those that finally made their lucky way into nigerian economic and financial crime commission nda Career and rigorous training, especially detective superintendents happy resumption, and May almighty God see you through.... Please someone From reliable source should brief us about Detective assistance cadet coming and helpful information for the interview and medical intervals...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2018
olavision96:
congratulations to those that finally made their lucky way into nigerian economic and financial crime commission nda Career and rigorous training, especially detective superintendents happy resumption, and May almighty God see you through.... Please someone From reliable source should brief us about Detective assistance cadet coming and helpful information for the interview and medical intervals...[i]congratulations to those that finally made their lucky way into nigerian economic and financial crime commission nda Career and rigorous training, especially detective superintendents happy resumption, and May almighty God see you through.... Please someone From reliable source should brief us about Detective assistance cadet coming and helpful information for the interview and medical intervals...[/i]congratulations to those that finally made their lucky way into nigerian economic and financial crime commission nda Career and rigorous training, especially detective superintendents happy resumption, and May almighty God see you through.... Please someone From reliable source should brief us about Detective assistance cadet coming and helpful information for the interview and medical intervals...

Join our WhatsApp group for information on DA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olavision96(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:

please i will like you people to spread whatever DAs need to hear inrespect of the interview and the medicals, not everybody here operate whatassp chat.......... Thanks bro
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2018
olavision96:
please i will like you people to spread whatever DAs need to hear inrespect of the interview and the medicals, not everybody here operate whatassp chat.......... Thanks bro

Ok
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:

The link to the group
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Kaymercury post=70236230]The link to the group[/quote

Copy an paste on ur WhatsApp an clean the space between

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whats app.com/3claKxiAuQEINX a3GGDldk
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=IBNTIJJANI post=70239044][/quote]it's failed to open here is my contact please add me up 08108132183
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kaymercury:
it's failed to open here is my contact please add me up 08108132183
OK sir
Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello house please can anyone help us with progressive information about the D.I especially when we are going to report for training
Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
and please where is the training venue for the D.I ? is it at Jaji or NDA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
djbabs242:
and please where is the training venue for the D.I ? is it at Jaji or NDA

NDA since u did medicals there
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olavision96(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please house is there any update for the detective assistance cadets?.......
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
olavision96:
Please house is there any update for the detective assistance cadets?.......

No information yet bro I'm also DA cadre

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
please any information about the D.I.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
A friend of mine got a text to come for medicals on Saturday 25th August, 2018.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Donald93: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Reader530:
A friend of mine got a text to come for medicals on Saturday 25th August, 2018.
which Cadre?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 1:39am On Aug 24, 2018
Plz house any info about the admin recruitment.
Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 3:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Donald93:
which Cadre?
He applied with Bsc. I think, it should be deputy superintendent...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Reader530:

pls which state is he from?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Dunnyb:
pls which state is he from?
Gombe State
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Reader530:
pls can u confirm 4rm ur guy, if dats admin ds? cos i dey suspect

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.