Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958477 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
sleuthhound:
pls can u confirm 4rm ur guy, if dats admin ds? cos i dey suspect
Playing is their any admin here that received the medical text?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
sleuthhound:
pls can u confirm 4rm ur guy, if dats admin ds? cos i dey suspect
Pls,is their any admin here that received the medical text?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
What about DA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dunnyb:

Pls,is their any admin here that received the medical text?
Actually I can't tell whether it's Admin or not. But from all indications, it is not admin because he studied Bsc. Micro Biology. I should have confirmed what's going on from him. He called me by 6:30am when he was about to enter camp for medicals and his number has not been going through since then. Success to you as u await to hear good news from EFCC
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Reader530:

Actually I can't tell whether it's Admin or not. But from all indications, it is not admin because he studied Bsc. Micro Biology. I should have confirmed what's going on from him. He called me by 6:30am when he was about to enter camp for medicals and his number has not been going through since then. Success to you as u await to hear good news from EFCC
OK, thank you so much and Amen to ur prayers

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dunnyb:

OK, thank you so much and Amen to ur prayers
He called me that they were done with medicals and injection was given to them but they should come back on Monday. Though some didn't do medicals until tomorrow. According to him, some are already in Camp for nearly two weeks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Reader530:

He called me that they were done with medicals and injection was given to them but they should come back on Monday. Though some didn't do medicals until tomorrow. According to him, some are already in Camp for nearly two weeks.

Pls indicate DS,DI, or DA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Reader530:

OK, that should be DS, now I get it right .thank you so much
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Dunnyb:

OK, that should be DS, now I get it right .thank you so much
OK, your own is not DS, right?. He said some are already inside the camp for training but their own is medicals and documentation. May be immediately after the medical screening, the qualified ones would be retained.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2018
thanks for the updates , but pls did anyone have information about D.I ? since after the medical screening any news
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2018
djbabs242:
thanks for the updates ,
but pls did anyone have information about D.I ?
since after the medical screening any news
As for the D.I, it's after the medicals for the 2nd batch that has begun yesterday being Saturday

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Reader530:

OK, your own is not DS, right?. He said some are already inside the camp for training but their own is medicals and documentation. May be immediately after the medical screening, the qualified ones would be retained.
No I'm not DS, I'm for d admin recruitment
Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Reader530:

As for the D.I, it's after the medicals for the 2nd batch that has begun yesterday being Saturday

ok thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Reader530:

am asking because I'm among the D.I we have done medical and documentation , please did you have an ideal when the second batch we be through with dea medical?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2018
EFCCMEDICAL
You have been shortlisted by the EFCC to undergo educational certificate screening and medical examination on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at the NDA Medical Facilities, Permanent Site, Afaka, Mando, Kaduna by 7am prompt and you are to come along with the following:
1. Original copies and 2 photocopies of the underlisted documents:
a. Birth Certificate/declaration of age
b. Primary School Certificate
c. WAEC Certificate (not statemen
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
My friend just received now
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:
what cadre please?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Ekele1990:

what cadre please?
DI
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Donald93: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:
. Which State?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:
EFCCMEDICAL
You have been shortlisted by the EFCC to undergo educational certificate screening and medical examination on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at the NDA Medical Facilities, Permanent Site, Afaka, Mando, Kaduna by 7am prompt and you are to come along with the following:

congratulations to the lucky dude.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Get affiliate jobs and earn N100k pet month

https://instagram.com/p/Bm5TEVTh3-g/
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:
EFCCMEDICAL

A friend just received this message aswell but from all indication, he is not interested again ,also a DI
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
djbabs242:

am asking because I'm among the D.I we have done medical and documentation , please did you have an ideal when the second batch we be through with dea medical?

which state do u rep
Re: Efcc Recruitment by djbabs242(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
slimany:

which state do u rep
we have done our own since August 4
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
djbabs242:

we have done our own since August 4

Re: Efcc Recruitment by me69: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
sleuthhound:
well i disagree wit u ma! Dis isnt d reason 4 heartless or misconduct by any soldier 2wards civilians outside Barracks. D problem lies with the "check &balance" of d system, whats d RECRUITMENT system,EDUCATIONAL background, reportin system &disciplinary measures of erring soldiers..esp d low ranks.
U will now see y d system is rotten,
1. when pple get-in based on who-u-know, rather dan what qualifies u& why u wanna soldier. U neva see say sm who cant even read&write english, so hw dat wan go understand oath im dey swear b4 soldiering. Hausa only is d language understood.
2. No proper mental checks, not all soldiers r in right state of mind, some r sufferin 4rm PTSD &co. trust 9ja we no dey send tins lik dat. Remember dat foolish airforce goat dat killed his female colleauge in makurdi, just passd out in jan dis yr as cadets o
3. Not all know wat dat job of soldiering is about, 4 9ja here, most enta cos dem wan flex muscle & wear camo or embezzle funds
4. Usa & russian army training is worse dan urs, check am on youtube. But dem get strict disciplinary measures wit civilian relationship outside Barracks.
my brother she is right
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Detective assistant
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:
Detective assistant
any info?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Kaymercury:
any info?

Get ready it's our turn
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rainlover(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
IBNTIJJANI:

Get ready it's our turn
when wil we get our own?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Beesyouo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
djbabs242:

When did you undergo your medicals ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yusworld(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Now that some people have been called for training, is there anyone with vital information about the DI admin for us that have been waiting since

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.