Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958650 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
it is 4 people per state but that doesn't mean one can't get lucky...it's even 3 males one female allocation per state according to what I heard. Now imagine if you are a lady and you applied for the job

I hope you Mean Luck and Connection because me and you knew that Luck alone can never work in this aspect as far as the Current Nigeria is Concern.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by officialhassan(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2020
please stop giving false information..if not from a reliable source.
Those who wrote the exam should embibe patience as the delay in publishing the list of qualified candidate was hindered because of the corona virus pandemic..until the embargo is uplifted...success to all aspirant..

Official Hassan
Aspirant
North Central Zone

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
it is 4 people per state but that doesn't mean one can't get lucky...it's even 3 males one female allocation per state according to what I heard. Now imagine if you are a lady and you applied for the job

Please any information on the stage the DSS recruitment is right now?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by officialhassan(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Worldoma:

Please any information on the stage the DSS recruitment is right now?
Do search for Dss Thread.. These thread is for Efcc

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
FAKE NEWS. there will be no fresh recruitment. They'll continue from where they stopped. Stop spreading news you're not sure of on a public forum.

ProudlyNGN:
Good and Bad news from a reliable Intel.
The current Magu Saga jeopardize the list of successful candidate.
If you have connection already and you think your name must definitely be in the list of successful candidate you need to look for Plan B.
Everything about the Exam result is under carpet now and there is a certain probability that there is going to be fresh recruitment so you guys should zero your mind and apply for a Plan B

Some Lucky One's with very high connection will be train with the current DSS list that is yet to be release.
Ask your Questions.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
officialhassan:

Do search for Dss Thread.. These thread is for Efcc

I know, I posted it intentionally because someone here might have information on it.

Thanks for your polite response.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
NigPatriot:

FAKE NEWS. there will be no fresh recruitment. They'll continue from where they stopped. Stop spreading news you're not sure of on a public forum.

obviously, it is fake because even the poster is contradictory himself in the post.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2020
NigPatriot:

Why Are you so Dumb?
Do you even know what probably Means?
Fvck off Abeg and stop Putin mouth on something that you don't understand.
You want to claim you knew it all but in reality you don't even understand the write up....Pussy.
By the way who are you?
Who do you know?
What is the level of your connection and which influencial family did you come from?
Hungry frustrated Jobless son of a B*tch.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Why Are you so Dumb?
You want to claim you knew it all but in reality you don't even understand the write up....Pussy.
By the way who are you?
Who do you know?
What is the level of your connection and which influencial family did you come from?
no be fight matter, it is a matter of explanation oh, please, take it easy oh
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
officialhassan:
please stop giving false information..if not from a reliable source.
Those who wrote the exam should embibe patience as the delay in publishing the list of qualified candidate was hindered because of the corona virus pandemic..until the embargo is uplifted...success to all aspirant..

Official Hassan
Aspirant
North Central Zone

Try and make an inquiry through an influencial EFCC officer about the recent development and what is happening Baba.
And also don't forget that EFCC is an independent body but they are just puppet. Police recruitment board is the major role player in the recruitment process. Those that wrote the exam can have a clue on that.

I'm also from the North.
A place where things are happening to be precise.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2020
You're a retarded fool.
Coming to a public platform to spew lies just to be relevant.
Daft punk! People are here seeking legitimate news. You come over here to lie, and now I'm correcting you, you're being insultive. I don't blame you. Insecure fools like you are always impugned to violence. Don't quote me ever in your stupid life!!

ProudlyNGN:

Why Are you so Dumb?
By the way who are you?
Who do you know?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Why Are you so Dumb?
By the way who are you?
Who do you know?
guy man calm down na angry ......sometimes u dnt need to reveal too much inside info as u yarn b4......with time peeps go later understand u
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
ProudlyNGN and NigPatriot

Please e don do o. You guys should sheathe your swords, biko.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Worldoma:
ProudlyNGN and NigPatriot

Please e don do o. You guys should sheathe your swords, biko.

No problem bro. I'm through with him, just delivered my message.
People consistently check this platform for LEGITIMATE news, I feel it's evil to spread fake news, it's better to remain silent if the source of your information isn't verified. I corrected him politely, only for him to compound insults. I was shocked though, had to give a taste of his tea. Anyways I'm sheathed my sword. He was murdered!

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
NigPatriot:

No problem bro. I'm through with him, just delivered my message.
People consistently check this platform for LEGITIMATE news, I feel it's evil to spread fake news, it's better to remain silent if the source of your information isn't verified. I corrected him politely, only for him to compound insults. I was shocked though, had to give a taste of his tea. Anyways I'm sheathed my sword. He was murdered!
Puhahaha you are Tru with your father.
Lol bloody village Champion like you.
Baba no be me do you strong thing wo go and meet your village people go your misfortune idiot.
Lol look at how dumb and primitive you sound.
Bloody local hungry champion with Pride.
Fvck off bitch
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Any news here
Re: Efcc Recruitment by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Pig like your ashawo mother who gave birth to a hungry bastard Jobless zombie tout like you.

Poor broke ass is today that you manage to get free10mb after recharging #100. Go get a job bloody asshole.
this is very bad and unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Pig like your ashawo mother who gave birth to a hungry bastard Jobless zombie tout like you.

Poor broke ass is today that you manage to get free10mb after recharging #100. Go get a job bloody asshole.

You had to bring mother into this .. you know you've lost the battle already.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
this is very bad and unnecessary

Don't mind him. This is a faceless forum, when we find out whose the handler of the phone, you'll see it's a teenager who just got access to a phone. I won't reply him anymore. He has a fried brain.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
so na this kind people EFCC wan recruits make una fight one time na make e end
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
NigPatriot:

You had to bring mother into this .. you know you've lost the battle already.
Enjoy your 10mb while it lest then disappear fro here idiot.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
NigPatriot:

Don't mind him. This is a faceless forum, when we find out whose the handler of the phone, you'll see it's a teenager who just got access to a phone. I won't reply him anymore. He has a fried brain.

Look at what a jobless zombie with crap itel and free MTN 10mb is saying.
STFUP goat
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Enjoy your 10mb while it lest then disappear fro here idiot.

Before my 10mb finishes lets shake hands and reconcile. Let's Take this energy to our leaders not amongst ourselves. We good.

Efcc will call us when the time is right.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
NigPatriot:

Before my 10mb finishes lets shake hands and reconcile. Let's Take this energy to our leaders not amongst ourselves. We good.

Efcc will call us when the time is right.

Thanks alot for the maturity and extension of olive branch. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by JayB11(m): 4:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Insults on this information thread will not take us anywhere please guys. When we look at the number of people who needs job such as this, we will realise that it is prayers that we need more....not insults.

Some of us have no sources of info on this recruitment except here. Please lets forgive ourselves and be easy on each other till all turns green.

Remember....3rd Termers are waiting to give more than insults.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2020
JayB11:
Insults on this information thread will not take us anywhere please guys. When we look at the number of people who needs job such as this, we will realise that it is prayers that we need more....not insults.

Some of us have no sources of info on this recruitment except here. Please lets forgive ourselves and be easy on each other till all turns green.

Remember....3rd Termers are waiting to give more than insults.
not even 3rd termers, 2nd termers are the job Marshals....

Anyways, any greenlight from the commission yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.