Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958314 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Any news?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
If you are waiting for DSS we Spent One Week in Training Camp Already.

And for your Information the Camping include EFCC detectives.
All of us are going to be Train in one place for now then later on we will be splitted into our various Departments.

Some Ogas at the top are still sending their candidate, some will come even 3 months after commencement of training.

All those idiot that are claiming they have Intel quoting me up and Down where are you?
If you are among the lucky ones indicate with your number let's hook up in Camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Youngsenate1993(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

All of us are going to be Train in one place for now then later on we will be splitted into our various Departments.

Some Ogas at the top are still sending their candidate, some will come even 3 months after commencement of training.

All those idiot that are claiming they have Intel quoting me up and Down where are you?
If you are among the lucky ones indicate with your number let's hook up in Camp.
. Guy are u serious about this
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Youngsenate1993:
. Guy are u serious about this
100%

If you have a way you can still work it out.
Even now as I'm typing Dem bring some guys to Join Us.
Some will even come in the next 2 or 3 months to come, by then dey don drill us tire.
Naija no Balance
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Youngsenate1993(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

100%

If you have a way you can still work it out.
Even now as I'm typing Dem bring some guys to Join Us.
Some will even come in the next 2 or 3 months to come, by then dey don drill us tire.
Naija no Balance
Hmmmm there is God ooh
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrMunir: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Where are they training you
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kkkp: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

grin
ProudlyNGN:

Re: Efcc Recruitment by jameshow: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

This is a deadly lie, DSs can't train with efcc. for your info DSs don't allow trainee to use phone in camp. May be you are referring to efcc. You can't even access Internet while in DSS camp.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by jameshow: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrMunir:

Guys becareful with this ProudNGN guy. He is obviously a scammer.
Don't deal with him.

Check his previous posts

Re: Efcc Recruitment by OiOi: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrMunir:
lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
You this scammer, you're here again to spread stupid lies. With your poor English. How were you able to complete the form or write the exam.

Stop deceiving people. I'll call SEUN to ban you... You're causing a nuisance here. Please people stop listening to this coward!

His aim here is to spread fear and catch the gullible ones so they begin to message him for more details.

ProudlyNGN:

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
jameshow:

This is a deadly lie, DSs can't train with efcc. for your info DSs don't allow trainee to use phone in camp. May be you are referring to efcc. You can't even access Internet while in DSS camp.

I really need to know if what ProudlyNGN posted is true or not.

Please do you have any other contrary information to prove him wrong, like the stage of the DSS or EFCC recruitment right now?

Please any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Worldoma:

I really need to know if what ProudlyNGN posted is true or not.

Please do you have any other contrary information to prove him wrong, like the stage of the DSS or EFCC recruitment right now?

Please any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
as far as efcc is concern, the recruitment is suspended till further notice.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Prospect048:
as far as efcc is concern, the recruitment is suspended till further notice.

So since EFCC recruitment is suspended till further notice, this means no training is ongoing.

By implication what ProudlyNGN says about DSS camping currently with EFCC is false.

But Why's it that nobody has any update on the current stage of DSS recruitment?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Worldoma:

So since EFCC recruitment is suspended till further notice, this means no training is ongoing.

By implication what ProudlyNGN says about DSS camping currently with EFCC is false.

But Why's it that nobody has any update on the current stage of DSS recruitment?
I used to wonder why a fool that has no any link to anything will assume something. It irritates the hell out of me.

Oga come and Pursue the DSS Weh dey Camp now.
Plus the few selected EFCC detective.
Zombie like you today made it to be one week after Camp resumption.
Bleep off abeg Zombie

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
NigPatriot:
You this scammer, you're here again to spread stupid lies. With your poor English. How were you able to complete the form or write the exam.

Stop deceiving people. I'll call SEUN to ban you... You're causing a nuisance here. Please people stop listening to this coward!

His aim here is to spread fear and catch the gullible ones so they begin to message him for more details.

Call your Mother and father since they hold the key to Paradise.
Go and pursue DSS in camp now.
Fvcking bloody wailer.
you will wait till POP in the name of waiting for shortlisted candidates
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Worldoma:

I don't have because I didn't applied for it. Simple, this is not DSS thread na, go DSS thread for adequate information on that one.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrMunir: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2020
No mind d clown
jameshow:

Guys becareful with this ProudNGN guy. He is obviously a scammer.
Don't deal with him.

Check his previous posts
Re: Efcc Recruitment by lunacol(m): 4:55am On Aug 17, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

This is serious.

How do you manage to be in two places at the same time.

(1) If you are waiting for DSS we Spent One Week in Training Camp Already.

(2)I am right now at Prison's headquarters.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

I used to wonder why a fool that has no any link to anything will assume something. It irritates the hell out of me.

Oga come and Pursue the DSS Weh dey Camp now.
Plus the few selected EFCC detective.
Zombie like you today made it to be one week after Camp resumption.
Bleep off abeg Zombie

Why all these insults as if you hold some personal grudges for me. We haven't exchange words here before, I didn't insult you on my post. Why are you using all these strong insultive words on me.

Anyways, Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Oga stop talking like a baby, DSS and EFCC cadet's cannot be trained together..... Upgrade your scamming skills....
ProudlyNGN:

Call your Mother and father since they hold the key to Paradise.
Go and pursue DSS in camp now.
Fvcking bloody wailer.
you will wait till POP in the name of waiting for shortlisted candidates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NigPatriot(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Aiyedara:
Oga stop talking like a baby, DSS and EFCC cadet's cannot be trained together..... Upgrade your scamming skills....

He really needs to upgrade his scamming skills.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by jameshow: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Pls ask him where is the training camp of DSs and I will bombard him now.

Presently, the DSs training camp for Cadet is being used by NIA and it will be vacated for cadets by ending of this month. He is a liar. Don't just mind him

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Worldoma: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
jameshow:

Presently, the DSs training camp for Cadet is being used by NIA and it will be vacated for cadets by ending of this month. He is a liar. Don't just mind him

Thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
lunacol:

This is serious.

How do you manage to be in two places at the same time.

(1) If you are waiting for DSS we Spent One Week in Training Camp Already.

(2)I am right now at Prison's headquarters.
We spent one week in training doesn't mean I'm a recruit or cadet trainee.....I don't know whether you will understand Sha but I owe you no further explanation.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mr. Scammer, Is alright!!! Off your mic!!!
ProudlyNGN:

We spent one week in training doesn't mean I'm a recruit or cadet trainee.....I don't know whether you will understand Sha but I owe you no further explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ProudlyNGN: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aiyedara:
Mr. Scammer, Is alright!!! Off your mic!!!
The last time I checked I didn't strike any deal with you or tell you I'm giving appointment or something of that nature.
You need to calm your self, bloody Jobless frustrated son of a Bitch.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

The last time I checked I didn't strike any deal with you or tell you I'm giving appointment or something of that nature.
You need to calm your self, bloody Jobless frustrated son of a Bitch.
lol....guyman which wan u dey sef.... Are u here to seek beta fight or scam or give legitimate info? Cos na confusion i dey read upandan!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2020
jameshow:

james bond my guy! Hw fa! Hw hustle dey go!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Binariesss: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
This ProudlyNGN guy is exclusively dumb and a bloody nuisance. Your scamming skills are the worst so far. I wonder if you even have a primary school certificate from the way you post cause you don't seem really bright.
You want to deceive people so they will call you and pay you for fake job slots yet you can't even arrange your lies properly for them to even correspond.
You were undergoing training and in prison quarters the same day. Another time you claim to be undergoing training and later said you are not part of the training. Go and get a decent job my friend.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na wa o!

shocked angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.