Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960486 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
zinny377:

The training is for 6 months

This sounds more likely

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thank you sir
kegnufostu:

Success bro, we are rooting for you.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amajee:
Thank you sir

Howfar now..
Update us how it went especially the interview process
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
zinny377:

Did you go through with the interview?

No I was disqualified after physical
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh no. Im feel bad to hear this. May you come across a better one.
error4040:
Well I would say the above is my Fault.

For years I refused to go and collect my Certificate reasons ? Well being Lazy and setting a high standard and all thinking I won't work in Nigeria after NYSC.

Anyway I went with WAEC result Grade slip which (I couldn't present Original because it was black and white colour) and Bsc was Statement of result which I was asked for Certificate and I said I did not collect ( he wrote pending at the side) which was not acceptable.

Well no Biggie, better Days ahead Comrades.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thank you
TariqK:

All the best bro
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
maingate27:
as he just see me he started shouting this one na dwarf na make we no waste our equipment.

IMagine just say him get opportunity to be a staff he fee he can treat People
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yea sure since we are in same state. What number were you during the interview?
shagari011:
I did my interview today.
Same as what was discussed here. First we were lined up and documents were Checked. Adamawa and akwa ibom were first, followed by borno. Then physical and medical. No eye test was done. Just check our knees for knocked knees. Then preparation for interview. We went in in batches of 10. And then X-ray in wuse.

The staff were trying to be threatening at first but the loosened up after.

@error4040 check with your connect and try to go back tomorrow. Someone we did interview with also didn’t have WAEC. And he was told to bring it after. I also missed someone who missed his interview yesterday and was admitted to do today although they shouted and made him wait.

@Amajee maybe I saw you sef.

All the best guys.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
mrdumont:

100% Sure?

99%
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
zinny377:

The training is for 6 months

Last time was 13 months, 9 at nda 4 at karu. This year is 12 months at karu, better prepare yourself
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yea it was as expected. Its okay i understand ur situation. May u find it easy sir
error4040:

Bro no vex we no meet o, hope yours went smoothly?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amajee:
Yea it was as expected. Its okay i understand ur situation. May u find it easy sir

Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mudeea:

Last time was 13 months, 9 at nda 4 at karu. This year is 12 months at karu, better prepare yourself

One year , chai grin shocked
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay the day is not dat stressful though we wasted time waiting for interview. The whole process is no big deal. Just relax ur self and b calm . Just do as they said .shikenan no problem. At the interview, it's a very pleasant situation. No hard questions . They just want to know how competent and capable you are to work with them. So feel free and say ur mind . The interviewers are parent like to us. Very contending and assisting. They said we are invited to like see us physically since we passed the test. So nothing to worry about. All those ones misbehaving are junior officers. At a point , they will b treating u as if ur have gotten the job. Imagine staffs borrowing their tie to a candidates they just met . But to me too I nearly got disqualified coz that hight stuff , I was 1.66 and the man at first place said ur not to requirements but I will help u. And wen at d clinic again the junior doctor said oga he's 1.66 and d oga said just allow him . Na dia I escape. I just thank God. And at the interview I was tense at first but later on I relaxed and had a lively interview with the panel and we ended up laughing. So they wish us well. That's all for today.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
sleuthhound:
lmao.... Water bottle size? Hehehe... Now ur eyes don dey clear see dem drama. Where is "mr merit" 2judge dis middleman mata

grin grin grin Mr based on Merit sef e shock am die grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Drama don start ��������‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️, where is mr merit
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 2:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Amajee:
Okay the day is not dat stressful though we wasted time waiting for interview. The whole process is no big deal. Just relax ur self and b calm . Just do as they said .shikenan no problem. At the interview, it's a very pleasant situation. No hard questions . They just want to know how competent and capable you are to work with them. So feel free and say ur mind . The interviewers are parent like to us. Very contending and assisting. They said we are invited to like see us physically since we passed the test. So nothing to worry about. All those ones misbehaving are junior officers. At a point , they will b treating u as if ur have gotten the job. Imagine staffs borrowing their tie to a candidates they just met . But to me too I nearly got disqualified coz that hight stuff , I was 1.66 and the man at first place said ur not to requirements but I will help u. And wen at d clinic again the junior doctor said oga he's 1.66 and d oga said just allow him . Na dia I escape. I just thank God. And at the interview I was tense at first but later on I relaxed and had a lively interview with the panel and we ended up laughing. So they wish us well. That's all for today.

Thanks bro.
Na my weight they fear me now.
Cos I be 1.73 and 85kg.

God would give us good success
What questions did they ask about the agency
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 3:53am On Jun 23, 2022
kegnufostu:

Thanks bro.
Cos I be 1.73 and 85kg.

I'm 1.77 and 95kg, so no fear

I'm used to this medical screening thing sha, na so Airforce used Ojoro disqualify Many of us in Kawo Kaduna for Final Screening...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 3:57am On Jun 23, 2022
kegnufostu:

Thanks bro.
Cos I be 1.73 and 85kg.

BMI 28..... they can take you, remember they will work on fat people at the training

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Gensanusi:

BMI 28..... they can take you, remember they will work on fat people at the training

Thanks for the feedback.
Well mine is still on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Zikiblazer:

I'm 1.77 and 95kg, so no fear

I'm used to this medical screening thing sha, na so Airforce used Ojoro disqualify Many of us in Kawo Kaduna for Final Screening...

BMI=95/1.77²
BMI=95/3.1
BMI=30.65
BMI=31
This one don too much OGA
Just pray
Re: Efcc Recruitment by asiwaju60: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please is it after training or before training that they will separate operative officers and non operative/admin officers or after training...?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why is this place so quiet today.
Those that was scheduled for today, howfar now
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2022
asiwaju60:
Please is it after training or before training that they will separate operative officers and non operative/admin officers or after training...?

Thanks.
anyone who undergoes d para military training na operative. That answers u

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tho I was Disqualified that does not mean this thread won't get the few updates I get.

By the way

Here is a Sample of the screening form for BSC.
(What you're expected to bring along)

For LAWYERS ensure your Have all Certificate from LAW SCHOOL or anything related to your Field, same applies for Doctors!

(Because those without the certificate were not accepted)

NOTE:

THE ABOVE FORM IS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND KNOWLEDGE RELATED, ANY OTHER ACT OF USAGE BY ANYONE IN HERE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

(HE or SHE should be Responsible for that.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Well why the multi colour shade ?

I no wan leave Trace For those Maniacs that would want to Attempt to Encrypt the hidden details grin cheesy grin

I study accounting no means say I no get basic knowledge for programming and editing!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mudeea:
Omo the training is going to be 12months oo� here at karu, smh

WTF bruuuuh I swear one guy wey enter 2018 tell me same thing (still doubting sha).

To be honest I won't have last those month, me wey small mosquito bite next week na Malaria attack.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
error4040:
Tho I was Disqualified that does not mean this thread won't get the few updates I get.

By the way

Here is a Sample of the screening form for BSC.

For LAWYERS ensure your Have all Certificate from LAW SCHOOL or anything related to your Field, same applies for Doctors!

(Because those without the certificate were not accepted)

NOTE:

THE ABOVE FORM IS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND KNOWLEDGE RELATED, ANY OTHER ACT OF USAGE BY ANYONE IN HERE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

(HE or SHE should be Responsible for that.)

Bro is dis current Screening for all levels or just BSC??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Albasheer6044: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Are there any one that doesn't go for the Training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.