Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Buhari Leaves For China Sunday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For China Sunday (17676 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Lekan111(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
amb2015:

Lol@ charging phone
i love your signature
thats just a joke he use li5ht 24/7
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by adeshinaajayi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hagm0nd:
All this is definitely for the benefit of the nation
Fly on baba
wailers may wail but their cries got no wings
yes it is for the benefit of the Nigerians
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Johnflavour(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mr president enough is enough for this your unnecessary traveling because since you have been traveling it have yielded nothing . Nothing moves for Nigeria again and you are busy traveling up and down. Imagine a liter of pms in my area is selling @ #250 in a filling station oh and the black marketers are selling at #350. Where are we heading to in this country ?
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by cyberguy72(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Collynzo45:

Go and look for work, Lazy IPOB woman

It is not Buhari's duty to feed you

ZOMBIE SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by omenka(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

You contributed heavily to the bad state of nairaland politics section don't act like you matured on here... you a tribalist
You are a liar.

Show me all through my timeline, where I made JUST ONE of such comments before the election. I mean, just one.

You people decided politics must be played out according to one's tribe and religion after Jonathan lost the election and termed everyone who supports Buhari, who isn't a Muslim or a Hausa, a "slave".

You called the likes of Berem and Obiagelli all sort of unprintable names because they are Igbos yet support Buhari. Hell, you even nick named one of your most prominent sons "okorausa" because he supports Buhari and belongs to APC.

What about Barcanista, one of the most outspoken (not necessarily intelligent) PDP supporters- you guys lynched him on the forum because he didn't identify with ipob, and called him an APC agent masquerading as a PDP supporter; now, one would ask, is ipob a PDP arm that once one doesn't support their agenda, he must an APC agent

Amaechi wasn't spared as well as you guys called him judas as though as a southerner, he's forbidden from supporting Buhari.

You people are the problem of this forum and you've turned it into one mass of shiit, just like 2go where kids congregate to waank off.

You are the major problem of the politics section.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by cyberguy72(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
RGem:

For your silly mind.
BUBU SHALL GO N NEVER RETURN.I CONCUR!
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by christinie(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Keep lying to yourself, maybe very soon you will begin to believe your own lies.

mildflame:

Jeez RELAX! Honestly PMB will so disappoint U as time goes by...FUEL na official price 4Festac....
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by slap1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Movic1:
sad PMB grit Xi Jinping for Us o. if you are goin to another country from china tell us, so that we can tell u to grit their president also,since all you know is to travel lipsrsealed undecided. are you a tourist shocked

LMAO grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Joyce28(f): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kk
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
You are a liar.

Show me all through my timeline, where I made JUST ONE of such comments before the election. I mean, just one.

You people decided politics must be played out according to one's tribe and religion after Jonathan lost the election and termed everyone who supports Buhari, who isn't a Muslim or a Hausa, a "slave".

You called the likes of Berem and Obiagelli all sort of unprintable names because they are Igbos yet support Buhari. Hell, you even nick named one of your most prominent sons "okorausa" because he supports Buhari and belongs to APC.

What about Barcanista, one of the most outspoken (not necessarily intelligent) PDP supporters- you guys lynched him on the forum because he didn't identify with ipob, and called him an APC agent masquerading as a PDP supporter; now, one would ask, is ipob a PDP arm that once one doesn't support their agenda, he must an APC agent

Amaechi wasn't spared as well as you guys called him judas as though as a southerner, he's forbidden from supporting Buhari.

You people are the problem of this forum and you've turned it into one mass of shiit, just like 2go where kids congregate to waank off.

No head no tail frm write-up..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
You are a liar.

Absolutely, preach it to them.

Just yesterday one empty head was asking if i had the mental capacity for a debate, he was apperently high on the 38 likes he got from his silly post. He is yet to come back on the reply i gave him
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by mildflame: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Keep lying to yourself, maybe very soon you will begin to believe your own lies.

Quit d WAILING...its happening down here @86naira it will get 2ur end over d wkend.
PMB is on track just CHILL
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by onatisi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
cyberguy72:
BUBU SHALL GO N NEVER RETURN.I CONCUR!
To be honest with you,as dull and dunce as buhari is ,he is still far far far better than osinbajo,let Nigerians just manage buhari for 3 more years and decide whether to reelect him or not.
If osinbajo should become the president of Nigeria !!!! Bros just pack your load and leave that country because he will be worse than buhari
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by ThisIsArthur: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Globetrotter.. Even if Nigeria is invited to International Breast Feeding Summit in Russia trust Buhari to attend. Buhari should reconsider his travelling spree and focus on improving on the economy and investors will come themselves without having to visit. Because the country called Nigeria is in a mess to be very honeat in all fairness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by omenka(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Obiagelli:

Absolutely, preach it to them.

Just yesterday one empty head was asking if i had the mental capacity for a debate, he was apperently high on the 38 likes he got from his silly post. He is yet to come back on the reply i gave him
These PDP supporters are just too dull to engage. Their level of IQ constitute a hazard not only to themselves but to the nation at large.

When this whole bullshiit of transforming the politics section into some sort of tribal/religious/regional battleground started, I did well to draw the attention of those who had the intellect to analyse issues dispassionately it the trend as seen in these articles of mine:

www.nairaland.com/2368500/call-preservation-memories-todays-events

www.nairaland.com/2393125/prevalent-moral-depravity-bigotry-nigeria

www.nairaland.com/2377444/nigerians-breaking-free-ethno-religious-captivity

..and a lot other individual comments I made, but the PdP supporters appeared hell bent on holding fast onto that brand of politics as it remained their only hope of galvanising support for their party.

Today, someone has the nerve to accuse me of being one of the reasons why the trend festers.

Smh.
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by PMBisaterrorist(f): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
You are a liar.

If there's any section of people that almost lynched tonyebarcanista is the apc folks here when he decamped yall called him sort of name... even you guys president gbawe the epistle man wasn't left out and you here saying ipob folks you and your ilks never wished anything good happened in gej's term yall branded him names upon names even wished for bomb blast so you all can mock him, i remember beremx posting fake new of BH riding jet 2 use and fight and yall jumped on Gej 4 it... now you guys messaiah is in power you want civility?? don't you know what karma entails?? Deal withit
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Beremx(f): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

If there's any section of people that almost lynched tonyebarcanista is the apc folks here when he decamped yall called him sort of name... even you guys president gbawe the epistle man wasn't left out and you here saying ipob folks you and your ilks never wished anything good happened in gej's term yall branded him names upon names even wished for bomb blast so you all can mock him, i remember beremx posting fake new of BH riding jet 2 use and fight and yall jumped on Gej 4 it... now you guys messaiah is in power you want civility?? don't you know what karma entails?? Deal withit
are you crazy? when did the bold happen? where's your proof?
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

You obviously have too much to cope with mentally. Pele.

Wish you a quick recovery. Bye.
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by honvalid(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ajala traveler weldone.mr dondi akidanidani.Old man wey no dey reason.
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by dotTEE007(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Traveller of new, next?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by ststyreal(f): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Abeg, my own be say make the grandpa consider him health ooooo. At his age, he should be resting and not globtrotting every country that ping him for a visit. Grandpa should consider his health please, cos I don't know what he is trying to prove, I thought the world is now a global village, must he visit the country before any mutual agreement could occur? Grandpa should please, stay at home as the president we elected and solve the many problems facing us as a nation, does it mean, oga jona destroyed every relationship Nigeria had with all these countries that warrant grandpa travelling almost every week all in the name of solidifying Nigeria's relationship with this countries. A beg, I don tire to dey write becos the poverty for the country naw no gree person reason well again let alone to dey write well. Grandpa, consider your health oooooo before people go blame opposition if anything happen to u, I don talk finish..
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by christinie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
All these lies for only a plate of rice. Poverty is indeed a disease.

mildflame:

Quit d WAILING...its happening down here @86naira it will get 2ur end over d wkend.
PMB is on track just CHILL
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Rhea(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Na so Obasanjo take waka waka, Atiku nearly sweep carpet comot him feet.[/size]
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by BRAV0O(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
And those thief to help the masses are already on their side, e go tay!
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by PMBisaterrorist(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
You obviously have too much to cope with mentally. Pele.

Wish you a quick recovery. Bye.

Is that all you can muster you tribalistic thing?? Well I ain't surprised
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by mildflame: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
All these lies for only a plate of rice. Poverty is indeed a disease.

Remain cool, curing BITTERNESS n RESENTMENTS is what PMB does best...neva liked rice SEMOLINA n VEGETABLE nia be di koko
FUEL na 86naira down here
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by PMBisaterrorist(f): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
are you crazy? when did the bold happen? where's your proof?

Because you have deactivated the former moniker. Now you ask evidence When you proped up that fake Sahara reporters news you don't know?
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by Beremx(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

Because you have deactivated the former moniker. Now you ask evidence When you proped up that fake Sahara reporters news you don't know?
me? You lie!
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by apholaby007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
waka waka baby
o yes wtru wuru baby
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by christinie(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
You never like rice? What did you with your Aisha rice? You fed it to your cats?

mildflame:

Remain cool, curing BITTERNESS n RESENTMENTS is what PMB does best...neva liked rice SEMOLINA n VEGETABLE nia be di koko
FUEL na 86naira down here
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by PMBisaterrorist(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
me? You lie!

There's no need dragging it up and down cos I can't get the evidence since your former moniker is gone you win for now
Re: Buhari Leaves For China Sunday by EgusiSoup: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
me? You lie!

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Tears Of Joy As Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims Of Fire Outbreak At Abakpa Nike, En / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.