Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Take Care Of Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Take Care Of Parents (666 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Take Care Of Parents by peacengine(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
More in old age, male or female children? My friend and me were discussing this issue today. He said he usually gave his parents money but his sisters were more helpful in taking care of them like cooking, cleaning, conversing and such.

My parents are still middle aged, I was wondering if I and my brothers only provide money needed for their upkeep when they become old, who will do the other stuffs, maybe our wives, or do we get special helpers for them?

Have you noticed similar patterns in your family
Re: Who Take Care Of Parents by uzedo1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well it depends, some of the male children prefare giving money to the aged parents, while the females on the other hand will prefare the parents to stay close by so they can take care of them. So its all the same, but sometimes its not all about the money, some of this aged parents need more than money to be happy. They need to stay close to there children and grandchildren, friends, etc. so they don't feel exempted or segregated from the society and the more they are happy, it can lengthen there years and give them every reason to want to live. Unlike when he/she is neglected or abandoned, all they will think about is death and all other unpleasurable thought will engulf them...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Surprising Truth About Women And Violence (vis-a-vis The Family Domain).... / Check Out These Pre-wedding Pictures / Where In Lagos Can I Buy Cheap New UK Or USA Or Turkish Kids Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.