Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390694 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Those who wrote this year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
enjay1:
do you mean those who wrote the exam this year or old awardees?...
those who wrote this year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2018
If by Friday we haven't been paid, that means till next year. Oh God please touch this people's heart . I need the money before Friday. In fact they should start payment today. Amen
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by wahza(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2018
DAY 19
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rasaquadri: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2018
let us try to call pls
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by renegadeKhan: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Caledl Chevron again today, lady I spoke to was just a hope murderer. She said they were working on payment using the last verification done but she refused to give a date, says she is not allowed to or something like that. I feel they might still pay this year, but I feel we should also manage expectatuons.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
i called, spoke with a lady who said she would transfer me to the people in charge of the scholarship schemes, then she put me on hold till my airtime finish! haha.....na wah o,...
im sending mail next.

2 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Rexandre: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Four40:
PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE EMAIL FOR VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT DID IT REFLECT ON YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL
pls what is the content of the verification email? Those that wrote this year and it was sent to them, what did u see there. I didn't get such
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Rexandre: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Four40:
PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE EMAIL FOR VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT DID IT REFLECT ON YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL
what was the email about?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Rexandre:
pls what is the content of the verification email? Those that wrote this year and it was sent to them, what did u see there. I didn't get such
Rexandre:
what was the email about?
i didn't receive it as well thats y i am asking
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Verification is usually for existing awardees not new awardees
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by King2305: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
enjay1:
i called, spoke with a lady who said she would transfer me to the people in charge of the scholarship schemes, then she put me on hold till my airtime finish! haha.....na wah o,...
im sending mail next.
can u plz send the numba u used to call them. Scholastica have refused to pick my calls.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by toluwalana1: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
pls o, are dey still paying dis year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
ProfChris10:
Verification is usually for existing awardees not new awardees
My sister got a verification email and she wrote the test this year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Who do we call please? Isn’t it supposed to be dragnet?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by toluwalana1: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
renegadeKhan:
Caledl Chevron again today, lady I spoke to was just a hope murderer. She said they were working on payment using the last verification done but she refused to give a date, says she is not allowed to or something like that. I feel they might still pay this year, but I feel we should also manage expectatuons.
.did she say dey won't pay dis year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
King2305:
can u plz send the numba u used to call them. Scholastica have refused to pick my calls.
01 277 2222
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
ismailharudeen:
My sister got a verification email and she wrote the test this year

what was in the mail
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by soflygerian(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
You will have a lot of time to call up a company and bring up crazy ideas to compel them you do charity work, but you will hold back on the government that has refuse to improve on the quality of education..
Some of You are just hilariously amazing..!!!!
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
felix00:

what was in the mail

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
soflygerian:
You will have a lot of time to call up a company and bring up crazy ideas to compel them you do charity work, but you will hold back on the government that has refuse to improve on the quality of education..
You shouldn’t say this. I influence and comment on the state of education in my circle and I’m sure many people do too.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=ismailharudeen post=73989561][/quote]
nah
This is for guys that did not fill their bank details the first time
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by soflygerian(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
ismailharudeen:

You shouldn’t say this. I influence and comment on the state of education in my circle and I’m sure many people do too.
Good to know, but to every company, there are procedures and until every procedure is completed and double-checked, result will not be made available.. The Agbami group of companies have alot of reputation to protect and will not throw it away because of less than 0.5% of their net worth.. The yr is nt yet ovr people.. CALM DOWN
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
felix00:

nah

This is for guys that did not fill their bank details the first time
Her account details were already there. Ask people sha I don’t know
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by drmayor95(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
soflygerian:

What is your exact point Sir/ma?
I obviously do not see how this is in syncrony with the topic of the thread. You can open a new thread on " My opinion on how the quality of education can be improved by the government" or as well just stay taciturn if you have nothing admissible to post.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
soflygerian:

bro, just tell us if you are a representative of Agbami oh... You be Agbami spy? Why discouraging people from calling? your post is somehow
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
soflygerian:
Good to know, but to every company, there are procedures and until every procedure is completed and double-checked, result will not be made available.. The Agbami group of companies have alot of reputation to protect and will not throw it away because of less than 0.5% of their net worth.. The yr is nt yet ovr people.. CALM DOWN

Oga , you dey work with them? ... Tell us oh
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by renegadeKhan: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
soflygerian:
Would have commented but don't think you are worth it.#attention seeker
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by renegadeKhan: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
All I can say is it took some effort to get to the proper channel after dialing the Chevron number 017something and like I said before, she said it's being worked on and that we would be paid. Tried pressing for a date but she chose not to divulge. Let's just manage expectations, by their calendar they are not yet late on payment it's one year on the dot so she didn't sound apologetic. They will pay soon but I won't hold my breath for this year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
renegadeKhan:
All I can say is it took some effort to get to the proper channel after dialing the Chevron number 017something and like I said before, she said it's being worked on and that we would be paid. Tried pressing for a date but she chose not to divulge. Let's just manage expectations, by their calendar they are not yet late on payment it's one year on the dot so she didn't sound apologetic. They will pay soon but I won't hold my breath for this year.

very mature and reasonable post. God bless you brother
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by drmayor95(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
renegadeKhan:

Thanks a lot. Welldone
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heathen:
I got paid on the 21st last year
we all better get paid tomorrow 21st... Christmas is here ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.