Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (391234 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by antysocial: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Let's pray something happens tomorrow o. Else...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by chimodoski: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by abbasmbdr: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Day 21st cry
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Godbless201: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Why una dey anxious for money wey una no work for Most of una self no go still win am... Sadly.

Go and work hard and stop depending on scholarship... Like say na ur papa money.

I've said this before and I'm saying it again... Most of you enjoying various scholarships today won't touch such amount of money at once on the next five years after graduation if you no work harder. sad

#LazyYouths cry
#GoFlogAgbamiLa undecided
#YeyeDeySmell angry
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by King2305: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Godbless201:
Why una dey anxious for money wey una no work for Most of una self no go still win am... Sadly.

Go and work hard and stop depending on scholarship... Like say na ur papa money.

I've said this before and I'm saying it again... Most of you enjoying various scholarships today won't touch such amount of money at once on the next five years after graduation if you no work harder. sad

#LazyYouths cry
#YeyeDeySmell angry
seriously i lack words to describe you. But one thing is certain. You are mentally deranged and don't kill urself bcoz of oda ppls scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by abbasmbdr: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Godbless201:

#LazyYouths cry
#YeyeDeySmell angry

Attention seeker. Y not mind ur lonely lyf and stay d hell outta other people's business?. Narrow minded maggot. So d fact dat u r working hard is why u r hia on nairaland reading pipu's post nd replying in so much pain eh!?... So u dat work hard,how much do u make? hop uv made it in lyf..mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by wahza(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Agbami no even gree pick call again.. Wasted my credit
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Stpirate(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Godbless201:

#LazyYouths cry
#YeyeDeySmell angry

Foolishness they worry some people. This is public, stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Godbless201:

#LazyYouths cry
#YeyeDeySmell angry
You type with so much anger and hate. I hope all is well with you? There are better and more matured ways to drive home your point.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by brizie78: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ur brain n name r goin diff places... u ar so full of shiii...murfucker oshiii
Godbless201:

#LazyYouths cry
#YeyeDeySmell angry
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaryeh(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Perhaps he simply wanted to derail the thread. Let's all ignore him please.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Orestino(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good evening hommies.. my dad just informed me that someone from agbami called him asking if he knew I applied for their scholarship.. they also asked if my mom's occupation which I inputted was correct.. and that was all

most definitely, they are processing the whole thing

but I want to ask if this is a green light that I'm gonna be a beneficiary of the scheme

thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Engineerchris: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
How much were u paid for transport. And what's ur school?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Orestino:
Good evening hommies.. my dad just informed me that someone from agbami called him asking if he knew I applied for their scholarship.. they also asked if my mom's occupation which I inputted was correct.. and that was all

but I want to ask if this is a green light that I'm gonna be a beneficiary of the scheme

thanks in anticipation

Same here. My ma was called
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Orestino(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Engineerchris:
How much were u paid for transport. And what's ur school?

was paid #2100.. my school is Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by King2305: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Orestino:

thanks in anticipation
when did you write d exam?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by King2305: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
felix00:

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Orestino(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
King2305:
October 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
King2305:
when did you write d exam
?

October 6
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
King2305:
when did you write d exam
?

October 6
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
felix00:

October 6

Bro was it your Father you put as your next of kin on scholastic account and did you get that mail for verification of account number some months back for new scholars?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Four40:

Bro was it your Father you put as your next of kin on scholastic account and did you get that mail for verification of account number some months back for new scholars?

Nope, I did not get the mail. I used my bro as next of kin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
felix00:

Nope, I did not get the mail. I used my bro as next of kin
so how come they got your Dad's number?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Four40:
so how come they got your Dad's number?

my mum was called
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=Four40 post=74063591]
so how come they got your Dad's number?[
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=felix00 post=74071218][/quote]ok
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Orestino : Good evening hommies.. my dad just informed me that someone from agbami called him asking if he knew I applied for their scholarship.. they also asked if my mom's occupation which I inputted was correct.. and that was all most definitely, they are processing the whole thing but I want to ask if this is a green light that I'm gonna be a beneficiary of the scheme thanks in anticipation

felix00:

pls when were they called
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Princejebs(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
kennyjam:

Orestino :
Good evening hommies.. my dad just informed me
that someone from agbami called him asking if
he knew I applied for their scholarship.. they also
asked if my mom's occupation which I inputted
was correct.. and that was all
most definitely, they are processing the whole
thing
but I want to ask if this is a green light that I'm
gonna be a beneficiary of the scheme
thanks in anticipation

Agbami is really taking this verification to the next level. During my time, I dnt think all this steps were taken. Just hope the best.

2 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Princejebs:
Agbami is really taking this verification to the next level. During my time, I dnt think all this steps were taken. Just hope the best.

that's ooo
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaycpu(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Abeg any 2013 awardee here, i blv we suppose de part of this last payment,mke agbami no dull ooo

2 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
jaycpu:
Abeg any 2013 awardee here, i blv we suppose de part of this last payment,mke agbami no dull ooo
u did the verification in august?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.