Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (77102 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by PrivateInvestig: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Lair, this is not a church, it was a birthday ceremony in kenya not even Naija. God punish u op

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Rolandken(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
@op Did the bible limit its rules on decent dressing to when going to church or on how a christian should dress at all times? Why making it specific to when attending church? Is Gods house a building or we humans are the temple of God?

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Justicealh3(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Very ok na.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by bxcode(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
God looks at the heart yes, but if you actually know what you are worshipping, anytime you are going to church, your mindset and and dressing should have that same sense of respect and decorum you accord your important and serious outings. Why don't you go naked entirely so that you will fully convince everyone about your stance that God looks at the heart only. Human beings twisting the word of God to suit their fleshy desire. Apostle Paul rightly summarized out; That you have been called to liberty but let not your liberty before God be an occasion for the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
How would she sell herself, if assets are not on display? Unwrap the whole package, e go still be packaging!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Jayuba(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
To church or not to church, indecent dressing is wrong. But some ladies just cant do without dressing indecent (addiction).

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ricsman(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
the is not in Church
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by princeunugwa: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
A Christian is not a seducer and a seducer is not a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Carowline(f): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Absolutely nothing wrong...
We all should focus on the reason for going to church. Leave the rest for God.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by PureWays(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
There is nothing wrong with her . Remember Christianity is of the mind smiley not physical.
Here we go again.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by datribune: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
[s]
ireneony:
There is nothing wrong with her . Remember Christianity is of the mind smiley not physical.
[/s]

Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Carowline(f): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
Lair, this is not a church, it was a birthday ceremony in kenya not even Naija. God punish u op

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
It came to you to warn the youth. O really?

Please remind us. Who are you again?

My friend go find someplace to sit your boring self, don't disturb us this early with your sanctimonious bullsh1t, mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by DeeCherry(f): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Dapsin2901: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmmm all I know is that heaven is real
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by hoseamatoh(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. “Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes!

Matthew 18:6-7

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by bong4(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
As much as wearing indecent clothes to church should be condemned, it shouldn't be restricted to the church or holy grounds only. Christians especially are called to be the salt of the earth and light of the world. The world is our pulpit and platform and not just the church. People should be descent in their dressing ALWAYS. All these sagging and leggings (worn by men) and tattoo etc should be discouraged. God is not just in the church, He is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Ramanto(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Thanks To Almighty Allah Who Has Given Us Islam As A Religion

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
hmm
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by realchidex: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2016
end time things
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by djlakeside(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2016
End time ⌚ has come. I could remember vividly then that if you wore ear rings or necklace to CAC, you would be excused out of the church but nowadays, our so called girls dress unclad to churches and the pastors are happy about it simply because the more people they have, the higher the offering payment. Therefore, to say the truth will be very difficult for them. Even, most of these so called Pastors sleep with those girls. So....
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by moderate99(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by swaggprofessor(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?
Now I get the perfect picture of what christ meant "the pure at heart should cast the first stone". U are complaining of indecent dressing while u r reading bible from ur phone whc means u r online n u will reply any whatsapp,facebook or instagram messages u get while in church. Yes she indecently dress and it very wrong doing as christian in her part and it also implies to your my dear. Go to church with ur bible and ur phones shud be switched off.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by nobullshit(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2016
It drives me more crazy when I see them fable in the name of " speaking in tongue". BOMBOMCLAAT!.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by dhardline(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2016
zenith4biz:
Is either you are a Christian or an anti christ
If your dressing does not glorify God but bring dishonor to the name of Christ you're definitely not a Christian but an anti christ.

It's high time serious minded pastors started sending unclad boys and girls (long term worshipper) back home because they know the truth and they are not ready to do it, there is a difference between a church and a motel.

Matthew 21:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

If Jesus can do this why are pastors justifying indecency in the house of God.

For God look at the heart crew listen to this!
1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Your indecency saddens God, indecency does not increase anyone beauty but it passes a message of moral decadence.

Jeremiah 4:30
And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

If you are Christian then.........

Lamentations 4:1
How is the gold become dim! how is the most fine gold changed!.......

Lamentations 1:9
Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter........

That individual with a lust for indecent dressing why don't you turn to christ tonight.
Revelation 2:4
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Thank you for this scripture passages.If only people would be reallt sincere with themselves am

do the right thing as it is written instead of being selective on the ones to do and the ones not to

do because they see it as too hard or assume that God understands.

' For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh'.If the outside displays sinful acts then the heart is also sinful.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by danniyal(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Ramanto:
Thanks To Almighty Allah Who Has Given Us Islam As A Religion
pls dont bring Islam into this…. it is far better to dress like this than to kill innocent people

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by emerged01(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm,end time dressing!
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by okoseun: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
The bible says " do not cause people to fall". That is exactly what is meant to do. Who will see this in church a not be distracted/tempted??

Anuoluwapo23:
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by oloriooko(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
This is very bad dressing, it is totally unacceptable
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by dhardline(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2016
bong4:
As much as wearing indecent clothes to church should be condemned, it shouldn't be restricted to the church or holy grounds only. Christians especially are called to be the salt of the earth and light of the world. The world is our pulpit and platform and not just the church. People should be descent in their dressing ALWAYS. All these sagging and leggings (worn by men) and tattoo etc should be discouraged. God is not just in the church, He is everywhere.

Thank you also for this.God bless you for you speak the truth without fear.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2016
isaiah 3:16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,

19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,

21 The rings, and nose jewels,

22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,

23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

4 :1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Moderation: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2016
This is real madness. Some Pentecostal Churches are guilty of this. They started by saying that ladies don't need to be covering there heads while in church; now they have extended it to not covering the body. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.