Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (77093 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by komek(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2016
emmddy:
Please where I fit buy fuel

Come Toyin str.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by oglalasioux(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Girls see it as holy to seduce the pastor. If they don't dress like this how will the pastor notice?
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Tenim47:
If u asked me? I'd tel u, a muslim person can neva wear dis to mosque instead" wel covered wit hijab, al woman body is naked except her face. *I LOVE ISLAM*
UNCLA.D? shocked
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by blackjack21(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?

If it's not appropriate to dress indecently in a church where then is it appropriate.
. I thought you guys preach that we're always in the presence of god?

Keep lying to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Captain001(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Anyone who can dress indecently to a social gathering can as well do so to church. It only takes true knowledge of God to know that indecency in dressing is bad whether in church or outside the church.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2016
The Bible encourage us to modest in our dressing I can see that woman boobs and imagine the whole part now would I concentrate in church or keep looking at her boobs
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by onetouch04: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Somcrizzy:
Happy Mothering sunday to all mother's!!

I love my mum!
So do I.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by emmanuelmichael(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Thou shall not judge
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tonytony208(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Yuneehk:
In my opinion, some pentecostal churches are guilty of this. When you tell these ladies about their dressing, some stupid ones say God looks at the heart and not the outward appearance. No regards for their Maker at all

You are looking sweet, lady. Nice to know u are still single wink
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by olajigaolamide: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Such dressing is bad for the church . The should atleast find something to cover his breast
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by onetouch04: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2016
FxDuke:

UNCLA.D? shocked
I suppose u got her message. Just pardon her grammer after all na boro boro.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by stonemasonn: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Brothers, oh brothers I beseech thee to have complete control over your minds, it is not every flash of a woman's breast you must complain. Don't forget our forefathers not long ago move about unclad doing their normal daily activities without issues until civilization came and fed them with the forbidden fruit. It is natural for women to display their figure to attract mates, its just that our religiousity have perverted our minds.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tonytony208(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
There is nothing wrong with her . Remember Christianity is of the mind smiley not physical.

You can as well wear only g-string to church next Sunday or just go nude without panties or bra, since "Christianity is of the mind and not physical".

Now your funny lot will come here attacking Catholics, claiming Catholics are going to hell. Kindly tell me the difference between those going to hell and you that go half-naked to church.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by paycash: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
1THIMOTY 2:9 Also, I want the women to wear proper clothes. Women should wear clothes that do not show their bodies too much. A woman should not wear clothes that cause other people to be ashamed about her. Women should not do their hair in an expensive way that takes a lot of time. Nor should they wear gold or beautiful stones or expensive clothes.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by pwettiejay(f): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oh no! This is shameful, its a house of God, not a club
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Icaretoo: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
There is nothing wrong with her . Remember Christianity is of the mind smiley not physical.

Truthfully speaking or u are just been blinded by the fact that u are guilty of same and even at Dat..

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tonytony208(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tenim47:
If u asked me? I'd tel u, a muslim person can neva wear dis to mosque instead" wel covered wit hijab, al woman body is naked except her face. *I LOVE ISLAM*

Forget that o!
Muslim girls have changed o.

I saw one Muslim girl like that. She had her hijab on quite alright, but her jean trouser is so tight and provocating, calling for nothing other than sex. Her top too is tight with her boobs jutting at people accusingly.

Now, what is the difference between her dressing and that of a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Etizz: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
She will definitely be one of the best singer in dat church.....

People don't mind what they wear diz dayz
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by babdap: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
End time
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by YelloweWest: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
And she is holding microphone angry
I thank God my kids are being raised is the Anglican church where such nonsense can never be tolerated
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by YelloweWest: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
She would have top less or even stark naked na
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ReachHard: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
SHEBI, LADIES DEY CALL AM "EVENING DRESS" NAW??

MAKE UNA LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHEW JORRR... WHEN ALL OF US REACH HEAVEN, WE GO SETTLE THE MARRA... undecided
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by psychic101(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yuneehk:
In my opinion, some pentecostal churches are guilty of this. When you tell these ladies about their dressing, some stupid ones say God looks at the heart and not the outward appearance. No regards for their Maker at all
Stop pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Kiddo01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
too bad for some youth, especially the girls of our time
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by MicroBox: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Play play religion
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by nicolosam(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
dis is not debatable cos what is bad has got no other word for it but bad. however, our churches arent doing enough and the parents' institution is fast becoming an aberration because no more home training.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Yuneehk(f): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
tonytony208:

You are looking sweet, lady. Nice to know u are still single wink
Thanks
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by wellmax(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Indecent dressing is wrong whether in Church or outside the Church. And this is where I have issues with Catholics and other who have double standards for Church dressing and out of church dressing.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by xolomite(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nothing is wrong with the dressing but every thing is wrong with the wearer.....
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tonytony208(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yuneehk:

Thanks

For ur info, this here man is sending u a special gift.

Name of gift is...

PM
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by bodyloveghetto(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Brothers for church go de target her after service...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.